Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? (7058 Views)

Poll: 2nd term?

Yes: 83% (103 votes)
No: 16% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

It Is Sallah: Will Gov Aregbesola Pay Osun Workers? (PHOTO) / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by striker07(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2010
I dont know why many Lagosians are so gullible and shortsighted, nobody says Fashola has not done anything, but comparing Lagos earnings and his achievements i will rate him below average, remember we cannot compare some many other states in Nigeria to Lagos State, for instance the Budget of Lagos State for a year could amount to 6 years budget of another state in Nigeria, i think it is high time we stopped hailing mediocrity, all this people overpraising Fashola are his enemy, for instance in his first two years his performance was good, but later it began to subside.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by balo(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2010
bidemi12:

I cannot see your point, believe me I have tried. Did tinubu not utilize the option of a second term ticket? Why is it so difficult to swallow the notion of same by fashola? No one is saying banire will not perform but fashola has the option and upperhand of contesting for a second term . Oshiomoleh came to UI with only his car and no security, does that make it any less risky for a public official? I pray, please tell me your point?

I guess you should read my earlier post very well again, maybe then you will realise they are replies to previous posts. You claimed Fashola identified and nurtured Banire, and i asked how, when it was obvious Banire was far more popular than Fashola during the Tinubu administration.

Yes, Fashola can contest for 2nd term, constitutionally, he is allowed,  but that doesn't mean he should now become the consensus candidate in his party.

I think Fashola should learn how to acknowledge those on whose backs he rose. Nobody knew him, until Tinubu, more or less, installed him as the AC candidate. Remember, lot of guys in AC then were annoyed and some even left the party. Tinubu had to sacrifice his senatorial ambition so as to please others that lost out. Now, Fashola goes about as if without Tinubu's help, he would have won back then.

I still insist everything done in Fashola's administration were already started by Tinubu's administration, or already in the pipeline, can you deny that?

Nobody is saying Fashola should not contest for primaries. if he wins, fine. If he doesn't, heaven will not fall. He just have to understand that some people brought him there, and he shouldn't be doing as if he knows it all.

jas_o:

I know Asiwaju Hammed Tinubu is deligent beyond most insinuations here, he can never subdue himself so low to come up with idea of Fash replacement at this junction of nascent development in Lag. whatever in his mind i think is high time to let Lagosian know where he truly represented after huge rumours about been a distraction to fashiola efficiency. I know he's a true democrat and distinguished awoism so he won't do something that we earn him Awo  (RIP)course in his grave. it could be strategies but that should not bring us back or reduced him to a conclusion of been senile. Fash should also be more active because we know he has more to give Lagosians, don't be distracted by rumours, we voted you there simply because of your promised in which you're fulfilling so more are still yet to be actualised, remember you promised fourth Maryland bridge! which is very key to Lag economic growth. i wish  you best of luck omo luwa bi.

Lagosians voted for Fashola because Tinubu said we should. If the same man that said we should vote for him that time now seems to be saying otherwise (though unconfirmed), then I think we should listen.

4th Mainland bridge was already a plan in Tinubu's era. The blueprint is already there since that time. So, anybody can come in, follow the blueprint and get it done. Government is suppose to be continuum.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2010
for those saying fashola has not done enough maybe they go and see the rot happening in other states. by then they will appreciate better what they have in lagos!
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by balo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
striker07:

I dont know why many Lagosians are so gullible and shortsighted, nobody says Fashola has not done anything, but comparing Lagos earnings and his achievements i will rate him below average, remember we cannot compare some many other states in Nigeria to Lagos State, for instance the Budget of Lagos State for a year could amount to 6 years budget of another state in Nigeria, i think it is high time we stopped hailing mediocrity, all this people overpraising Fashola are his enemy,

Thank you o. With IGR of about 17billion b4 Tinubu left office and with the bonus from FG monthly, I don't think Doctors should be going on strike in Lagos state as well as having the gates of the state owned tertiary institution closed for months,

striker07:

all this people overpraising Fashola are his enemy, for instance in his first two years his performance was good, but later it began to subside.

