Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (156527 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2011
COMANDCLEM/MOBIL:      Political Activities           Slowed Down                Negotiation                                                      The spate of political activities in Nigeria has slowed down negotiations between Comandclem and Mobil, a report  in the latest issue of The Liberation has revealed.                                                                According to the report  quoting unnamed sources, most of the negotiators were involved in some political activities.                                                  The report however remarked that the talks were advancing  "at a rate considered to be normal", and declared: "You know in negotiation, we talk a lot, documents have to be presented, screened, verified and the process of payment set in motion.                                                                 We have reached a good level, even with the political activities that demanded the attention of most of the negotiating team."                                                                    The report indicated that members of the negotiating team included top government officials, traditional rulers, respected citizens and some clerics.                                                        From OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
THE EFFECTS OF NON-APPLICATION OF THE CONCEPT OF IMPARTIALITY IN JOURNALISM . { a case study of the libration news paper}
Good morning to far over ten million PATENTEES of CCNL accross the globe especially those patentees who live far below an average man. Quite unfortunate. I know your plights.
Before i comment on the above subject matter, i will like to react to some fundamental issues i raised in my post number 233 of 3rd of April , 2011 - " IMPACTS OF THIRD PARTY CONFIRMATION IN CLAIMS ". In the post , three issues were raised. Two out of the three issues were questions while the last issue was a confirmatory statement.
Sequel to this post, especially the two undenied and un-answered questions, i received far over two hundred calls accross the globe , one hundred and twenty one text messages ,uncountable flashes affirming my observations in the liberation news paper.
Immediatelly i sent the post, Mr Omokemisi reacted with 16 paragraphes { THE LIBRATION NEWSPAPER AND THE POWER OF THE PRESS - THE 4TH ESTATE OF THE REALM } expressing his personal opinions on my three fundamental issues.
The 16 paragraphes of Mr Omokemisi are hereby summarised below:
(A) The decision of CCNL to set up The LNP to actualize its goals. {Paragraph 1 and 2}
(B) How self-established news papers have been used to actualize self-goals by people in Nigeria. {Paragraph 2 , 4 , 5 }
(C) Requests from other news papers in Nigeria for adverts from CCNL to get free publicity. {Paragraph 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 }
(D) How the LNP provided pools of infomation to patentees and non-patentees. {Paragraph 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 }
(E) Your request that MPN to debunk the juicy stories in the LNP. {Paragraph 15 }
(F) A statement where you address me as an anti-comandclem poster and writer. {Paragraph 16 }. Quite unfortunate. Truth is bitter.
Mr Omokemisi, your 16 paragraphes responds do't provide solutions to the three foundament issues i raised in my last post. Your responds only circumvented my questions.
For the sake of clearity , i hereby represent the questions.
(1)WHY CAN'T THE LNP CORRESPONDENTS INTERVIEW AND PUBLISH STORIES AS EXPRESS BY THE LAWYERS OF MPN AND TO MANAGEMENT STAFF IN THE MEETINGS HELD WITH THE INVENTOR IN THE LIBERATION NEWS PAPER ?
(2) IS THE LNP PRO CCNL ONLY AT THE COSTLY EXPENSES OF STORIES FROM THE LAWYERS , NEGOTIATOR , AND TO MANAGEMENT STAFF OF MPN ?
(3) CAN'T THE MANAGEMENT OF CCNL INVITE OTHER NEWS PAPERS TO COVER STORIES AS EXPRESSED IN THE MEETINGS WITH THE INVENTOR IN VIEW OF THE PERSONALITIES INVOLVED?
My friend, Mr Omokemisi, i'm expecting your reply Sir. I hope at the end of the day you will not call me anti-comandclem for asking questions.
In conclussion, i believe that ,
(1) CCNL is not a sam.
(2) MPN is a theif.
(3) The LNP is ONE-SIDED in reporting CCNL/MPN stories.
To other fellow PATENTEES of CCNL, when i say COMANDCLEM 3 times, you should say PROSPERITY FOR EVER.
Are you ready ? Lets go.
COMANDCLEM !
COMANDCLEM !!
COMANDCLEM !!!

PROSPERITY FOR EVER.

