Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Annoying Spousal Habits - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Spousal Habits (42904 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ok, we all have had boyfriends/girlfriends/husbands/wives who have annoying dirty habits that you didn't know of before becoming a couple. List some of the pet peeves you have against your significant other. I will start.

My husband has this annoying habit of sneezing with his whole mouth wide open like as if he needs all that open mouth to get a sneeze out. his sneeze can be so loud that his legs lift off the floor and neighbors 2 doors down can hear. That's peeve #1.

#2 is he has this disgusting habit of farting in bed when we are under the covers. The worse part is the farts smell  toxic and can be categorized as WOMD (weapon of mass destruction). Can you imagine being in a deep sleep and having a beautiful dream and the next second you are gagging, eyes buring, nostrils on fire  angry and then running out of the room and then not able to go back into room becos even after 1 hour, the smell is still lingering.  angry My husband finds it so amusing while i'm calling him all kinds of names in igbo yoruba and hausa.

p.s. he never displayed any of these bad habits while we were dating,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Odunnu: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
My boyfriend has this very annoying habit of smacking his lips when eating. I pray my constant [b]nag [/b]will maake him stop before the i do stage.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Blazay(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
Keeps me waiting.
Makes me late to EVERY function.

Solution. . . just threaten to drive in seperate cars.

That usually does it. . .only temporarily. cheesy
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2010
Blazay:

Keeps me waiting.
Makes me late to EVERY function.

Solution. . . just threaten to drive in seperate cars.

That usually does it. . .only temporarily. cheesy

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Blazay(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^

Jeez. His situation must be worse.
He can't even write about it. cheesy
Does your spouse beat you up?
Please share.
We are here to help each other right? wink
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by iyeayo(f): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2010
Disgusting Habit 1:

My husband sneezes so loud that I wonder if he is not going to damage his throat one day. I have always told him but he wouldnt listen until only recently he did one of his big noisy sneezes and my 3.5 year old daughter went up to him and said in an Australian accent "Daddy that was noisy and disgusting!". He has since stopped (can't believe it after nearly 6 years!!!)

Disgusting Habit 2:

He wake up 6am in the morning and starts to sing is only favorite song so loudly (happily of course too!). Now don't get me worng, I am not annoyed that he is singing loudly, what annoys me are the lyrics of this song, very dirty and raw.  Something like ", ten kobo ni omu omoge!" (meaning it only cost 10 kobo to touch this lady's bre.ast).  shocked shocked shocked shocked Who sings this type of song in the presence of his wife? And yet he finds it funny.

Disgusting Habit 3:

He wriggles in bed and this habit makes me have sleepless nights. He can turn in bed like a million times before day break, someone please tell me it is OK for a married couple to have seperate rooms

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by blank(f): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2010
Habit 1,

He can snore like it's going out of fashion. After hearing his father snoring, I believe its a genetic condition. However, it keeps me up most nights. Like now, I av left him n I am in d parlour. when he comes out n sees me, he will get upset. But if I am in d room with him, I will push him to d opposite side n face him away from me then run 2 d extreme n cover my ears. He will want 2 cuddle but can't stand dat sound in my ear. He reminds me dat while we were dating I didn't mind but now I do.

Habit 2,

When gets home from work, he tosses his clothes wereva is d nearest place 2 him at d time. I av 2 go round d house picking his clothes from really funny places. Its not just clothes, anywhere he is is his dustbin. He just drops it on d ground like dere is an invisible dustbin. I av kinda gotten used 2 it n start looking for likely places. I count d laundry at d end of d week, if its not complete, I check unlikely places as well. 2 days ago, I picked his Singlet from under d visitors bed n also discovered a stash of used ear buds. God help me.

Those r d obvious ones, I will come back with more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by seyibrown(f): 1:42am On Dec 16, 2010
1. He is NEVER LATE for anything! grin It gets annoying when we have to BE at the airport 6 Hours BEFORE the flight! Can you imagine that! Even his sister can't believe it?  grin

2. Doesn't like me talking Jesus/Christianity with our Freemason friend! angry

3. He has got an 'anti-recycling' spirit? In this day and age! angry
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Markenny(m): 2:45am On Dec 16, 2010
iyeayo:

Disgusting Habit 1:

My husband sneezes so loud that I wonder if he is not going to damage his throat one day. I have always told him but he wouldnt listen until only recently he did one of his big noisy sneezes and my 3.5 year old daughter went up to him and said in an Australian accent "Daddy that was noisy and disgusting!". He has since stopped (can't believe it after nearly 6 years!!!)

Disgusting Habit 2:

He wake up 6am in the morning and starts to sing is only favorite song so loudly (happily of course too!). Now don't get me worng, I am not annoyed that he is singing loudly, what annoys me are the lyrics of this song, very dirty and raw.  Something like ", ten kobo ni omu omoge!" (meaning it only cost 10 kobo to touch this lady's bre.ast).  shocked shocked shocked shocked Who sings this type of song in the presence of his wife? And yet he finds it funny.