His performance began to subside because he decided to take all the glory, without acknowledging those that are making things work out. Anybody can be Governor and perform well, as far as he has a very good and dynamic cabinet. Nobody can do it all, but Fashola seems not to understand that.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2010
grumble! belly-aching! you can't please people sef!
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by badlaw(f): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2010
Fashola has done his best, so let him go and seat down, maybe look for another job or post in govt if he want. kiss b/cos he can't leave to repeat a class.which olny failure are met to repeat class two time no oofence hope u guys remember wen him say that.

i rest my case
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by anonimi: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
balo:

Anybody can be Governor and perform well, as far as he has a very good and dynamic cabinet. Nobody can do it all, but Fashola seems not to understand that.

so the leader of government has no input
did he change his cabinet after the first two years hence he is "slowed down"
is muiz banire not part of this cabinet that has "slowed down" since two years now
why did Tinubu not achieve all these things while he was in office for 8 whole years
the Ashiwaju of Area Boys was only growing the Lagos state IGR so he can steal for himself- original Mr. chop & clean mouth shocked
now that Fashola is using more and more of the money for the people's benefit with infrastructures, paying salaries and trying to reduce the amount the godfather is collecting he is no longer a good boy.
I repeat:

Our mumu don do, we don tire.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
the fact that fashola has done his best should be reason enough for him to continue.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by sholezbell: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
as we all knws dat brf is really doing well in lagos state,i'll lyk all lagosian 2 gv him a support 4 d 2nd term 4 him 2 complete his dream job, i'll rather said he's d best governor so far in nigeria, BRF 11
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by daphil: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2010
Quoting @ Balo: Lagosians voted for Fashola because Tinubu said we should. If the same man that said we should vote for him that time now seems to be saying otherwise (though unconfirmed), then I think we should listen.

@ Balo, you amuse me. Are you saying that you don’t have the mind of your own? So, Tinubu has better instinct than you do and you must follow every word that proceeded from his mouth. Tinubu must always decide for you. I see it as a slavery mentality. Abeg! free yourself. angry angry angry
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by sley4life(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
off course
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by babapupa: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
striker07:

I dont know why many Lagosians are so gullible and shortsighted, nobody says Fashola has not done anything, but comparing Lagos earnings and his achievements i will rate him below average, remember we cannot compare some many other states in Nigeria to Lagos State, for instance the Budget of Lagos State for a year could amount to 6 years budget of another state in Nigeria, i think it is high time we stopped hailing mediocrity, all this people overpraising Fashola are his enemy, for instance in his first two years his performance was good, but later it began to subside.

This rubbish is obviously a reflection of your ignorance and zero aptitude about governing.  Running mouth about the state's budget and even comparing with other state and ignoring the state's population and scope of responsibilities magnifies your cluelessness and naivety.

Lagos puts out a yearly budget of only 2 billion dollars to take care of 18 million people and decayed or non exiting infrastructure and no government can perform beyond it's budget/Limitation. There are states in Nigeria (Cross rivers state) with higher budgets than Lagos state's and not only that, their population is 5-6 million and less than a quarter or Lagos states responsibilities and infrastructure demand.

With the scale of development going on in Lagos state, 18 million people demanding good roads, good schools, good hospitals, safe and secured environment and these other states with higher budget and less responsibilities and 6 million people, have you ever asked what those states are doing with all that money?

There is something called budget limitations and you can not perform beyond that limitations, same way you yourself can not spend what you don't have or do what do all the things y'ud love to do.

