Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here (36126 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Have you Ever Lost Pet a That Was So Dear To The Family? / Have You Ever Lost Your Wallet? How Did You Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by akinolasam: 6:56pm On May 31, 2010
I have witnessed the demise of several relations, friends & neighbours, but the one that still remain fresh in my mind till today is dat of my junior broda: Femmy (1968 - 1980). its been over 30years but i just cant forget U. Hope your innocent soul made it to God's bossom where i will meet u one day to part no more. adieu.

However, why is no one lighting any candle for Abacha here?
cool cool cool
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by nkirubb: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2010
I light a candle to my best friend, Ijeoma who died after delivery a baby boy one year ago. I miss u. RIP
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by refreshing(f): 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
I light a candle for my mum who died 21 years ago, July 8, 1989. Though I was young then, the memory of your motherly love and care still lingers. I'v missed u all my growing up years and I pray that may your Gentle soul rest in peace.

I light another candle for you my daddy, who died 2 years ago, September 24, 2008. Daddy, I wonder tif my tears will ever stop flowing for u. What can i say, you were there for us, through the thick and thin. You took the place of father and mother for us and u made sure we were properly trained and brought up all by yourself. U saw us to the point where we could stand by ourselves and then u went away, I could not even say thank you for all u did. Thank u for ur love, thank u 4 been dr 4 us, thank u 4 ur firmness and thank u for bringing us up in the way of the lord, thank u 4 everything.

To both my parent, may u continue to rest in the bossom of the lord.

"some glad morning when this life is ova, I know i'll see ur faces"
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by lexandra(f): 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
Today I light a candle beside a wreath and place them on your tombs…

JOSEPH McANTHONY &
MRS AKPANISILLE.

You both died in mysterious circumstances, but we leave it in God’s hands who sees and knows all things…He alone sees the hearts of men and all that was done in the secret and open!

As long as life and memories last, I won’t forget.
One day we shall laugh together again at the trouble of parting when we meet to part no more…until then play on with the Angels!

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Alxmyr(m): 1:52am On Jul 24, 2010
I light a candle for you, my sister, Cecilia .
You wouldn't have died if daddy was more sensible and leave us alone.
Anyway, its 21years now since you left.
But I still talk about you fondly to sweetheart,
Sleep on Cecilia Akinwande (1981-1989)
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by MOESHA3: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2010
I light a candle for my Best friend who passed on early dis year. Miss u Tim and wil always remember u.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Amigoz(f): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
Aunty Toun . . . . even now, all i can remember is those dimples in ur cheeks when u smile or laugh. . .

Jaws of death took u suddenly , I know God is on His Throne

E sun re o . . . Miss u kiss
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by WAVixen: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
For my dear dad, Mr S.B.A. who passed on Feb 3rd 2009. May your soul rest in peace, Amen. We miss you much.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by hannydarl(f): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
Oh gosh,
Finaly I lost my mom. She died yesterday and the pain is sooo great. She was the only surviving parent we had she was strong for me and my siblings. Since yesterday I have no reason to move on in life anymore all I did these past years was done to make her proud and happy among her fellow women. She came visiting and complained of cold headache and fever she was vommiting and realy weak and 2 weeks latter she got worse in the hospital she suffered and then to worsen it all we lost her. we prayed and fasted while the doctors worked on her for weeks she was sick and now we have to face the world alone.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Pwaves(f): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
Im lightin this candle 4 ma dearest aunt. The strongest woman iv ever met, today makes it exactly 40 days u left this sinfull nd wicked world but thoughts of u still fill my heart. Tnx 4 being a great mom to us even though u never had kids. Adieu mummie, i love nd miss u dearly.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by DivineR: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2010
cry I light a candle for my friend and colleague who embark on everlasting journey and will never return (sunday 15th Aug 2010).

IKEM (as i call you) I couldn't believe that your coming to see me last week was the last time i will set my eyes on you. You were full of life. I can't believe you are gone and gone forever cry cry cry cry

IKEM as a first son of the family you have been carrying each member of your family on your shoulder, at the point when you want to settle down, you triavelled without return cry cry cry

You will forever remembered!! I MISS YOU IKE BOBOcry cry cry

tears roll
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by topgirl: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
I light this candle for my elder brother(2002) and my mother (2008).I love you more even after your death.Sleep on till we meet to part no more.Ipade di ese JESU.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by okenwa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2010
i light this candle to all those who have seen my face before but are on the other side of life:
my beloved dad, mum, sisters ozoemenne and rose. i am missing u all, i feel death shouldn't have come ur way all,
sleep in perfect peace.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by tpia5: 3:48am On Dec 02, 2010
RIP.

I wish you had known Christ but well, such is life.

God have mercy on us all.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by dazzle37(f): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2010
i light this candle for a very dear friend OGECHI, who passed on two weeks to her wedding ( August 2009 )
i have never for once forgotten about you, even when the day seems so busy, i still see you smiling at me
i can't believe when you came to spend 3days with me b4 you passed on, it was your way of saying good bye
and you then passed on a day after you left my house, i still can't believe that we spoke few hours b4 you passed on, when you called to give me update about your wedding plans, i remember very clearly it was 10:30 pm and then i told you i was going to call you during the midnight call,
but you never picked the call untill today. i did not know you had started the everlasting journey b4 the night call. all i remember was you telling me you had tummyache because of your MP. and i find myself still asking if tummyaches kill. AK like you were fondly called R.I.P.

i also light this candle for a friend TOMIWA, who passed on few days to our passing out from NYSC ( JULY 2010 )
i saw you two days before, its unfortunate you were no longer with us when we were getting our discharge letter,
but i guess God had his own discharge letter to give to you for a job well done to your friends cos you were truly a friend.
Even when we were giving you the last respect and we were doing the lying in state for you, still looked so handsome like you were sleeping. i almost shouted April Fool that you were just joking with us because i can till swear that you smiled at me when i was passing by you. ''Showstopper'' like you were fondly called by friends R.I.P.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Wumine(f): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry will be back shortly
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Wumine(f): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2010
For my dearly beloved gentle mum who passed away Dec 1989 Last year was one of the toughest without you around Mum cry cry cry and for my ever loving dad who passed away 6 years after mum.