~YUSUF_AKURE
(07032522248)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Yusuf Akure, I shivered when I read where you said I called you "anti-Comandclem"!  If I regarded you as anti-Comandclem, would I have included your Username among those I recognized as MEMBERS OF COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY?                                          I am suprised.  Anyway, I will not make any comment again about your post. But nobody on this thread will call you anti-Comandclem. THOSE WHO KNEW THOSE WHO BATTLED WITH US IN my former Thread which was closed by Nairaland, knew the anti-Comandclem posters I referred to. But I won't want their names to appear here.  Please you can also express your opinion or grievances by writing a letter to the Editor of The Liberation. It will even be published free of charge. You can similarly write letters to the editors of other newspapers to nose for NEWS ABOUT COMANDCLEM. For God's sake, I have nothing against you. BUT ALL OWNERS OF NEWSPAPERS, RADIO AND TELEVISON STATIONS USE THEM FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES, BUT PRINCIPALLY TO THEIR ADVANTAGE. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.           Yusuf, I love you because you are a very important MCPA!                                        ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
all is well let's all hold on tight and encourage/enlighten eachother on incubent matters instead of raising issues out of non issues during this period.though i understand some of the actions and reactions by some posters but i believe we are all on the same page, knowing ccnl is real/not a scam and the accused is whatever we call them hence i see no reason why anybody should make a big deal out of the fact that there isn't much exposure as might be desired.although we might ask questions as to why lnp does not interview officials other than that of ccnl yet we shouldn't make it a big deal.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
[/ Mr Yusuf, I can see u 're out to gain recognition and fame. The question is, why must u channel your complain and grievance on a patentee lyk urself. Why didnt/dont u channel your grievance and complain to CCLN and LNP. We 're not out here to argue among ourselves and beef each other, but to deliberate on issues we share common interest and share information on our common goal.
If u've not got a good information to share with us here, it better u remain u remain silent and watch lyk some of us do, than take this thread as a place to exhibit your  skills and talents in arguing and beefing. We 're no lil children here. Even if we 're, we should atleast show some form of maturity.
To all MCPA, I say thanks 4 bn there!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
Let's all just keep it cool.my advice :when someone post something we think is wrong and we try our best to politely put them right all to no avail then it's better to ignore them rather than engaging them in unnecessary and unpleasant debates.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
[b][/b]@1DRAY, YOUR COMMENTS MAKE SENSES, WE ARE ALL HERE NOT TO TACKLE EACH OTHER OR TO CHOOSE WHOZ GOING TO BE THE MR PRESIDENT OF THIS FORUM, ACCUSATION IS NOT THE REASON WHY WE ARE HERE, SHOWING CASE BIG GRAMMAR ISN'T THE REASON WHY WE ARE HERE, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO TALK USE IT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THIS FORUM, TACKLING OMOKEMESI OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THIS ASSEMBLY WILL NEVER GET YOU WHAT BELONG TO YOU, SO I THINK WE SHOULD ALL PRESENT OUR SPEECH WITH SENSE AND WITH MATURITY, MY CONTRIBUTION, YOUR CONTRIBUTION, HER CONTRIBUTION IN THIS FORUM ISN'T WHAT WILL GET US OUR AWAITING ENTITLEMENTS, WE ARE JUST DELIBRATING ON OUR UPCOMING SUCCESS AND FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH, SO LETZ UNITE, LETZ BE ONE, MAY GOD TAKE US THERE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
While welcoming everybody's contribution to this assembly let's not overdo and undo ourselves by directing issues that only
the comandclem officials can answer as suggested by 1Dray in his post. I'm beginning to see this thread going the way of
previous ones. We shouldn't allow it please.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by DrOguns: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
Good day to all registered patentee, members of the forum and all well wishers!
It was a long time i posted to this thread, it was due to my busy schedule.
Without wasting much of the time i want to use this medium to allay the fear of comandclem patentee because where we are going rite now is not up to where we are coming from, therefore no need to loose hope at all.
If you see anybody that is telling you that comandclem is 419 or any body that is trying to intimidate you please and please dont listen to them, why? Because such people are not registered but they are only trying to confuse you or trying to make you to loose. hope.

Most frequently ask question (faq) by patentee is "when will payment commence" what i believe is that all registered patentee through out states in nigeria will receive there entitlement.
