Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! (1682 Views)

What Was Your Baby's First Word? / How Osun Takes Care Of Her Children Beyond Children's Day / Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by pareto(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
A lot of people leave their children with their maid, cousins, neighbour etc .
Then, i was staying with my grandma and a cousin of mine who was about 10yrs older than me was playing with my penis.
I still remember this though i was about 5yrs then she actually put it in her vagina and later in the day, i realized i couldnt urinate.
Then my mum took me to the hospital. I cant remember what the doctor said was the problem but i knew it.
Now i am in my early 30s and i thank God for the memory. No one knew about it and she wont believe that i still remember.
Pls, pay attention to who takes care of your children. Dont even allow ur daughter to sit on any man"s leg.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Dyt(f): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hmmmm
nods head
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by roymary: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
Thanks for the info.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2010
I could also remember mine as if it happened yesterday ,when i was about 5-6years old ,My cousin's female friend,usually claims she wanna buy me candy, takes me to her house(room )and she'll take my pant off & start strocking myd-i-c-k and then she puts it in her mouth (bj) and suck it till its very hard & hurts [all in the name of =playing],i think i like this one = she Put a
small piece of chocolate in her mouth, then kiss me, passing the chocolate with her
tongue and then starts sucking my tongue gentle , And Now i prefer BJ to the real thing, undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hmmmh.

*Nods head too.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by pareto(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
No be small thing o!
Though the victms may be small but one thing is that many of us still remember the scene as we get older.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by NAJALYN: 12:07am On Dec 16, 2010
Parents you have heard it all. Please be on the alert, & above all be prayerful.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by OchiAgha2(m): 6:13am On Dec 16, 2010
Of course you have to be careful. People are crazy these days. Why are people so sick?
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by softgirl1: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2010
thanks my brother but u just can't help it mostly for a working mothers but i still prefere after skol hours in a xtian skol where all eyes are on dem wetin man go do na
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Chookym(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2010
One just have to be careful and also pray for yr children since u cannot always keep yr children by u all the time
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
I was really starting to get worried grin some Hot helpers we have in Naija. my youth was not so exciting sad.

But yes we should watch out for pervs
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2011
Interresting topic
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Nekai(f): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
Having reliable child care can be so hard, especially before the age when they can talk.

There are some real sickos out there and the sad part is you don't really know who they are until they get caught.

Scary stuff.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by obowunmi(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2011
Who says that children are exempt from molestation at xtian schools ?! Some folks can keep decieving themselves.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2011
Hmmm, that's why I told my husband to get a cctv, so that I can monitor what happens when I'm away. God please save us from such people.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Odunnu: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
It was on air sometime last year about a 68yr old retired man who puts his penis into the mouth of a 4mnths old baby and the baby died. Ever since I heard that, I made up my mind never to leave my baby in the care of anybody aside my husband.
If my office isnt baby friendly, i'l resign and take care of her till she can speak and be able to tell me things
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by ronkebp(f): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2011
God forbid bad thing, i will kill!!!!! wahlai, if i no kill that 68 years old man, my name no be RONKE angry angry angry, OH YES!!!! I WOULD DEFINITELY COMMITT MURDER.
Re: Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby! by Odunnu: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2011
I would kill, murder,manslaughter the man and go to jail if i'm taken.
The man kept feeding the baby with his rubbish, I can just imagine the poor baby sucking and swallowing the rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Unknowingly Paying Rent To Your Wife (what Will You Do?) / Inspirational Story: Popular Limbless Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Welcomes Baby Boy / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.