Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? (2370 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by dejiolowe: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2006
while doing a little research, I discovered that the 10 ten posters on NL contribute over 31% of all the conversations. Don't these guys have work to do? I wonder o!

May be they would be politicians somedays.

And if you guys are less busy, my house is in a mess, you could help clean out. I will send out the roster soon grin grin grin
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by gentleaura(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2006
OOh plz save me that!!!!....Tell me u didnt check out their respective profiles?.....15/16 year olds what do u expect?.....WORD!!

*not trying to be demeaning or condescending eh*
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by seyefar(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2006
u shuld have checked if they are guy's or girls before posting in. anyway i think they are kind of sha or may be they are just having fun.
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by rilla64: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2006
These teenage girls r truly addicted to forums and chatroom... I mean truly, madly, deeply.
Must have a lot of time on their hands. Some of us actually have a life and have jobs to do.
No offence to admin, i know u need d patronage.
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by rilla64: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2006
@seyefar
they are all gals.

Though, they make the forum exciting, but sometimes they r just everywhere(liz in particular)
kinda makes u wonder why?
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by rilla64: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2006
**remember me?**
Aha!!
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by snazzydawn(f): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2006
(hisses @ this thread)
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by Advin(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2006
All'f u that're posting in to this topic are new guys. You don't have what to do than sending in useless topics and replies. angry
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by rilla64: 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2006
@ Advin
for ur info i've been on NL since last year, so ur insinuations r totally rubbish!
My advice to u:
Get wit d program, get a life or walk on by!
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2006
@rilla

That was a very rude thing to say
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by rilla64: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2006
Cry me a river!!
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by virozuru(f): 1:15am On Jan 24, 2006
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by c0dec(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2006
grin i'm not gonna say anything .....
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by vichel(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2006
* angry angry* at this thread
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by dejiolowe: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2006
I only ask a qst, I wonder why ppl r getting emotional...
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2006
*hisses at the thread*
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by ldollier(f): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2006
this thread is B.S. reminds me of some idiot accusing me of leaving too much comments in this other site.

there is always a hater around somewhere.

hottest, nike and wesleyana do your thing.
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2006
first of all youre not funny , cuz no ones laughin -->
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by IB7(f): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2006
I think they might be jobless.  But first, you must asked how old are they?  Then maybe you analyse it from that perspective.  If they are young, lets say under 21 or b/t 21 & 22, then you ask, are they in school, if yes then are they jobless? ....it's all about analysis.

I used to be addictive to any chatroom during my freshman years in University, it's just 6 years ago and I was 18 and jobless with scholarship.  I used to say all kinds of stuff and post all kinds of rubbish {like nigerians would call it} on forums and chatrooms.  I am not so addictive and I think before I post any comments. 

With regards,
I.B.
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2006
I.B
Whats ur problem with Nigerians?
Cant u say one word and quit mentioning Nigerians?
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by virozuru(f): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2006
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by IB7(f): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2006
The last time I checked this forum is dominated by nigerians with references to nigeria.  Whazzup with you?  Why are so personal?

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by kaylala(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2006
you people are here again angry
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by IB7(f): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2006
Am not trying to make enemies just giving my opinions. If you are offended, my apologies. And yes, am full blood port harcourtian.

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2006
I.B.:

The last time I checked this forum is dominated by nigerians with references to nigeria.  Whazzup with you?  Why are so personal?

Regards,
I.B.

I am not being personal but u talk as if u aint Nigerian when u are
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by IB7(f): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2006
Are you for real? I talk like am not nigerian? Maybe you need to come over my place. Am a full blood port harcourtian. And I think I have stated that many times. Am honestly sorry but if my opinion hurt your feelings, once again my apologizes. Don't take it personal. It's just my opinion, nothing more and nothing less.

Just let go, alright?

Regards,
I.B.
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by thelastdon(m): 10:33am On Jan 25, 2006
@deji-ole, you are lucky you didnt include my name angry
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by dejiolowe: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2006
thelastdon:

@deji-ole, you are lucky you didnt include my name angry
wetin u go do? am itching to spank u silly tongue
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by WesleyanA(f): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2006
Deji, that was so nice of you calling me jobless. cry cry cry cry you really hurt my feelings *tear**tear*

anyways i'll babysit your kids if you want. $7/hr will be great. tuesdays and thursdays only though. cheesy
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by thelastdon(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2006
dejiolowe:

wetin u go do? am itching to spank u silly tongue

error! error!! error!!!

abracadabra! abracadabra!! abracadabra!!!

You wont appeal now that its somehow early for you, before u begin dey wear woman clothes, that is if you mention my name oh! grin
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by spikelord(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2006
I'll agree with my boo ****winks @ ldollier****

This thread is an absolute dud!

You don't need to create a thread by asking unreasonable question hunn!
Re: Hot-angel, Nike4luv, Wesleyana, Etc: Are They Jobless? by dejiolowe: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2006
@WesleyanA if u agree to $5/hr then we r game. but u need to get someone else to do the other days...

@spikelord unreasonable response to an unreasonable question... na u sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayola Pictures Again: :) / The Most Hillarious Nairalander Is Mr Cork(no Offense) / The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.