Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? (6771 Views)

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Single Sim Phones Vs Dual Sim Phones, Which Is Better? / Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? by cheko(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
pls do you know how to unlock the etisalat dual sim new phone of (4,999Naira). i want to buy it but i want to be sure you can unlock it before i go on. pls reply.(i want to use another network inplace of the etisalAt slot)
cheko
Re: Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? by Glidia: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
I unlocked my mobile by getting unlock code here http://www.unlocking4free.com/nokia & unlocked the mobile safely without vain , it provides unlock code at free cost & very good in services too .

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? by Dsbportal(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
ok here is how to do it

Get your phone’s IMEI. by dialing *#06#
Generate unlock codes using Mastercode calculator or visit http://www.wintechmobiles.com/tools/zte-unlock-code-calculator/
Remove any SIM card inside the phone and switch on phone without SIM card.
Type *983*8284#. Now phone will prompt for code.
Insert the NCK code calculated from ZTE calculator when ZTE-G S213 asks for unlock code.
That’s all. You’ve now an unlocked ZTE-G S213 and you can use on any GSM network any where in the world.
And yeah i just used it in my etisalat phone now now hehe

~DSBPORTAL~dsbportal
Re: Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? by dav8id(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Dsbportal: ok here is how to do it
Get your phone’s IMEI. by dialing *#06#
Generate unlock codes using Mastercode calculator or visit http://www.wintechmobiles.com/tools/zte-unlock-code-calculator/
Remove any SIM card inside the phone and switch on phone without SIM card.
Type *983*8284#. Now phone will prompt for code.
Insert the NCK code calculated from ZTE calculator when ZTE-G S213 asks for unlock code.
That’s all. You’ve now an unlocked ZTE-G S213 and you can use on any GSM network any where in the world.
And yeah i just used it in my etisalat phone now now hehe
~DSBPORTAL~dsbportal
i dont undstand man, i try the link but i gives me 12 digit but the digit cant enter all cuz mine need 9 digit. Am refering to etisalat dual sim. So how u do it?
Re: Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? by Dsbportal(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
dav8id: i dont undstand man, i try the link but i gives me 12 digit but the digit cant enter all cuz mine need 9 digit. Am refering to etisalat dual sim. So how u do it?
remember it is the nck code that you will put in the phone while in the site it is the imei number oh any problem just message me on dsbportal@gmail.com smiley
Re: Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? by bluejeff(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Damn ! Can't believe this actually worked. Thanks dsbportal.
Re: Can Anyone Unlock The Etisalat Dual Sim Phones? by Kcblunt(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
bluejeff: Damn ! Can't believe this actually worked. Thanks dsbportal.
likewise me

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C8 Vs Infinix Hotnote Pro / The Phone With 8000mah Of Battery Life / Airtel BIS Subscribtion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.