The mediocrity exists only in your brain.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by illusion2: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
adekampe:

I find it somewhat of an unfortunate parody that fashola and his gang claim to be the change we seek , but when the chips are down they shy away from intellectual discource and resort to slander , defamation of character , PDP shenanigans and all sorts of dirty tricks. .Here in this thread we have a profile of Muiz banire , can anyone please paste Fashola's profile for all to seee ? ?Noone cant cos he doesnt really have one. .all he brandishes is his SAN cos thats what tinubu begged the NBA to give to him to becloud further inquiry into his past achievements.  .Fashola is no achiever pre-governance . .
You'll need to convince me you're not a school certificate holder ! Firstly the NBA doesn't award the SAN,so your slanderous statement that Tinubu begged them to give him SAN is not only false but without foundation.

Secondly how can you say 'all he can brandish is his SAN' . . eh  undecided  Is your Banire not a lawyer? Why isn't he a SAN? The man -Fashola became probably the youngest SAN in the history of Nigeria at the age of 40 years & you're saying 'all he can brandish is SAN' ? SAN na beans?

I beg take your time o !

Its easy to give a dog a bad name to hang it,but do not question the guys intelligence.

His performance has been widely credited.

His problem with people like you - Tinubu louts is that he has refused to open up the state coffers for Tinubu's pan-Yoruba aspirations,. I can guarantee you -Banire or Ikuforiji will do same if and when they get there. Its normal.

Tinubu fought the Ijebu elders that installed him in 1999,didn't he? So lets stop the name calling.

EKO O NI BAJE O !! FASHOLA PLEASE CARRY GO. . . we dey kampe behind you. . . . . O ju ma ti eleya !
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by bidemi12(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
balo:

Lagosians voted for Fashola because Tinubu said we should. If the same man that said we should vote for him that time now seems to be saying otherwise (though unconfirmed), then I think we should listen.

My God!! see zombie. Mindless m.o.r.o.n. Not too surprised. enough of them in Nigeria. Oya, go and jump in the lagoon. you must do it 'O. since you do not have a mind of your own. Abi? who even told you we voted for fashola in the first place. fashola's victory was a case of two rigging monsters at war and fashola emerged victorious. we are just lucky that he has a semblance of decency in him. so get you theories right.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
balo:

4th Mainland bridge was already a plan in Tinubu's era. The blueprint is already there since that time. So, anybody can come in, follow the blueprint and get it done. Government is suppose to be continuum.

4th Mainland bridge was a plan for 8 years?  shocked shocked shocked

bidemi12:

My God!! see zombie. Mindless m.o.r.o.n. Not too surprised. enough of them in Nigeria. Oya, go and jump in the lagoon. you must do it 'O. since you do not have a mind of your own. Abi? who even told you we voted for fashola in the first place. [size=13pt]fashola's victory was a case of two rigging monsters at war and fashola emerged victorious. we are just lucky that he has a semblance of decency in him. so get you theories right.[/size]

Thank you! embarassed embarassed You don't know how much that means to me . . . there is surely hope for this nation still!!!
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by bones1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
After all is said and done the true fact of the matter is that Fashola DESERVES a second term. He has done very well while in office as Governor of Lagos state.

A lot more other people who may have had the opportunity WILL NOT have done up to 20% of what he and his team have achieved.

If, for arguments sake, we agree that the tempo of his progressive pace of achievements slowed down after the second year of him being in office we should not be surprised with all the battles he had to fight to rertain his authority as Governor against people who were suppossed to be supporting him.

The man has done well !

Look at how other states in Nigeria have been governed. Look at how backward they have remained after nearly four years and the large allocations of money they have procured from the Federal Government as well as the internally generated revenue they have managed to generate (or in some cases fail to generate).

We do not have to go far - take a trip to Oyo state and see the state of in-action that has pervaded that state for the past 4 years !

