Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University (1326 Views)

Pre Degree Addmission To FUOYE And Date 4 Entrance Exams / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by demurinanu(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2010
my name is Anuoluwapo Demurin, i gain addmission to OLabisi Onabanjo University 2008 and 2009 session and i was first on the list in my faculty when the addmission list was out but i have no kobo with me to pay my acceptance fees and other fees,but now Almighty God has real help me,but my question is that can i use the same addimission to get addmited back to Olabisi Onabanjo university. i will be very grateful to God AND TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME .THANKSmy number is 08059843665
Re: My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
am a final year student of oou,what u shld av don is 2 differ ur admission at d admistration and records dept to dis current session,citing health or family reasons,but if u have failed 2 do dat back then,am afraid u cant b admitted 4 d current session,and by d way whats dat phone num for?
Re: My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by sweetguy10(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
Lol grin grin grin
Re: My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by Rotadam(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ ogbeche na true talk u yan dat guy u, him 4 differ d admission,anyway,i dnt fink dere's anyfin he can do bou it,guy anynews bou d strike,cos me don tire oe ause,i heared janauary,do u hear any info.am in mcb department,would like 2 rapo wiv u.tanks,@ sweetguy u dnt nid 2 lol @ em.
Re: My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
@rotadam search 4 me on facebook- ogbeche77@yahoo.com,send me a msg on fb,notifyin me u re d nairaland guy.
Re: My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
@rotadam search 4 me on facebook- ogbeche77@yahoo.com,send me a msg on fb,notifyin me u re d nairaland guy.
Re: My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by amurx(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
any info about 2ndlist pls
Re: My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by segzytemi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
@demurinanu sorry guy their is nothing you can do to it dont let any body deceive you. i had the same problem in 2006 but i was only lucky then because i had paid for the acceptance fee before i lost the admission. So i was able to differed the admission in 2007. My advice to you is to purchase next year utme and pray all goes well.
Re: My Addmission To Olabisi Onabajo University by amurx(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2010
2ndlist 2ndlist 2ndlist

(1) (Reply)

Neco Nov/dec 2010/2011 Result / Don't Pay #10650 4 Ui Part-time Degree Program / Kogi State Unversity Utme Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.