Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? (2219 Views)

See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana / Una Don Ban Me Again Abi? / E Dey Pain Me, Abi Make I Comot Am, No I Go Manage Am So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by olunifemi(f): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2007
wht's dt on yaradua's backhand?

Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by nanaboi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2007
I've always thot this guy is seriousli sick. Did u watch his interview on Inside Africa, CNN when he won the election? They zoomed in on his face so u could see the eczema-like stuff that's on hius fore-head, jaw and yuk! that guy needs medical attention.

But with Nigeria's dough, I think he's gonna be alrite
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by solodox(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
angry kai una no goleave this poor sickly and unfortunate president of our alone?
abi una think say OBJ no code wetin him dey do? wink
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by olunifemi(f): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
wetin obj dey do?
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by MILITIA(f): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2007
Is this the hand this man will use to shake world leaders when they ever meet?  I hope he is not left handed!  TUFIA-KWA!  What is this shocked You know hygiene is a problem for some "parts" of Nigeria. This is how he is---Dorty! embarassed
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Adurangba(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2007
problem with Nigeria - how many country in the world do the citizens speak ill of their leader as they do in here and indeed in Nigeria? and u say we don't deserve what we get as a people?

Who knows what sickness, disease, etc you each carry on your bodies, covered by that cloth and unknown to noone else but you and God - common - u lot irritate me a lot.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by MILITIA(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2007
And you say you dey america?  GWB, the original cowboy is used to brush teeth every morning and used as butt wipe with every bodily waste passage!  No one has received more insult than Bush--we respect the office not the person occupying it.  Please recognize!

The man Y'ardua represents what Nigeria stands for---A HIGHLY DISEASED STATE OF AFFAIRS! embarassed
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Adurangba(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Militia

I am sure you obo is infected and reeks of a smell uncontrolable - hmmm, u likes are goats and nicompoops. And in your eyes he will rule and succeed. Moda foking goats and imbeciles.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by MILITIA(f): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2007
Thank you my husband and kids like am like that! To each his own. Why are you so personal? Don't have to like me. Just make your comment and respect others. It is the time of the month so let me give you some last warning! BACK OFF!
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Adurangba(f): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2007
I pray your husband and kid will be abused with the same tenacity that u abuse someone elses husband and kid - do as you would be done by. Silly non entity.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by MILITIA(f): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2007
Peace be unto you! Thank the stars that men are not gods! I am sure your mouth looks like Y'ardua's left hand not to talk of his arse!
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Adurangba(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2007
hmmm- at least i am not abusive as u dirty poosied roller coster.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by MILITIA(f): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2007
Y"ardua arse like you!  shocked  Please go and remove that extra growth on your mouth and give Y'ardua back his arse! What a bore!
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by 3dhunter(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2007
girls will be girls, even on NET
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Adurangba(f): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2007
Militia

u r nothing but a lopsided mushroom growing in a scientifically modified environment.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by MILITIA(f): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2007
LOL grin I beg go siddon for Y'ardua left hand! Madam secrets of good sex life!  Frigid vibrator sucking b-i-a-t-c-h! Meowwwwwwwww!Keep praying to receive good sex life oh! tongue
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Pamperme: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ adura_ngba
why are u taking this Yar' adua issue personal, abi somtin dey there?
you've said worse things to militia while defending him.
Am sure if you actually resides in US as claimed then stuffs like this shouldnt be new to you.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by MILITIA(f): 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2007
Thank you oh!  I  guess she loves Y'ardua! Even insulted my "scented congo" sef!
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by holyeye(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Adura_ngba
You sabi yarb well well. I no c wetin Militia yarn 2 dey call am names like nicompoops.
She dey yarn tru. Yaradua dey suffer ill health we all sabi. D poster c sumtin wey dey amazin and he yarn am. w all fit c am. so notin do all of us.
D tori wey she yarn abt bush sef na tru tlk. so wetin.
W dey ere and we sabi wetin dey happen. Obj impose person on us cum give us partin gift in fuel increase which kain yeye leader b dat.
Nw dis sickly man neva enta, na soso strike, long queue, hardship d man dey face as welcome party.
Abeg make w yarn tru. If d guy no revert d tag wey obj give am as puppet, walahi e no fit perform
no long tin
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Raymand(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2007
That man is dying.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Pamperme: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2007
thank you jare Holy yeye

the guy is sick period
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by olunifemi(f): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2007
yeah.he is sick
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by moondust(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2007
are you guys blind? can't you all see that the lump was photoshopped to his hand?
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by thebaron(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2007
moondust:

are you guys blind? can't you all see that the lump was photoshopped to his hand?
thanks a lot ma broda. It believe these people cant see that the lump is artificial. Men some people are so dumb.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by desertboom(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
@poster
what do u think u are doing? can u defend urself? how do u want nairalanders to believe u or u just chose to badmouth the president i think u are not a true citizen of this nation, u must learn to accept the president the way he is and if u don't know what to post u better stop.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by worldman(m): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
our pressident is a died man, his living by the grace of GOD  [O.B.J] don give ham okombo<juju> way go make ham no die, Yaradua is a disgrace to nigeria, Yaradua suppose to be a mechanic or taxe driver that man is a disgrace to me
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by snazzydawn(f): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
I cannot believe all this "hate" for one man. That "thing" on his hand is not a disease, it is simply a keloid.And a keloid is not a bad thing or a disease,it is simply a scar from a stitch. He must have gotten that wound many years ago so please make una mellow.I am sure we all have scars on some parts of our bodies.

and you, worldman he is a disgrace to you, is he owing you? or were you hoping to become the president? agbaya! when next you are posting, use the spell check facility.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by holyeye(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
who dey yarn sey pple blind. wetin concern us wit fotoshop?
U n I no say dis man collapse during campaign. I no get business wit d guy hand. Na prayer we suppose dey pray make pple wey put am dere wey dey expect say e go die no go fit laugh.
no long tin
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by television(f): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2007
whats up with u guys? were u all blind when u voted him in? didnt u know that he was dying before u made him ur president? abeg my own prayer be say make he bring down the fuel price before him die.shikena sad
and what was wrong with militia and adura_agba.they took it too personal.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by holyeye(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2007
@television, wetin u dey yarn, who elect or vote 4 who?
Person wey blind, wey no b nigerian no say we no do election 4 april, na imposition dem do.
So leave tori mata 4 dere.
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by Chiori(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2007
worldman is the next lower thing i have seen after stupidity itself. if you talk like that about my presido again, you might never amount to anything yourself. punk, illiterate who can not even piece some sentences together correctly. you criticize an educated man, yet you show yourself to be rabble. if Y'dua is to be a mechanic, you should be toilet bucket. nonsense. kappish!
Re: Abi My Eyes Dey Deceive Me? by anusule(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2007
dumb assholes! blind idiots. cant you see the work of computer graphics here? no wonder they say nigerians are bush.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Boy Really 14 Years Old? / Police Officer Beaten By Colleagues / Why Sales Girls Prefer Attending To Male Customers To The Female Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.