Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday (15308 Views)

Omotola And Her Husband At Son's Birthday Party (photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Celebrates Her Son’s Birthday With A Lavish Party – Photos / Photos From 2face Idibia's Son's Birthday In Uk (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by eghost247(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
US rapper Rick Ross got paid $100,000 (US) in a deal that was brokered on the night (11th Dec) of the 2010 MAMAs in Lagos, to perform at a 10 year old’s birthday party in Abuja.

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,53647.0-.html

100,000 big ones! Who are his parents?! The news was tweeted by his official DJ – DJ Sam Sneak, who accompanied him to Lagos for his MAMAs performance. Rick & his entourage were flown to Abuja Sunday afternoon to surprise little Igho. I hope MTV cameras were on hand to capture it all go down…this is definitely one for Sweet 16 10 – Naija Edition!

I will not bother calculating the Naira equivalent. It’s Monday morning & I don’t want to add to the depression I’m feeling about being broke (again!).

And they say there is no money in Nigeria…this is a country were 70% of the population lives below the poverty line, living on less than a $1 a day.[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by carnal: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2011
shame shame shame on d parents, there are betetr ways to celebrate a birthdday bash for little 10yrs old boy c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn som parents sha, 15,000,000 naira can go a long way to do so many thins for d less priviledge rather than expose d little boy to som sort of bad affluence i can imagine wat d boy will request for on his 16th birthdjay, a ferrari abi parents spoiling children de will reap it in d futureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Fogman(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
I ll be surprise if his parents are not govt officials.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by phraoh(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
Lets not beef Rich folks abeg,wat wil you do if u had lots of cash, keep it in the bank.Give dem a break.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by carnal: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
will u do the same for ur ten yrs old boy @pharoah?even wen i becom a billionare i will neva do it for my boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by phraoh(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
This world,Carnal,is like menu in a restaurant,u choose wat u want to eat and if u dnt like it,u go to another restaurant.What i do is not necessary wat u should do.Different perspective of life.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by MagnumPI: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2011

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by 9dynasty(m): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
this thread has been argued and settled . . .is it your money let the millionaire be grin grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Andrew3(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2011
de boy look like aje kpako grin

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
eghost247:

US rapper Rick Ross got paid $100,000 (US) in a deal that was brokered on the night (11th Dec) of the 2010 MAMAs in Lagos, to perform at a 10 year old’s birthday party in Abuja.

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,53647.0-.html

100,000 big ones! Who are his parents?! The news was tweeted by his official DJ – DJ Sam Sneak, who accompanied him to Lagos for his MAMAs performance. Rick & his entourage were flown to Abuja Sunday afternoon to surprise little Igho. I hope MTV cameras were on hand to capture it all go down…this is definitely one for Sweet 16 10 – Naija Edition!

[size=18pt]I will not bother calculating the Naira equivalent. It’s Monday morning & I don’t want to add to the depression I’m feeling about being broke (again![/size]).

And they say there is no money in Nigeria…this is a country were 70% of the population lives below the poverty line, living on less than a $1 a day.[/color]

[color=#000099]LOL at bold grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
::Andrew:::

de boy look like aje kpako grin

I was thinking the same thing too. Maybe his Dad just recently came into money (nouveau riche) like a niger delta militant leader; oil bunkerer; etc. It's normally people that are seeing money for the first time that like to show-off in such a crass manner.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Solomon351(f): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Why dnt this parent patronize our Naija music artists? Waste of money. Maybe he is a member of illuminati
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Nostradamus: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
carnal:
shame shame shame on d parents, there are betetr ways to celebrate a birthdday bash for little 10yrs old boy c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn som parents sha, 15,000,000 naira can go a long way to do so many thins for d less priviledge rather than expose d little boy to som sort of bad affluence i can imagine wat d boy will request for on his 16th birthdjay, a ferrari abi parents spoiling children de will reap it in d futureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you sound painedddddddd.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by petz(f): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
I must make money. By fire by force!

Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by Nostradamus: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
carnal:
you sound paineddddddd.
Re: Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross $100,000 To Attend Son's Birthday by itzValentino: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
MagnumPI:
by his grace.
I shall make huge money by fire,thunder,lightening, water and darkness weda demons like it or not I swear

Chika Ike Shares Pictures From A Movie Set / Ibinabo Fiberesema Stuns In New Look / Yaw Steve Onu Celebrates His 43rd Birthday (Photos)