Fashola - you have my vote without qualification !
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by balo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
daphil:

@ Balo, you amuse me. Are you saying that you don’t have the mind of your own? So, Tinubu has better instinct than you do and you must follow every word that proceeded from his mouth. Tinubu must always decide for you. I see it as a slavery mentality. Abeg! free yourself. angry angry angry

Pls, did u really follow the election stuff that time? Jimi Agbaje was the supposed best man for the job. Even the interview/interactive session the contestants had on TV (Channels I think), it was obvious Jimi Agbaje had better plans than Fashola. Tinubu was leaving, and most lagosians kinda agreed that he tried, by laying a good foundation for whoever is coming in. He gave us his word that the person he's bringing i.e Fashola will continue from where he stopped and even surpass his achievement. Let's assume Fashola contested under the platform of PDP then or any other party, do you think he would have won? The mere fact that Tinubu was with him that time really swayed peoples vote towards his side. It's not about Tinubu thinking for people, its about the rep he commands. Is it all these tie wearing, white collar job guys, or peeps based out of 9ja that you think vote, ? It is the grassroots, those in the hoods that come out to vote and that is where Tinubu's strength really lies.

bidemi12:

My God!! see zombie. Mindless m.o.r.o.n. Not too surprised. enough of them in Nigeria. Oya, go and jump in the lagoon. you must do it 'O. since you do not have a mind of your own. Abi? who even told you we voted for fashola in the first place. fashola's victory was a case of two rigging monsters at war and fashola emerged victorious. we are just lucky that he has a semblance of decency in him. so get you theories right.

, And do u really think you need to post all that to make me reason the way you are reasoning? It's obvious you can't have contrary opinion with people or argue without resulting to insults. Shows the kinda training you got while growing up.

Kobojunkie:

The Lekki Airport had been a plan since the 80's. When you create a plan, it doesn't necessarily mean you must be the one to execute it. Govt is continuum. BRT was underway during Tinubu's era, but Fashola completed the stuff, just like the Lekki Free Trade Zone or the new airport will likely be completed by another administration.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by balo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
daphil:

@ Balo, you amuse me. Are you saying that you don’t have the mind of your own? So, Tinubu has better instinct than you do and you must follow every word that proceeded from his mouth.  Tinubu must always decide for you. I see it as a slavery mentality. Abeg! free yourself. angry angry angry

Pls, did u really follow the election stuff that time? Jimi Agbaje was the supposed best man for the job. Even the interview/interactive session the contestants had on TV (Channels I think), it was obvious Jimi Agbaje had better plans than Fashola. Tinubu was leaving, and most lagosians kinda agreed that he tried, by laying a good foundation for whoever is coming in. He gave us his word that the person he's bringing i.e Fashola will continue from where he stopped and even surpass his achievement. Let's assume Fashola contested under the platform of PDP then or any other party, do you think he would have won? The mere fact that Tinubu was with him that time really swayed peoples vote towards his side. It's not about Tinubu thinking for people, its about the rep he commands. Is it all these tie wearing, white collar job guys, or peeps based out of 9ja that you think vote, ? It is the grassroots, those in the hoods that come out to vote and that is where Tinubu's strength really lies.

bidemi12:

, And do u really think you need to post all that to make me reason the way you are reasoning? It's obvious you can't have contrary opinion with people or argue without resulting to insults. Shows the kinda training you got while growing up.

Kobojunkie:

The Lekki Airport had been a plan since the 80's. When you create a plan, it doesn't necessarily mean you must be the one to execute it. Govt is continuum. BRT was underway during Tinubu's era, but Fashola completed the stuff, just like the Lekki Free Trade Zone or the new airport will likely be completed by another administration.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by bidemi12(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
balo:

I am really sorry for my outburst. i apologise. i find it hard to resist attacking m.o.r.ons. Friends?
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Dec 17, 2010
balo:

That the Government spent millions/billions on planning the Lekki Airport, since the 1980's, it is Ok for subsequent governors to do exactly the same? Essentially, Government is in the business of spending years and billions in resources on the planning stage alone. When do you think implementation should happen then? Seriously, don't you think it is best you stop posting the ridiculous retorts? I cannot, for the life of me, understand how anyone can try to justify 8 years of NO WORK at all by claiming all that time and resources was used for planning.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by babapupa: 3:14am On Dec 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That the Government spent millions/billions on planning the Lekki Airport, since the 1980's, it is Ok for subsequent governors to do exactly the same? Essentially, Government is in the business of spending years and billions in resources on the planning stage alone. When do you think implementation should happen then? Seriously, don't you think it is best you stop posting the ridiculous retorts? I cannot, for the life of me, understand how anyone can try to justify 8 years of NO WORK at all by claiming all that time and resources was used for planning.

