Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Osun State University, Oshogbo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University, Oshogbo (2414 Views)

Osun State University, Oshogbo 2015/2016 Post- Utme Form/ Pre- Degree Form/schoo / Osun Stete University, Oshogbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State University, Oshogbo by lesster(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2007
People, please i want to ask if anybody has heard anything from Osun State University Admissions,i learnt the form will soon be out after the swearing in of the new Governor, please if you have any information concerning that school, please post your information cos there are lota ppl out there waiting to hear from you.
Thank you.
Re: Osun State University, Oshogbo by trakos(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2007
They have been selling the form since APRIL 14 and it will soon stop(JUNE 12).They have even sold more than 40000 form because my own form number is 36632 and i got the form two weeks ago.all u need to do is to pay a non-refundable fee of #3000 to any of these banks skye.uba,first,oceanic,wema.the bank will give u the account no.you will then take the paid-in teller to their office in lagos or abuja or to the ministy of education oshobgo for the collection of form.this is their lagos office.no 53,remi fani kayode str. off oduduwa way,ikeja GRA LAGOIS
Re: Osun State University, Oshogbo by froggie(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
i got mine two days ago from one skype bank on victoria island,luckily i was given the form and told to summit it back to the bank after filling it.
Re: Osun State University, Oshogbo by ayourbamie: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2007
can anyone tell me about the admission requirement cos i didn't write the last UME and i'd love to know if it require the UME
Re: Osun State University, Oshogbo by Harlex(m): 3:34am On Jun 09, 2007
SURE, ONLY THOSE WHO WROTE THE LAST JAMB WOULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST EXAMS.
Re: Osun State University, Oshogbo by deanantony(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
wat of me,i ve not purchse mine on d 13th
wat culd happen
Re: Osun State University, Oshogbo by Ibukune(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2007
the school fees for those admitted to unioshogbo cost about 160 ton at least, can somebody tell me the reason for that huge amount,is it your governor and his commisiners that want to be patronising the school,most people will prefer private university to unioshogbo.mm66

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Combination For SLT / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 MB;BS Applicants. / For The Genius Mind Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.