If you have any things that is not clear to you or any question call 08186526480
Good bye! Till next time
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Jisungi: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
thanks for the news am glad . thank god at least i have gotten a clue of what is going on
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ajascoman: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
I salute the courage of all MCPA in this forum most especially Mr Omookemesi and others for the useful info made available for the patentees around the glob. I'm glad to be one of you today. God will see us through. From Ajascoman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2011
You are highly welcome on board Mr/Mrs/Miss Ajascoman.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by mackengift: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
my faith that God will do the impossible was assure to me this month when God said" , i will restore the years the locust have stolen from you with my army i have sent forth, " this is a prophetic message to all not just comandclem patentees but especially patentees for the victory trumpet is already sounding in heaven and my spirit is dancing to the music
all hail our mighty JEHOVAH
all hail comandclem
all hail our patriotic patentess
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shimfe(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2011
All hail the king! , All hail Commandclem! & for this thread All hail Omokemesi! Let me start by apologising to this humble forum,especially to omokemesi for my incomunicado all this while.i'll spare you all d details.i've been extreemly busy since last yr on a very demanding job.h/eva dis has not detered me from checking up on dis thread 2 get informed & updated on this very important investment/business venture of ours. Let me start by giving u a brief biography 2 d best of my knowledge about Omokemesi.This humble man,i 've neva met or spoken with in person or on phone.Just like most of u who 've complemented d man on this thread/forum on his tireless efforts on giving us authentic & current news/update about the happenings in comandclem.It was in d same manner i got 2 b previlaged 2 meet omokemesi via this medium of communication.i'm talking about over a year or so if nt almost 2 years. This highly matured man over 60 years of age for those of una wey talk 2d guy any how.He is a man of wisdomt&by virtue of his age cannot lie & b decieving any patentee in dis forume.He has neva & will neva cook up any story abt comandclem 2 post here.every information he has brought 2 dis thread & his past threads have come 2 pass & i 've personally verified from comandclem office 2 always b true.He is a fellow patentee like you & me but he is previlaged 2 have direct access to so top mgt officials of comandclem(like Deacon Akpan) who he can decide 2 ask & clarify issues bothering on comandclem progress 2 d promise land.i've personall taken it upon my self to look 4 dis man & have d rare opportunity recieve a golden handshake from him wheneva we reach d promise land & i'll personally fight & recomend him 2 be in d main fold & cacus of d comandclem top mgt team if nt d right hand man of d king himself.This man has passion & is highly dedicated to d cause & has d interest @ heart of all patentees. Some of us have come a long way with this guy & can attest 2 everything i've written here. I want 2 use this opportunity to thank & bless all loyal patentees on this thread who 've appreciated & complemented dis man 4 his good deeds/efforts so far in updating us.I want 2 believe dat wit dis post of mine those who were misconstrued would understand him better. I recalled in one of his powerful past threads we nicknamed öne very notorious persimist & anticomandclem guy "bottled spírit". I urge all loyal patentees on dis forum 2 b pateint as we are almost @ d prmise land.All i can say 4 now is dat no matter how prolönged negotiöns last,disbursment of d fundz wld not exceed dec 2011. Lets just keep our fingers crossed & pray. Long live d king, Löng live Comandclem & Long live all PATENTEES! Shimfe.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
@shimfe with this recent post of yours. A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skill of the others. as mr omokemesi just did in his recent post. I think its time 4 d patentees 2 to start thinking of having petentees officials. this is my suggestion. to all patentees especially those that as d opportunity of being among d so call EXECUTIVE OFFER I mean those among us that will be the executive of comandclem. as we all know in Nigeria the only problem we have is bad leadership & bad management. The credibility that I borrowed from MR OMOKEMESI & other patentees gave me the power to speak. If I had said it on my own authority, people might have doubted what I said. But with all what I have read on this assembly so far.This helped me put it across and for people to receive it without doubt. . A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle. And just a reminder im still using d greatest weapon in d history of mankind to fight our enemy which is HALELUYAH & i employ every patentees to pls do desame. by the end of next week we will all have a cause to shout a very big HALELUYAH. as we all know HALELUYAH could be use to get victory. & after d battle is won. this will be what GOD want from us. same HALELUYAH not d money we`re expecting. wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2011
@shimfe, i was extremely happy and thanked God when i glanced at "shimfe" for the first time on this Thread today.  I praised God that spared your life to join this Assembly.                                              All the Comandclem Patentees that are alive today will live long to enjoy the dividends of their investments in Jesus name. I implore all the Christians and Muslims among us to continue to pray for sound health and longevity as we await the fruits of our labour.                                                                   I thank shimfe, Ademola de and others that recognized the little God has enabled me to offer JUST LIKE EVERY MCPA has offered.                                                     In the meantime, I would suggest we put  the appointment of officers on hold till after the GOOD NEWS.                                           We need to know ourselves and names and some other details before we can decide to appoint from Foundation Members, planning committee members that will arrange the official launching of the Assembly, among other things.                                                      I therefore suggest that any Comandclem Patentee who contributes to this Assembly up till the THE GOOD NEWS is posted on this Thread should automatically become a  Foundation Member of Comandclem Patentees Assembly,  fmcpa, while anyone who joins thereafter will be MCPA. This suggestion is subject to the approval of you members please.                                                                   I humbly wish my good people to let me allow younger members to be recommended for offices.  I appreciate you all.                                                                  ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2011
i would like all patentees to know this,god is on our side and we are sure to have the victory.i also want to appreciate every member of this assembly most especially omokemesi,god bless u all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
am calling unto every patentees to exercise patient cos very soon god is going to make it happen for us.(for u ve need of patience,that,after u ve done d will of god,you might recieve the promise heb.10:36).