Resident Ignorant. Do you mind telling us exactly how much the stat spent and where you obtained your figures from?

Also like the poster said, many of what was planned like the BRT, LFT, Eko Atlantic, Metro Rail, Lagos Badagry expressway, are under construction or already implemented. Responsible governments plan, readjust their plans according to priorities and realities and also look ahead.

The Metro Rail idea was planed/conceived in the 89's by Jakande, but after so many administration who is now implementing the Metro Rail system? Fashola.

Seriously, what do you do if there is no fund to accomplish an objective, sit on your hand and say I don't have to plan or look ahead because I don't have money?  Even after planning and you still don't have the resources to implement, what do you do? Go rob a bank?  Is this how you run your life? Only ignorant folks like you still walk around with the idea that Rome was built in a day.

Now, don't you think it is best you to shut up and stop posting the ridiculous and ignorant retorts?
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by anonimi: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2010
babapupa:

Seriously, what do you do if there is no fund to accomplish an objective, sit on your hand and say I don't have to plan or look ahead because I don't have money?  Even after planning and you still don't have the resources to implement, what do you do? Go rob a bank?  Is this how you run your life? Only ignorant folks like you still walk around with the idea that Rome was built in a day.

Now, don't you think it is best you to shut up and stop posting the ridiculous and ignorant retorts?

oga, I sincerely hope you are not trying to excuse Tinubu's wasted 8 years. He could have prioritised one or two areas for execution while planning others for when there will be money to execute. the smart alec was just stealing Lagos blind to consolidate his godfather status at the expense of the MOSTLY gullible Lagos tax payers and residents on whose behalf he gets Abuja federal allocations.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by Kobojunkie: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2010
http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=900&z=

[size=13pt]Lagos Disburses N10Billion LG Fund[/size]

The Lagos state government has at last disbursed the N10 billion statutory allocations withheld by former president Olusegun Obasanjo to the local governments in the state.

[size=13pt]Obasanjo had withheld N30 billion statutory allocations to councils in Lagos state after the state created additional 37 local governments, bringing it to a total of 57 councils. Despite the Supreme Court judgment in favour of Lagos state, under former governor Bola Tinubu, Obasanjo refused to release the allocation until Tinubu converted the additional 37 councils to Local Council Development Areas (LCDAs). The former president released N20 billion out of the N30 billion, leaving a balance of N10 billion.[/size]

President Umaru Yar’ Adua, in July, 2007, released the remaining N10 billion to Lagos state. This was not disbursed to the councils because there were no elected council chairmen in place as at that time. Governor Babatunde Fashola had said the state government would release the money to the councils after the election to enable them carry out developmental projects at the grassroots.

However, Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Opeyemi Bamidele, told P.M.NEWS that the state government had shared the money among the various local governments in the state. According to him, “we have always shared what belongs to the local governments to them. You can be rest assured that we are not sitting on local governments’ money.” Council Chairman, Amuwo-Odofin Local Government, Hon. Adewale Ayodele, confirmed that his council has received the money for developmental projects at the grassroots.

