Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Richest Person In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Richest Person In Nigeria (68906 Views)

Why The Next Richest Person Isn’t Building A Tech Company / Bill Gates Crowned World's Richest Person, Once Again / Forbes List : Aliko Dangote Of Nigeria Is Africa's Richest Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Person In Nigeria by Advin(m): 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2006
Who is the richest person in Nigeria? Is it Adenuga or Dangote? Or who else do you have in mind?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by rilla64: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2006
You wey dey post this boring thread how much u get sef?
(Hissssss!)
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by rilla64: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2006
U must be new
welcome!
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Whitelady1(f): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2006
My father!
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by rilla64: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2006
Really?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Akolawole(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2006
Harry Akande

Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Akolawole(m): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2006
Richest Nigerian or Richest in Nigeria.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by omogenaija(f): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2006
The ABIOLAS
and
everybody that has a $$$$(money) connection to the Nigerian Goverment
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by bluenubian(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2006
Oh whatever, rich people make me sick maybe cause im broke as heck
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by wormedup(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2006
IBB
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by omogenaija(f): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2006
bluenubian:

Oh whatever, rich people make me sick maybe cause im broke as heck

I feel you on that one homegirl
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by omogenaija(f): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2006
who is IBB ??
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Moukee(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2006
You people got it all wrong. The richest Nigerian is that underprivileged victim of social inequity who is eking out a precarious existence somewhere in the hinterland and still manages, somehow to keep a smile on his face. I am surprised to see certain names being touted here as the richest persons when we all know full well how these individuals got their wealth, IBB for example. This is a true reflection of the Nigerian attitude towards wealth and wealthy people. Are we wealth worshippers?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Skidoc(m): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2006
Moukee:

You people got it all wrong. The richest Nigerian is that underprivileged victim of social inequity who is eking out a precarious existence somewhere in the hinterland and still manages, somehow to keep a smile on his face. I am surprised to see certain names being touted here as the richest persons when we all know full well how these individuals got their wealth, IBB for example. This is a true reflection of the Nigerian attitude towards wealth and wealthy people. Are we wealth worshippers?

No, we are not wealth worshippers, we are just facing reality. The richest Nigerian you just described above is only the richest in his dreams. smiley
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by adidison(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2006
You guys got this all wrong, Dangote is the youngest richest bachelor IBB and Adenuga are among the rich list as well as the Abiola and Abacha family but the richest person in Nigeria is that Fernandez guy. Trust me when i was kind of jobless i did a lot of research grin hehehe.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by mogul(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2006
hi,men u are just funny pls when did u conducted such research?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by adidison(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2006
Lol . When I grad from high school. Besides I was in Kano and you know there are a lot of jobless people there who always talk about stuff like this. But who do u think is ?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Senge: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2006
Is there any richest Nigerian? Bunch of greedy selfish individuals!
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by tinky(f): 2:34am On Apr 14, 2006
Fernandez, Harry Akande and Baba Tinky.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by kimba(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2006
together with those who stole their wealth?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Seni: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2006
U may nt believe it but i was priveledge 2 meet him his name is jide johnson he is in his early 30's and doesnt even have a job he earns 15k a month hahaha
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by gimbaland: 5:08am On May 21, 2006
Wow, its ridiculous that Dangote, IBB and Adenuga are mentioned in the same accord! C'mon Adenuga isnt that loaded, he's got a few billions but dangote has been busy for quite some time, if u know what i mean!
But there are numerous billionaires in Nigeria who are pretty quiet, Maiduguri is one hot spot! But why are we actually talking about richest nigerians? How much do y'all have?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by blueiyke(m): 9:46am On May 22, 2006
Believe it or not, I believe I am in the top 10 list of the Richest in the World,not just Nigeria.
What do u all mean? You never hear of me? Com'on, smiley
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by kazey(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2006
Billionaires in Naira you mean? I even doubt that. smiley Nigeria does not have billionaires in dollars sha. Nigeria has very rich people that are not even in the top 200 in the world chart. Dont tell me they don't declare.

If they are that rich, they should have an organised system that shows their turnovers from all their organisations.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by IAH(f): 10:37pm On May 28, 2006
Kayode, did you say you doubt that there are Naira billionaires in Nigeria? shocked shocked They are many!
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Uzzyan: 11:30pm On May 28, 2006
@ kazey
Hey bros i think oh as i over heard some guys sayin that as at last year he was the 6th in the world after bill who fortunately is my fathers uncles brothers sisters sons twin sons son.i'm talkin of harry whateverbut serious Uzzyan's father is not just no 1 in naija but in the whole universe. I dont think richest man shit is necessary.
Forgot to talk of my recent husband fernandez. He is boxed.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by kazey(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2006
IAH:

Kayode, did you say you doubt that there are Naira billionaires in Nigeria? shocked shocked They are many!

Names and their Networth and monthly turnovers please ? smiley

@ Uzzy, you mean Henry Akande? he is not even in forbes cheesy
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 12:16am On May 29, 2006
Who are all these people? HaRry Akande, IBB et al? They must have some guts if they are in the government. Looking poor, suffering Nigerians in the eye and taking what is rightfully theirs and splashing it out on luxuries so the these poor, suffering Nigerians worship and beg them. HOW DARE THEM!     FU lipsrsealed KTARDS
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by princeonx: 12:21am On May 29, 2006
no offense people but make una first subtract the thieves abiolas, IBB them, the Abacha, and co. all those people wey get their money through politics, wuruwuru contracts, stealing with pens and so! them we go find out from the remaining!
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Oracle(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2006
I dont know
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Efani(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2006
Bill gates
because if he goes to nigeria he wil be the richest person
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by LiquidMind(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2006
The richest Nigerian  would be from the oil region of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Lady Found Old Naira Notes In Her Dead Grandmum's Room (Photo) / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.