Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher (15505 Views)

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation / Sa’ad Abubakar: Nigerian Masses In Difficult Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2020
The Sultan of Sokoto and President-General of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA, Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar, has asked security agencies to go after any religious leader who preaches hate and disunity or makes inflammatory statement, adding that such preacher be charged for public incitement.

The Sultan who spoke at the 2nd National Summit on Peaceful Coexistence and Nation Building organized by Da’awah Coordination Council of Nigeria, DCCN, held in Jos recently also disowned the Fulani group that claimed that it owns Nigeria.
“The preacher who incites his followers is as criminal as any agent of insurgency. They should be charged for public incitement.”

“One of the problems we are facing as a people is religious leaders who mount the pulpit and say anything they like and get away with it,”
“I don’t know why security agencies don’t often go after such religious leaders. I think we will be better off as a country if security agencies go after anyone who hides under religion to commit crime against the country.

“The preacher who incites his followers is as criminal as any agent of insurgency. They should be charged for public incitement, because he is putting Nigeria’s unity at risk.”

The Sultan who said religion is being practiced wrongly in the country, advised the hierarchies of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Jama’tu Nasril Islam (JNI) to end the media war between Christians and Muslims.

“We are practicing religion the wrong way. We should be preaching about the commonality between Islam and Christianity. But our preachers these days are preaching superiority of one religion over the other instead of preaching what we have in common. “The ongoing media war between Christians and Muslims should stop. A situation where a Muslim will comment in the media and the next day a Christian will counter the comment is unhealthy for religious harmony.

“These are the same religions that preach forgiveness. If so, why do we engage in this media war? “I plead with CAN, JNI to warn their leaders to put a stop to using the media to promote hatred and disunity. When you talk of reconciliation, we don’t talk of who is right or wrong.”

“Both religious have provisions that say if you don’t love your neighbor, you can’t love God, because your neighbor is created by God.

“But we now have fake preachers who claim good knowledge of the holy books, but in real sense they don’t know anything in the religious books. And that is why all they preach to their innocent followers is division and hatred.” He dismissed fears in some quarters about alleged plots to Islamize of Christianize Nigeria.
“Let me emphasize that it is impossible for anyone to Islamise or Christianise the country called Nigeria.

“I will not be tired of saying that our problem in this country is the elite – the big men and women who have become so influential beyond human control. They live in big houses and surround themselves with hundreds of security people and are untouchable. They do everything to remain big and relevant.

“These elite are found everywhere. They are political elite, religious elite, traditional elite, ethnic elite etc. These elites, because of their financial power use the children of the poor to do their bidding. They recruit the millions of jobless youths and arm them to go and kill in protection of their positions.”

On the incessant clashes between herders and other people in Plateau State, the Sultan called for forgiveness by all. “If we can seek God’s forgiveness for our sins, why can’t we forgive ourselves and coexist peacefully.

“If somebody is going to kill the person that killed his father, there will be no end to killings. We need forgiveness, we don’t need revenge.”

ON Fulani group owning Nigeria

He also asked Nigerians to disregard a statement by a Fulani group that the land from Sokoto down to the Atlantic Ocean in the south belongs to the Uthman Dan Fodio and his descendants, adding that the claim has no basis in history. “I am the current leader of that kingdom and I have never seen any record where Uthman Dan Fodio said so.

“There are hundreds of books written about the kingdom, I have never seen in any of the books that lend credence to this claim. So I urge all Nigerians to ignore such a claim; it is baseless and it does not exist anywhere.”

Continuing, he said: “The Sultanate has never laid claim to any portion of land in Nigeria. It only works on reformation of the Islamic religion. “Dan Fodio came to reform Islam and preach good governance to Islamic religious leaders. “So, the faceless Fulani group that came up with such claim is unknown to me. I have publicly denounced them.

“The only Fulani group that I know and I am its grand patron is Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN). Any other Fulani group that is not MACBAN is not known to me and cannot speak for Fulani in this country. Miyetti Allah has been existing for 44 years, the other one Miyetti Allah Kalta-haure is just four years old.

“I am a very proud Fulani man and if I am to die and return to this world, I will want to come back as a Fulani man. But the stigmatization of the Fulani to the level that any crime committed in this country is attributed to Fulani…

Yes, some Fulani are into various crimes but the security agencies have to arrest them for me to know if they are members of Miyetti Allah. It remains the responsibility of the security agencies to tell us which Fulani perpetrating crimes is all over.”

Supports CAN’s Prayer walk

The Sultan, in support for CAN’s prayer walk said Muslims are in support of prayers for peace to reign in the country.

He added that he had directed Muslim leaders to organise special prayers during the next Islamic season of Rajab, Shaban and Ramadan. “I’m sure God almighty will accept our prayers for the country,” he said.

The lead speaker at the peace summit, Prof Sharubutu who spoke on the theme; “Leadership and good governance: Bedrock for peaceful coexistence” called for an end to the blame game by Nigerian Muslims and Christians. He said: “Every Muslim thinks the Christian is his problem and every Christian thinks the Muslim is his problem.

“Both religions need to seek understanding of one another.

“We cannot continue to radicalize religion and we want to have peace. Each time the Christians talk, the Muslim will respond. We interpret every government policy along religious lines. That will not give us peace.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/arrest-any-hate-preacher-now-sultan-tells-security-agencies/amp/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by yudee233: 7:38am On Feb 14, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by crownwealth: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2020
Major General Buhari & Alhaji Lie Mohammed are the First Hate Speech criminals to be arrested.