Imagine that  . . . . development in a state that receives well over 400 million  in allocation (free money) each month (STATE ==> http://www.fmf.gov.ng/downloads/FAAC/sa_May_1999.pdf / Local government ==> http://www.fmf.gov.ng/downloads/FAAC/lg_May_1999.pdf) held back because of the above, for 8 years.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by jaso1(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2010
@ Balo,
We should try to appreciate things. I never said Tinubu fail us, all I’m trying to say here is that he should give the man good atmosphere to operate, he has done his own and if there is a room for third term nobody will denied him that. The need for continuation of his good effort was necessitated which gave birth to Fash and since he's patting his root he should be free to give his best to Lagosian. Tinubu can't claim ownership of Lagos while Fash also can't, all we need is good and effective hands that will drive lag economy to greater stage, giving dividends of democracy to the people, moreover none of them using their personal money to do this job, its people money, you and I tax hence the needs our sense of belonging. Tinubu can highlight any Bleep up but for correction, not to now turn himself to semi god for us in Lagos to be worship.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by babapupa: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
anonimi:

oga, I sincerely hope you are not trying to excuse Tinubu's wasted 8 years. He could have prioritised one or two areas for execution while planning others for when there will be money to execute. the smart alec was just stealing Lagos blind to consolidate his godfather status at the expense of the MOSTLY gullible Lagos tax payers and residents on whose behalf he gets Abuja federal allocations.

Not trying to excuse anybody, the man didn't have any money to execute any capital project because the fed's via OBJ withheld and sat on the state's funds for the same 8 years you're talking about.

He did not get a dime from Abuja for your so called wasted 8 years. You can hate the man as much as you want, but get your facts in order.

Lagosians are benefiting from his heroic actions against Abuja, the state is now politically and financially independent. Even Fashola exercised the same screw you attitude when Yaradua tried to pull the same crap.

Be objective and don't let your hate and dislike for the man screw up your sense of judgment and misplace obvious facts and realities.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by lekanbar(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2010
The progress that we have experienced in Lagos is phenomenal, so i think he should be given another chance

http://lekanbaruwa.
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by dexmond: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2010
Fashola's problem is Tinubu. Tinubu is what Adedibu was to ladoja. Adedibu once said he was enitled to 50% of Oyo state security's vote!
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by iphy42: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
Pls where are d 3 million trees planted by banire?
If we are to judge by his performance in lastma, then he is more corrupt than 'ou bi jay' considering what his boys are doing to motorists on lagos road. Tinubu should just leave fash alone to do one more term. God dey
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by iphy42: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2010
Who said tinubu had no money at his disposal for 8 yrs? Only PART OF THE MONEY was witheld. Besides, bulk of lagos money is derived from tax payers
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by strangerf: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2010
eniyan bi aparo lomo araye nfe

Tinubu leave Fashola alone!
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by mamman4: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2010
carry go fashola, u are doing a remarkable job, transforming Lagos is a herculean task and u are trying ur best to see it happens, you deserve another term to carry on with the good work, kudos, if all the govs could do what you are doing for their states, things wud have been better in Nigeria,
Re: Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? by dlox01(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
sorry oooooo, but for you tinubu followers and Fashola bad mouthers, i have a question for you all : If Fashola had lost to another Partys aspirant, what Legacy would Tinubu have left behind? PLANNING? shocked shocked shocked Its really easy for you to say what you say bout Fashola but remember If it took Tinubu 8yrs of planning and couldn't make his dream 'plans' a reality then dont crucify the man that makes your Plans a reality coz he might just sit there and plan for another 8yrs like the god you worship.

One more thing, BALO, we all have dreams, we all have plans, even a broken Clock is right at least twice a day but how much of our plans have we actualised? how many would we ever actualise in our life time? Jimi agbaje is a butt licker for tinubu as we speak. He is the greatest threat to Fashola, not coz hes better but because he is ready to accept the dirt Fashola isnt from tinubu, 75% of the house single handedly picked by HIM(tinubu) and also soley pick the governors Deputy!!!!! cry if Fashola can say No to tinubu over this and Jimi is on his knees saying 'give me this day our daily bread-Amen' to this then Jimi is coming to the table with a tractor.

cry cry cry sorry for alot of people coz you base your stories on what they want you to hear and not what it truly is. I can go on and on about Tinubu but make i free am for now coz i have better planning and executing to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? / Akwa Ibom Has Interest In FG’s N90bn Loan Facility To States / How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.