Disgusting Habit 3:

He wriggles in bed and this habit makes me have sleepless nights. He can turn in bed like a million times before day break, someone please tell me it is OK for a married couple to have seperate rooms

lol
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Markenny(m): 2:48am On Dec 16, 2010
iyeayo:

Disgusting Habit 1:

Disgusting Habit 2:

Disgusting Habit 3:

do he also shawer you when he sneezesi do that alot to my woman,
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by bidemi12(m): 3:47am On Dec 16, 2010
always foreseeing my errors before they happen. . . . . . . grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by holydante(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2010
iyeayo:

Disgusting Habit 1:

Disgusting Habit 2:

Omg, lol, hehehehehe

Am all cracked up, will post mine when am done laffn,

Hahaha what a song
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by murtalaa(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2010
where are the dudes? Don't your significant others have any nasty habits? C'mon even though women naturally snitches, there has got to be one or two things you don't like about your girlfriend/wife. As for me i don't have a girlfriend or wife. My mother will faint i even attempt having one at my age. grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by peacettw: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2010
This started recently n i'm yet to figure out whether it's d mid age crisis everyone keeps talking about. My husband has lost d ability to pee straight into d toilet. Each time, i enter d restroom, i see puddles of yellow colored liquid on the toilet seat, floor and sometimes the bathroom sides. I'm still yet to approach him wit this since I'm still shell shocked. Also, after shaving, he throws out the shaved hairs off our main balcony. It's quite annoying and frankly gross

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by ihejirika: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2010
#1 My wiffy have this habbit of untidyness, she cnt keep her cloths tidy. Whenever she come back to the house she enter d bed room remove her bra and drop on bed, cloth on d floor, bag on the seat making d bedroom scatered. She never arrange d bed when she wakes up and she can stay in that kind of eviroment and will only tidy up when i complain. I hv moved all my things frm the bedroom to our spare to give space in d room to manage herself yet no change. She have even migrated to the spare room to use it as a place to spread her wash cloth anytime am nt around. Just tired of d whole thing but hv no choice than to live wth it or tidy up myself

#2 wiffy is always fond of leaving wat she is cooking to get burnt in the kitchen. This has bcom a habit. She will leave sometin cooking in d kitchen and be either watching cable TV or chatting wth her fone and B4 u know it the stuff in d kitchen has burnt to aches

#3 wiffy like chewing her nails, this disgust me alot. She will she her nails to the extent that half of the nail is gone, sometime she cause her fingers to bleed during chewing. This makes her fingers look horrible. this makes it difficult for her to fix nails. She unknowing chew it in the public and i always give her sign to stop and she only stop for some time and resume unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2010
I have been dying to vent out, Snooring and chewing loud. I want to die, Kai, he feels this is manly
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by ImFavoured(f): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2010
iyeayo:

Disgusting Habit 1:

Disgusting Habit 2:

Disgusting Habit 3:

Especially the 10kono lomu omoge thing! mehn! you make me laugh in japanese!!! roflmao, lwkmd
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by mahal(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2010
ihejirika:

#1 My wiffy have this habbit of untidyness, she cnt keep her cloths tidy. Whenever she come back to the house she enter d bed room remove her bra and drop on bed, cloth on d floor, bag on the seat making d bedroom scatered. She never arrange d bed when she wakes up and she can stay in that kind of eviroment and will only tidy up when i complain. I hv moved all my things frm the bedroom to our spare to give space in d room to manage herself yet no change. She have even migrated to the spare room to use it as a place to spread her wash cloth anytime am nt around. Just tired of d whole thing but hv no choice than to live wth it or tidy up myself

#2 wiffy is always fond of leaving wat she is cooking to get burnt in the kitchen. This has bcom a habit. She will leave sometin cooking in d kitchen and be either watching cable TV or chatting wth her fone and B4 u know it the stuff in d kitchen has burnt to aches

#3 wiffy like chewing her nails, this disgust me alot. She will she her nails to the extent that half of the nail is gone, sometime she cause her fingers to bleed during chewing. This makes her fingers look horrible. this makes it difficult for her to fix nails. She unknowing chew it in the public and i always give her sign to stop and she only stop for some time and resume unknowingly

Awww! so sweet of her, smiley
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by fizzybaba(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2010
funny thread . makes for interesting read
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by mahal(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2010
pslm23:

#2 is he has this disgusting habit of farting in bed when we are under the covers. The worse part is the farts smell  toxic and can be categorized as WOMD (weapon of mass destruction). Can you imagine being in a deep sleep and having a beautiful dream and the next second you are gagging, eyes buring, nostrils on fire  angry and then running out of the room and then not able to go back into room becos even after 1 hour, the smell is still lingering.  angry My husband finds it so amusing while i'm calling him all kinds of names in igbo yoruba and hausa.

