Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) (19801 Views)

'Father Christmas' Makes Bolanle Olukanni To Cry As A Baby / Cobhams & Wife Ojuola Asuquo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Phrankve1(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2010
Superstar Producer Cobhams Asuquo weds his sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Phrankve1(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2010
More pic

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by vanitty: 11:30am On Dec 15, 2010
Baba Adeboye and Mummy GO looking lovely
Congratulations and good luck to the couple
Awww the bride looks so so happy. smiley
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Phrankve1(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2010
More Pic

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Phrankve1(m): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2010
Lovely couple,

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by googles: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2010
awwwww honestly I cant stop awwww-ing

shez pretty and cobhams looks good too

I wish them a happy life together smiley
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by MrCork22: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
NO taste: the chick dont even have nyansh angry
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by babyme1(f): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Phrankve1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
this is what I call ‘Real love”……… i really love the pic dat Cobhams carried her in his arms, May the gud lord bless their union…AMEN!

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Phate07(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2010

cheesy cheesy Not bad.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by googles: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin

a very big smile going on dere . . oh well its s'posed to be her happiest day

i still dont get the lacy unmbrella idea tho maybe am ol' skool embarassed
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Nellyon(f): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
or maybe she is old school.

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Kunbee: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
Nice cheesy
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Is it true that he is blind?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by axortedbabe(f): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
nouveaux: Is it true that he is blind?
Yes he is,buh an amazin man
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
axortedbabe: Yes he is,buh an amazin man
oh boi, **sobs** God is great

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Built2last: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Congratulations Cobhams and wife. If you can, most people can if not for laziness and unnecessary distractions.

I am really happy for you.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Built2last: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Expect some enemies of progress here to accuse the lady of marrying him because of his money. Whats most annoying is that most of the people talking are unmarried and not sure of tomorow
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
if Cobhams can make it in life,and get married despite his challenges,which enemy want come stop my shine. Them no reach.
Happy married life.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
lovely
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by kekakuz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
God is great
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Nairaboi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
dat girl is ugly. but i guess the hubby did not notice sha. . . u all know y

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by joromi: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nairaboi: dat girl is ugly. but i guess the hubby did not notice sha. . . u all know y

What a piteous life you have cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by joromi: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Happy Married Life to the couple!

May your marriage not be like Princess's own.... Amen
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by fr3do(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Is this nigga blind?
He is so coordinated!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by paulkhalifa(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Mr:Cork:
NO taste: the chick dont even have nyansh angry
that wouldn't matter to cobhams
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by gluv01(f): 3:44am On Dec 28, 2013
Nairaboi: dat girl is ugly. but i guess the hubby did not notice sha. . . u all know y

You are pathetic smh

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by vislabraye(m): 3:53am On Dec 28, 2013
It is well with them. True love is hard to find. Most ladies won't marry a guy with such challenge. I just wish he could receive his sight.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Nairaboi(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2013
gluv01:

You are pathetic smh
. . . shut d f up my friend. like it or not, the babe ain't a beauty n just u know, i don't do crowd mentality. dats my opinion murrafucka
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Nairaboi: . . . shut d f up my friend. like it or not, the babe ain't a beauty n just u know, i don't do crowd mentality. dats my opinion murrafucka
you are pathetic
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Akshow: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Built2last: Expect some enemies of progress here to accuse the lady of marrying him because of his money. Whats most annoying is that most of the people talking are unmarried and not sure of tomorow
Oga sir, from the several comments above urs, no one has accused her of being a gold digger. No one at all so I don't get ur rant. So pls stfu! Thanks and goodbye.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) by Akshow: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Nairaboi: . . . shut d f up my friend. like it or not, the babe ain't a beauty n just u know, i don't do crowd mentality. dats my opinion murrafucka
biko, stop being a nuisance. Stop embarrassing urself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Stuns In Blue Ruffled Outfit / Caption This Photo Of Psquare And Don Jazzy / Photos Of Idyl, Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.