1. 97% vs 5%

2. Nigerian youths are lazy

For those who missed the FIRST HATE SPEECH in Nigeria, watch your president making the first hate speech in the history of Nigeria...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_VEkxyiKw

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2020
No.1 .....Miyetti Allah

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by landforeast(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2020
Security agencies over to you
Arrest Miyetti Allah immediaty

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by crownwealth: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
No.1 .....Miyetti Allah

That terrorist organization got their will-power from the first two hate-speech criminals.

Satan of Sokoto should also be arrested as the Spiritual leaders of the terrorist group.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2020
We Concur........absolutely!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Dandsome: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2020
Good one sultan.

However

What about any terrorist?

What about those who kill and burn people at the entrance of the city gate?

What about those who siphon money meant for IDPs to their private pocket?

What about those sympathetic to bokoharam, who are making sure the war on terror is not won?

When will you ask for them to be arrested?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by careytommy37(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2020
The problem with this country is how people make arbitrary statements only when something affects them directly.
I'm sure the sultan made this statement as a reaction to the recent comments by some SE leaders asking bubu to declare fulani herdsmen killers a terrorist group. This is a group of killers that has already been noted by many advanced countries to be the 4th largest terrorist organisation in the world, but for some reason our bubu has pretended to be unaware of their vices.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Mahsums: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2020
Good one from the sultan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Racoon(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Arrest them including the "dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" crooner and fulani terrorists.But will the regime truly do so? No I doubt because the born-to-rule proponents have been speaking recklessly yet nobody have called them to order let alone arrest them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by YorubaKinging: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2020
I don't think those white missionary brought religion to Yoruba people,
What they did was bring their own style of catholism which started Europe by the help of Paul
We have known Jesus all our history
Forget about fake oduduwa history, those are myths and legends
But Jesus is real... And he didn't start catholism

But Islam on the other hand was forcefully enforced on Yoruba people starting from kwara
That's why the still dress like them, force women to put on hijab

Islam is religion of control, and Muhammed was the enforcer, it has nothing to do with my God

Christianity was brought by Europeans but there are already people in Yoruba cities who are prophets way before missionaries arrived

This is the truth
Deal with it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Kingjjo(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Issokay. Nsogbu adiro.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by semyman: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2020
To include frustrated looting men in cassock especially the spiritual leaders of the looters party
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Mikelarteta(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Remove religion and ethnicity, Nigeria will be a better country to live in. It has never been this bad until this present administration came to power, they made it obvious the one Nigeria thing is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Sylraph1: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2020
They should start with that stupid MURIC MAN

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2020
For every 2 people in Nigeria there is already a group as long as one is the president and the other secretary, they can churn out imaginary press statements with source to a 2 day old blog.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by nabegibeg: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by chukwuibuipob: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2020
cool plus Fulani/Miyetti Allah cattle Terrorists spokesman

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by goodnessme1(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
ok
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Finnese001: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
I have the video
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by zeelux97(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
D
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Openbusiness: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Nigerians should ignore the claim but their foot soldiers boko and killer fulani herdsmen are running rampage all oover the country trying to establish the claim. Perfect example of taqiyya. Believe this at your own peril. Audio lecture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by NaijaMutant(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Sa'ad Abubakar and all his fellow Islamic preachers should all be arrested immediately.

What else turns the almajiris up north violent every Friday after jumat if not their hate preachings undecided

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by ybalogs(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Salam alaekum Wa Barakatuhu
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Blindersoff: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2020
Paul Enenche, David Oyedepo, Miyetti Allah, et Al are all complicit and sitting on this table.

Nobody is above God and the country.

God teaches love and peace while his so called followers preach hatred and division and then you wonder which God they truly represent.

Arrest them all

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by chukwuibuipob: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2020
wink very good.
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by ybalogs(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2020
They keep reiterating same things yet the security situations gets worse. What's really happening??
Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by infogenius(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2020
He's right.
Preachers and religious leaders are to teach peace and help followers to be responsible citizens.

And as followers, we should hold on to what is true and leave behind anything or actions that will endanger ur neighbour.

Peace is all we Need in this country.

I just realized that Nigeria used to have the most happy people on the planet but a common enemy wants to turn this country into a land of sorrows, tears and blood.

God shall definitely see Nigeria through these trying times.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by zionzoe(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2020
osydennyz:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/arrest-any-hate-preacher-now-sultan-tells-security-agencies/amp/
LET US BE TRUTHFUL FOR ONCE,

THIS IS TAQUIYA.

THE PERPETRATORS OF EVIL , SHOUTING THAT EVIL SHOULD STOP. WHAT A SHAME.

ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS IN D Q@RAN NOT A HATE / DEATH SPEECH ?

WHAT IS HATE SPEECH WHEN YOUR SO CALLED HOLY BOOK HAVE RECORDED DEATH SPEECH TO INNOCENT PEOPLE?

YOU REMAIN IN HELL LIER , WITH YOUR FATHER OF LIES... S@LTAN OR SHATAN

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher by Openbusiness: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Blindersoff:
Paul Enenche, David Oyedepo, Miyetti Allah, et Al are all complicit and sitting on this table.

Nobody is above God and the country.

God teaches love and peace while his so called followers preach hatred and division and then you wonder which God they truly represent.

Arrest them all
So praying for God's judgment against the wicked evil devilish people kidnapping and murdering thousands of Christians and preachers in the North, burning churches and their homes is hatred and division, huh? Smh! How can you compare Oyedepo and Enenche to Miyetti? When did the Bishop and pastor ever preach hate? Speaking against all the horrible killings of Christians in the North is hate speech to you, and they should keep quiet while they continue to kidnap and murder their people, according to you is the way to promote unity? I need a Thanos button on Nairaland undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Essence Of Candles On Birthday Cakes? / Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / Linguistic Diversity In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.