Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (62242 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Just this morning I just decided to visit the much talked about Ebonyi international market and I was wowed by the sight.

It is aesthetic, structural and architectural masterpiece. From what I saw, I can estimate that the market has over 4000 shops and different sizes of warehouses.

Here are some of the pictures I took from different angles of the market.

I hadn't had my breakfast then, so I wasn't able to tour the whole market grin grin
So, next time, I will update you on the remaining half side of the market.

Don't laff at the image quality oo, this my iPhone 11 pro max plus is hell bent on embarrassing me oo grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2020
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ACHILLES45: 10:16am On Feb 18, 2020
nice

4 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by tsdarkside(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2020
haha....
international market....you are not finish with local market,you are talking about international market....

igbos sef....thats why they are strong in economics....
forget small....go for everything....

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by tsdarkside(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2020
igbos will dominate nigeria financialy sooner or later....

their drive for whealth is second to none in africa....

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2020

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2020
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by tsdarkside(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2020
onitscha was a big market back then....

if it was not because of the civil war,onitscha would have catched up with lagos....

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Make I first take mama put, I dey come...pls don't forget, today is my birthday, show me some love fams

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by donbachi(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Make abians borrow dis man na...maybe 4 just 4years...op,4 just dis market na e u carry pics skata everywhere as if na 10 markets....umahi my man.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Bukky244: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

Statement like is the reason why the Igbos are been targeted. You might even be their enemy.

56 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Smithkafors(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:
onitscha was a big market back then....

if it was not because of the civil war,onitscha would have catched up with lagos....
You are funny,name a single market in Lagos that is bigger than main market Onitsha.Stop exposing your ignorance on social media.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by tsdarkside(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Bukky244:

Statement like is the reason why the Igbos are been targeted. You might even be their enemy.

hate....??
i dont even understand how to hate....
am very silly in it....

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by tsdarkside(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Smithkafors:

You are funny,name a single market in Lagos that is bigger than main market Onitsha.Stop exposing your ignorance on social media.

am just sayin what i know....
i dont understand why you are trying to piss me off....

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2020
donbachi:
Make abians borrow dis man na...maybe 4 just 4years...op,4 just dis market na e u carry pics skata everywhere as if na 10 markets....umahi my man.
bro, I no snap am finish oo. The walls looks alike, that's why it seems like it's repeated. The market is damn big

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Bukky244: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

hate....??
i dont even understand how to hate....??
am very silly in it....

It means you are ignorant of the silent war against your people, that is, if you an Igbo man. It is the fear of domination that led to the Biafra war. You should be wise. A policy from the terrorist Buhari can affect millions of Ndigbo in a matter of minutes.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by donbachi(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2020
McCoy662:
bro, I no snap am finish oo. The walls looks alike, that's why it seems like it's repeated. The market is damn big
d man dey try.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by tsdarkside(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Bukky244:

It means you are ignorant of the silent war against your people, that is, if you an Igbo man. It is the fear of domination that led to the Biafra war. You should be wise. A policy from the terrorist Buhari can affect millions of Ndigbo in a matter of minutes.

nope....been killed like nothing in the far north led to the war....
i dont think without that incidence igbos would have bothered going to war with anybody....

study them....they are mostly passive....but still can throw a punch....

23 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Bukky244: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

i dont think without that incidence igbos would have bothered going to war with anybody....

The fear of Igbo domination was the remote cause of the war. In 1948, Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe at the Igbo State Union, spoke about the ”god of the Igbo” eventually giving them the leadership of Nigeria and Africa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by tsdarkside(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Bukky244:

The fear of Igbo domination was the remote cause of the war. In 1948, Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe at the Igbo State Union, spoke about the ”god of the Igbo” eventually giving them the leadership of Nigeria and Africa.

what the hell is that....??
dominate who....??

everybody is already pissed and armed to the teeth....

who igbos wan dominate to start with....??

11 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

Thought they already did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Sylraph1: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
IGBO NDI OMA....
UMU CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA...
ANYI EKUNIKWA OZO.....
IGBO KWENU!!!!!!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by XANDERBOY85: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
I’m yet to see any concerted effort at landscaping any of these projects we’re seeing in Ebonyi! They may give the excuse that the jobs are not finished, but seeing the stage some of them have reached, you’d have expected to at least see the beginnings of the effort! The ecumenical centre for instance has been finished, but asides the fountain not much in the way of landscaping can be seen in its location!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by SUPERPACK: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Martin Elechi built it not Umahi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by XANDERBOY85: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
McCoy662:

The new airport will compliment all these projects nicely and, together with resource ownership, would help catapult Ebonyi into the league of top 5 most viable states in the country! smiley

13 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by XANDERBOY85: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Martin Elechi built it not Umahi.

I know the one you’re talking about! Those structures Elechi built were sub-par and not fit for purpose! They were knocked down for what you see on ground presently!

Just wish the Umahi admin’ built their secretariat as well! I’m sure he would have built something much more grand and world-class than the ugly 4-storied buildings Elechi put up there! They remind me of the old Faculty of social-sciences building at UNN! sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Ojiofor: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bukky244:

That is the problem of a section of Igbos, too noisy and boastful..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by mabea: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

Likely your account was hacked. Nevertheless you're right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by mabea: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

The new airport will compliment all these projects nicely and, together with resource ownership, would help catapult Ebonyi into the league of top 5 most viable states in the country! smiley
The problem is sustainability. Just hope they will find a suitable successor to Umahi who would do even more than he has done.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce From Dan Jewett , Her Second Husband / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.