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:55am On Apr 11, 2011
@ Shollay6, I solidly believed about your comment and for the fact that GOD will never promised and fail and HE (GOD) will never share HIS glory with nobody, HE has started, and HE that started a good things in us (patentees) will surely accomplish it, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH, HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WEAPON OF VICTORY, I believed we almost there, HALLELUYAH.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2011
I just went to salute this names and others that i cant remenber for now, for there prayer and courage to petentees in this forum,mr omokemesi,godsayes,shollay6,ademola de,shimfe,mackengift,ajascoman,jisungi,dr oguns,skydeexie,azyz,yusuf akure,manweysabi,ceo ronio,nsiman,god bless you all for your wondefull contribution,very soon we shall all smell in jesue name.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2011
Omokemesi:

, We need to know ourselves and names and some other details before we can decide to appoint from Foundation Members, planning committee members that will arrange the official launching of the Assembly, among other things. I therefore suggest that any Comandclem Patentee who contributes to this Assembly up till the THE GOOD NEWS is posted on this Thread should automatically become a Foundation Member of Comandclem Patentees Assembly, fmcpa, while anyone who joins thereafter will be MCPA. This suggestion is subject to the approval of you members please. I humbly wish my good people to let me allow younger members to be recommended for offices. I appreciate you all. ~OMOKEMESI

Very good suggestion Mr. Omokemesi. Sounds good to me. What do other Patentees think?
Let's have your comments.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2011
Very good suggestion mr omokemesi i support your comment,let us here from other.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
i am new here. A patentee
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mr. Omokemesi, that's a wonderful suggestion, i give my support, God bless, HALLELUYAH song of victory.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
I really go with the ideas of mr omokemesi and others about appointing representing officers among founding members of the comandclem patentees assembly but i'll also suggest we go with the comment of mr omokemesi himself that we be patient till "THE GOOD NEWS" arrives.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Manweysabi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Omokemisi, motion seconded!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Manweysabi(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
Everyone, join me to sing: "colorful and its bright, i must get there. Colorful and its bright, i must get there. The future is bright, i must get there. The future is bright, i must get there"
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ajascoman: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
I agree and give my full consent for that wise and elderly suggestions from Mr Omokemesi and other Hon members of this forum, Am anxiously waiting for that day where we shall all shout for joy.pls let us have your comment.
From Mr Ajascoman
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
God does nt ve problem in giving people money,he is only concern about whether they will use the money wisely so that other men could benefit from it.there4 let every patentees begin to ve a godly plan on how to utilize their own share of the royalty,that way i think the payment of d royalty will be hasten.thanks
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2011
i agree with Mr Omokemesi's view, i also want to appreciate all patentees of this thread, our heart desires shall be granted in full in Jesus name Amen, HALLELUYAHHHH!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
I have been following this forum since October 2011 when I registered as a patentee of CCNL.  I have particular observed with keen interest the contributions of the likes of Omokemesi who seems to be the main source of GENUINE information on the happenings at the CCNL.  I must congratulate Omokemesi on his efforts to get members of this CPA hang on on their faith in God and in CCNL.  My friend, God will reward you richly in due course.  May I encourage every patentee to hang on and continue to pray.  One day we shall tell the joyful story if we faint not.  May I sincerely express my respect for those who registered BEFORE the case was worn. Thumb up for you!  Some of us did not hear about CCNL until it was almost too late.  However, I thank God who doeth all things well that I am presently part of it.  Cheer brethren cheer!!  We shall arrive there!  -   Abajuo
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
I have been following this forum since October [b]2010 [/b]when I registered as a patentee of CCNL. I have particular observed with keen interest the contributions of the likes of Omokemesi who seems to be the main source of GENUINE information on the happenings at the CCNL. I must congratulate Omokemesi on his efforts to get members of this CPA hang on on their faith in God and in CCNL. My friend, God will reward you richly in due course. May I encourage every patentee to hang on and continue to pray. One day we shall tell the joyful story if we faint not. May I sincerely express my respect for those who registered BEFORE the case was worn. Thumb up for you! Some of us did not hear about CCNL until it was almost too late. However, I thank God who doeth all things well that I am presently part of it. Cheer brethren cheer!! We shall arrive there! - Abaluv

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.