p.s. he never displayed any of these bad habits while we were dating,

this is grave!!!. to be faced with Biological weapons in a confined space especially in the dead of the night when on should be laying gracefully after the hard day's struggle, is not truly rewarding

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2010
peacettw:

This started recently n i'm yet to figure out whether it's d mid age crisis everyone keeps talking about. My husband has lost d ability to pee straight into d toilet. Each time, i enter d restroom, i see puddles of yellow colored liquid on the toilet seat, floor and sometimes the bathroom sides. I'm still yet to approach him wit this since I'm still shell shocked. Secondly, the man is allergic to most foods humans eat. He reacts to it by having diarrhea every morning. Sometimes, he comes back from work unexpectedly rushing into d toilet to spend another session there. Once, he told me dt on his way to his workplace, he was forced to stop at a nearby bush to shyte! It was funny but disturbing. Is it my food? It can't be cos my kids and i don't have diarrhea, Mmmh, still wondering
ur hubby may be ill. he should go and get checked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by babyme1(f): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2010
My bf snores so loudly i can't sleep anytime im with him. The most annoying part is that when i make any attempt to stand up,he quickly graps me and hold tight. I usually go to work with puffy eyes, we've discussed separate rooms when married.

He's a very neat guy it borders on obsession with cleaning. Makes it look as if im dirty angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2010
iyeayo:

Disgusting Habit 1:

Disgusting Habit 2:

He wake up 6am in the morning and starts to sing is only favorite song so loudly (happily of course too!). Now don't get me wrong, I am not annoyed that he is singing loudly, what annoys me are the lyrics of this song, very dirty and raw.  Something like ", ten kobo ni omu omoge!" (meaning it only cost 10 kobo to touch this lady's bre.ast).  shocked shocked shocked shocked Who sings this type of song in the presence of his wife? And yet he finds it funny.

Disgusting Habit 3:

So funny grin esp the singing part lol.

My bf bad habits? seriously there's not much to list, cos we haven't live together maybe when I marry him I will come back with a top 20 list.

Here's some of his habits that I really can not stand.

1 He's too discipline. I know some of you are thinking that's not a bad thing, well not in my bf case. He is just 23 he appears like a 40 yr old man cus of his over discipline nature. He work hard as if his life will end tommorrow. He study way tooooooooo much, I mean he's too focus and very serious. Good some how but it all can get very boring. Sometimes I like been a little carefree why take life so seriously? undecided  I do not even go running to him when I fight with my mom, cus he will drag me to go apologise without asking "what happend".

2 He's a neat freak. Hey don't get me wrong, I luv neat guys but there's a difference between "neat" and "neat freaks" thats where my bf comes in. He's the biggest neat freak I know. Everything in his house is clean and immaculate. And he placed his stuff  in a certain position, if I take something, I have to placed it back exactly the same way if not he gets mad at me as if I've cheated on him. He arranged his clothes in his closet so neatly (it freaks me out. if I was to live with him, or marry him how will I keep up with that lol)

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by SanFranc(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2010
Wifey is so fond of going around the house in pant and bra and when I seek to find, she is like "can't you take your eyes off abi na food"?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by verizon: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2010
u dnt av a choice baby u jst av 2 leave wit it
or u break up wit him
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by doctorT(m): 9:11am On Dec 16, 2010
ihejirika:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Infact am laughing already,  Very funny, I will come back after one week to have any discussion as am planning to sign the dotted lines next week,  lol

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by mafolayomi(f): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2010
grin grin grin@ 10 kobo lomu omoge
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by mafolayomi(f): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2010
grin grin grin@ 10 kobo lomu omoge

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by MriCork: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2010
she quit wearin pant angry
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by NaijaNile: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2010
No 1 - This is about myself, my wifey always complain i fart a lot, and i tell her its the food she gives me that makes me fart, but i dey try sa, i can fart!

No 2 - I am always looking for my socks and my clothes, always. She always wonders why i cant get myself organized but i cant care less meeen, come home from work tired everyday, the last thing i want to do is organise some clothes

No 3 - I blank everybody around me out when I am watching Arsenal play. It pisses her off so much, recently i was carrying our 1month old daughter during a recent Arsenal game, my daughter started crying and i didnt hear cos i was so engrossed, my wife was so angry. grin

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by hildaa(f): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2010
my husband likes scattering everything without arranging them, when i complain he will ask me what is my duties as a wife. wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Ofido(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2010
Story Time and time to laugh till mama calls, After all i do not ve a girlfriend neither do i ve a wife. Or do i tell wat i dislike in Freetobacoa(freecocoa) and Ujujuan, my girlfriend and wifey respectively.

And where is mrs eve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.