Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Open And Verified Paypal Account Using Our Local Network Preferrably Mtn Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Open And Verified Paypal Account Using Our Local Network Preferrably Mtn Nigeria (1091 Views)

Close / Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria / Nigearians Can Now Open And Verified Paypal Account Using Our Local Isp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open And Verified Paypal Account Using Our Local Network Preferrably Mtn Nigeria by meangirl10: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2010
HEY i know NIGERIANS are not allowed to have an account with paypal but still yet we found other way round to partner with them. lots of Nigerians has lost some cash to paypal do to one or two reason, some have problem with paypal due to IP stuff, Junk info, wrong addresses and many more, well am sorrytor those who have been affected, what if show you one on one on how to open and verified paypal account using our local isp preferably MTN NIGERIA.

NOTE. this is what you will be using to log in and out every time you desire to check your account buy and withdraw cash form your account.
for more info please call me on.
naijaforus@yahoo.com
Re: Open And Verified Paypal Account Using Our Local Network Preferrably Mtn Nigeria by wealthlift(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2010
Haba,

Nigerians can never stop to amaze me,

How come you claim that PayPal doesn't accept Nigerians and
yet promise to teach people how to open one and access it via
Nigerian IP?

Let me make it clear that PayPal has no eye in Nigeria to know
you're accessing their site from Nigeria or something.

They are able to monitor and detect any back door activity via
some ways like;

IP.
Cookies
ETC.

Except you know all these plus many other secrets, dealing with
PayPal from Nigeria will leave you sad and crying cos you MUST
loose your money at the long run.

But with such services as http://SuckTheCash.com/paypalnigeria.html,
you sure can open, run, manage and securely use your PayPal account
from Nigeria and will never have to harbour the fear of been limited.

Even if you are limited/blocked, the service offered in the above website
will also help you retrieve your account back.

Check it out yourself:
http://SuckTheCash.com/paypalnigeria.html
Re: Open And Verified Paypal Account Using Our Local Network Preferrably Mtn Nigeria by meangirl10: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
hello wealthlift, am glad for your challenge and the link you posted, GREAT article indeed, well i love the method you use on helping and teaching

people on how to open and verified paypal, BUT just like i said, using our local network is the BEST, well am not a internet marketer yet, but i can

know something of there field more than they do. this is the process any internet marketer in NIGERIA knew nothing about it. but i can assure my

fellow NIGERIANS any where else with my method that nothing will happen to their account. [ 100R% GUARANTEED ].

AM here to teach my people what i know and save them through from uncompleted info that put them in trouble at the long run.

please if you want to here more from me kindly mail me or reply so that i can continue, am always at your service, hope to here from you soon.

GOD BLESS U.
Re: Open And Verified Paypal Account Using Our Local Network Preferrably Mtn Nigeria by gateway21: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2010
paypal can be ascessed with a nigerian ip, example, what if an american comes to nigeria,and he needs to make payment with his paypal account, the only things is that you will have to contact paypal that you are going to a blacklisted country for a while and you will be accessing your account with the countries ip, thats all,
see my verified paypal below with proofs, need

Re: Open And Verified Paypal Account Using Our Local Network Preferrably Mtn Nigeria by meangirl10: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2010
thanks gateway21, i appreciate your great idea but that is not how it is done. remember i said, the easiest way to own a paypal account is to use

your local IP, it's simple and fun, also note that using our local MTN NIGERIA is the best because of there constant origin IP, i know this may sound

cracy, but this is the most secured method to maintain your paypal account from NIGERIA

NOTE, IT IS WHAT President Obama KNOW and other don't,that made him the PRESIDENT of UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

AND also it is what GOV RAJI FASOLA know and other don't, that made him who he his today.

This is what i know and also use to help several NIGERIANS, I gave people ONE-ON-ONE tutorial on this in my office and also help to open it if they

can afford my face- to - face teaching.

So,dear NAIRALAND team this is what i know and also a MASTER in it. i am not afraid of any challenge. so you are welcome to my world of OPENING

paypal using our local IP preferably MTN NIGERIA. THANKS MAY GOD BLESS U ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. / Ccna Materials:simulation,e-books And Latest Dumbs For Free / Samsung Digital Camera D75

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.