It has been rough, it has been tough but God has ever been so faithful. I would still have you as my parents in another life (if there is) but will pray God give you both longer lives. I know we have made you proud.

Wonder what life would have been like with you around Guess I can only wonder. I love you both dearly and miss you very much!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by honeric01(m): 12:52am On Dec 03, 2010
It's been 9 years since you left us, we miss you and we want you to know that we your boys are going to make you happy wherever you are now.

To my beloved dad!!!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2010
*crying*I light this candle for my priceless mum who died early this year(1964-2010)MUM i just can't stop thinking of how sad this christmas will be,being the first we'll celebrate without you around,who would prepare all those sumptious meal?my buffday just passed and it wasn't a happy day for me at all as i waited for your call which never came,i remembered how you used to be the first to wish me happy b'day,dad didn't even remember(imagine)i cried 4 the better part of that day,mum i wish you were here to nag and scold me,i wish you were here to say to me leave that laptop or phone to rest if someone pressed you that much will you like it?i miss u calling me nsogbu,or eze onye agwalam,(trouble or a king who never wants to be told anything or adviced)you telling me you wanted to sell me for even N1,000 only that you've not found a buyer,MA nothings the same again,we don't get to make choices of what to eat again cos nobody even cares to ask let alone take their time to prepare it,mum we don't even watch you favourite shows again cos its not fun without you,i could go on about everything.THIS WOMAN, as i fondly called you,i miss you so so so much,you left when i needed you most but i take solace in the fact that you died in the lord,i love you so very much,say hi to jesus for me.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by kollyp2000(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2010
I lit a candle for a close relative who left without saying goodbye, I pray may almighty God takes care of children of the deceased.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Damysa(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2010
I light a candle for Mrs Aigbokhan who died 2 yrs ago. You were such a great woman who took care of me when I was young. Most people thought u were my mum, u left just when I was just about to become someone in life.

Mama rest in the bossom of the lord
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by banito1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
I light a candle to my FATHER

You were taking from us on the 1st of January 2008.
My God, it still burns my heart.
Thank you for the training you gave me.
I will forever love you.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by JOKYTECH(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
I light a candle for u my dearest baby cousin, u are such a wonder child, so gifted, intelligent, beautiful and ever smiling. u left us jst yesterday without saying goodbye. Your life was so short, jst 12, but u were so promising. Okie, who will I take out again? who will ask me to come and eat when I come to the house? who will ask me to fix her assignment for her again? who will flash me and smile again? won't I buy your next birthday gift? please Okie come back, I just wish u could, I missed u so much, I cant stop crying since ysternite till now. But the only solace I have is that u are resting in the bosom of God. RIP Yemgbus baby

Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by MissyB3(f): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2010
^ What a beautiful kid! Rest in peace, Yemgbus.
Take heart, Jokytech . . . .The Lord is your strength.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by mukina2: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2010
JOKYTECH:

I light a candle for u my dearest baby cousin, u are such a wonder child, so gifted, intelligent, beautiful and ever smiling. u left us jst yesterday without saying goodbye. Your life was so short, jst 12, but u were so promising. Okie, who will I take out again? who will ask me to come and eat when I come to the house? who will ask me to fix her assignment for her again? who will flash me and smile again? won't I buy your next birthday gift? please Okie come back, I just wish u could, I missed u so much, I cant stop crying since ysternite till now. But the only solace I have is that u are resting in the bosom of God. RIP Yemgbus baby
sorry bros , may her soul rest in peace, such a beautiful angel sad.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by FBS: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2010
JOKYTECH:

May her soul Rest In Perfect Peace.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Wumine(f): 12:11am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^
I light a candle for her too! Such a cutie. Take solace in the joy that she once brought.
RIP baby gal!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by mutter(f): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2010
I light a candle for this little angel that has grown wings and flown to meet her father.
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2010
Take heart Jokytech . . God knows best!
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by ethereal(f): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
I light a candle 4 my brother. Ure Chokwe who left us last yr Oct 20th 2009 ,he died haven collapsd 4 unknown reasons @ d stadium,wus in coma 4 3 days b4 he gave up.It wus one effect of d ASUU strike,startd takn fitness lessons due 2 boredom.I'l miss u 4ever. I'v takn hope in reincarnation ,believn one day u'l come back 2 us.adios
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by lexandra(f): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2011
joyful
Re: Ever Lost Someone As Dear As Family? Come Light A Candle For Them Here by chillbabe(f): 12:12am On Mar 24, 2011
I light a candle for my dearest mom the best mother and wife who past on 26 march 2009. Luv u forver mommy ure lost is felt greatly. U where and are super womeb

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Why Do Most Marriages Breakup Within 5 Years These Days? / Living With My Parents Is Putting Me At A Disadvantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.