Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? (814 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by megletters: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2010
I found out a great solution, shhh!!! you to can try it out. Visit www.bighabits..com and please dont forget to leave a comment or two,
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by Dsense(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2010
[size=30pt]Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!![/size]
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by megletters: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2010
D-sense:

[size=30pt]Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!! Virus!!![/size]
Whats wrong with you,  Im merely sharing blogs from GOOGLE to everyone and you are shouting virus? Please if the topic doesnt interest you,  FIND WHAT DOES OK?
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by 190: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
grin grin grin

d-sense attacked him
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by iice(f): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2010
megletters:

Whats wrong with you,  Im merely sharing blogs from GOOGLE to everyone and you are shouting virus? Please if the topic doesnt interest you,  FIND WHAT DOES OK?

You should put an excerpt, else people will assume it's virus and others will be too lazy to open it like myself. Pouring links onto the site is like spamming.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by Omolola1(f): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
I really dont know o grin

Maybe you should just leave him
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by ShyOne(f): 2:59am On Dec 19, 2010
He then is categorized as invisible to my sight, I then remove myself from his path by moving on.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by Carolece(f): 3:06am On Dec 19, 2010
Shy-One:

He then is categorized as invisible to my sight, I then remove myself from his path by moving on.
Simple!
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by Wumine(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
Become the sexiest and naughtiest you can be and give him a dose of his medicine, then he will understand how it feels. Guys that flirt are usually very jealous
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by Mygoldie(f): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
Cut one of his ears and dump him.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by kaymoney2(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2010
Mygoldie:

Cut one of his ears and dump him.

Hmm Goldie you are getting wicked nowadays ooo angry undecided
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by Dyt(f): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2010
Use thunderbolt 4 him
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by jennifer74(f): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
I would leave the relationship.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by akwaowoudo(m): 4:04am On Dec 21, 2010
Wumine:

Become the sexiest and naughtiest you can be and give him a dose of his medicine, then he will understand how it feels. Guys that flirt are usually very jealous
I see.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by Osama10(m): 4:38am On Dec 21, 2010
Dyt:

Use thunderbolt 4 him

Hmmn.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by nklove1: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
i will walk away, it's very simple
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by MrsEve2(f): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
I would LORENA BOBBIT HIM! angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Should You Do If Your Man Flirts Too Much With Other Girls? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I would LORENA BOBBIT HIM!  angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

LMFAO. I heard that. Flirting in front of your partner is top of the LINE disrespect. I would check him IN FRONT of her and her too if she dares get hyped on me.  cool

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathe Husband Wit Hot Water While Asleep. / When Do Your Heart Cry? / If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.