Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Richest Person In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Richest Person In Nigeria (68922 Views)

Why The Next Richest Person Isn’t Building A Tech Company / Bill Gates Crowned World's Richest Person, Once Again / Forbes List : Aliko Dangote Of Nigeria Is Africa's Richest Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by mosyb: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2008
@zillonnair

I THINK I AGREE WITH U, U ARE THE[b]RICHEST POOR MAN[/b]IN THE WORLD AND VERY UGLY TO LOOK AT ANY WAY I LOVE U FOR UR RICH HUMILITY, INSHORT NA DREAM U DEY DREAM ? I ANY I LOVE YOUR HUMBLE SUBMISSION, ABEG NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA HAIL D RICH POOR MAN, HIM TRY WELL WELL

BROS I SALUTE U O!!!

@BUSKI
Buski 1:

the richest person Nigeria can boast of ,but unfortunately he doesnt live in nigeria is ANTONIO DEINDE FERNANDEZ
DEINDE FERNADEZ NO BE NAIJA MAN, NA AMERICAN HIM BE, SINCE HIM DON STAY DIA ALL HIM LIFE, U CAN COMAPRE DEINDE FERNANDEZ TO DANGOTE WHO HAS INVESTMENTS SPREAD ACROSS NIGERIA,

WHICH INVESTMENT DOES FERNANDEZ HAVE APART FROM BUYING A CASTLE IN SCOTLAND AND HOLDING THE TITLE TO THAT CASTLE

LETS TALK OF TRUE NIGERIANS LIKE DANGOTE,MIKE ADENUGA,JIM OVIA AND THE REST , THOSE GUYS DO THE ECONOMY PROUD

olabello:

JIMOH IBRAHIM is the richest man in NIGERIA

OLABELLO WHO TELL U SAY JIMOH IBRAHIM GET MONEY, ABI NA NICON WEY HIM GET BY FRAUDULENT MEANS ? ABEGI , THEN OBJ SHULD BE RICH TOO NA FOR OWNING TRANSCORP, NO MIND ME O, NA THIEF HIM BE O

WHAT ABOUT FEMI OTEDOLA, ZENON BOSS,? THAT MAN GET MONEY O cool cool

PLS FOR UNA INFORMATIOM MAKE UNA GO ZIMBABWE, WIA UNA GO SEE TRILLIONARIES AND QUINTILLONIRES, O BOY THE LABOURERS ARE SUPER RICH,THEY USE WHEEL BARRPW LOADS OF ZIMBAWEAN DOLLARS TO GO SHOPPING, DANGOTE FIT DO LIKE THAT?

ABEG MAKE UNA HAIL MUGABE FOR MAKING HIS CITIZENS [b]RICH[/b]BY IMPOVERISHING THEM.

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2008
[size=13pt]@topic
Who cares about the richest person
How does that affect my life undecided
[/size]
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ud4u: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2008
Sorry Poster, You mean those that got their money legally, are the corrupt politicians involved?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2008
I read an interesting article over the weekend. The Punch newspaper recently published a front-page story in which it alleged that six Nigerians have been advertised by the BBC to be among the six richest persons in the world. Harry Akande was identified as the richest Nigerian alive. He was identified as the seventh richest person in the world with a monthly income of $533 million per month. Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez who is No. 9 on the list with a monthly income of $469 million per month, Late M.K.O Abiola No.26 with $339 million per month, Ibrahim Babangida No.76 with $216 million per month (He is the 4th richest person in Nigeria), Abacha ranked No.78 in the world with $198 million per month (No.5 richest man in Nigeria) and Arthur Nzeribe with monthly income of $162 million per month. They have also included on the list Umaru Dikko, the prince of the rice armada, Joseph Wayas, of the Second Republic fame (?), Mamman Ali Makele (if you don't know Makele, think of Ajaokuta), Allison Ayida, one of Nigeria's recurrent decimals, Buba Marwa, the richest man to have ever been Governor of Lagos State, Maryam Babangida (of the Mamangida fame!), Phillip Asiodu (always in the corridors of power), Oba Oladele Olashore (Kabiyesi), the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade (Arole Oodua), Gabriel Igbinedion, and the late Dapo Sijuwade, Chigoury family, etc.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2008

1 Like

Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by samsmart1: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2008
Guys stop killing yourselves, talking about who is the richest or poorest.
What matters is the rich, who will help the poor.

But you don't mention Our past president. OBJ.
He might be the Richest I guess undecided
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by kimond101: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2008
na my papa rich pass,
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by manny4life(m): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2008
I agree with kazey @ first page. It is true that some wealthy Nigerians are rich in Naira (N) but not dollars ($) with the exception of Aliko Dangote whom of recent was declared by FORBES as the riches black person in Africa and the second richest black person in the world. WOW, now that's what I call an achievement. Unlike the rest like IBB and his counterparts who cannot declare their earnings, I guess they had not made their money legitimately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Hope22: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2008
check it out here: www.naijanetforum.com
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by CrazyMan(m): 12:23am On Dec 09, 2008
@Topic, me of course.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by jomamit: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2008
Guy honestly we really need to get a credible yard stick or organisation to help us list our richest just like forbes we need to know our richest so you and i can dream of being among,but i think the richest (outside goverment) should be Adenuga or dangote, a credible organisation should verify that .
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by thegame(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2009
Naija for Life.
No wonder maryam abacha said no matter what the goverrnment seizes from the abachas,she can never be as POOR as dangote.hmmmmm. I wan die.
If this is the abacha's definition of poor, Mariam and the Abachas should please make me poor o.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by thegame(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2009
Naija for Life.
No wonder maryam abacha said no matter what the goverrnment seizes from the abachas,she can never be as POOR as dangote.hmmmmm. I wan die.
If this is the abacha's definition of poor, Mariam and the Abachas should please make me poor o.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by osakschike: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2009
YO Guys are all yanning shit
The richest nigerian is not dangote or ibb or obj or adenuga
the richest nigerian is dead = SANI ABACHA That nigger used to shovel money from cbn
he was so rich that after his death his wife yanned that even if they get all his money she will never be as wretched as DANGOTE ( THIS IS THE NIGGA U GUYS ARE CALLING RICHEST)
HMM AND IM SURE THERE ARE SOME OTHER CODED RICH GUYS THAT WILLLIKE TO REMAIN HIDDEN CAUSE OF THEY ARE SUCKING GOVT OILMONY AND ARE FEARING EFCC grin embarassed SUPRISSED??
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by nigersboy: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2009
our cartoon is rich but his my bo
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by nigersboy: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2009
in nigeria a theif is a theif the richest man is a thrif
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2009
kimond101:

na my papa rich pass,

And u are there buying 30 mins in the cafe?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by xdunamis(m): 5:04am On Apr 25, 2009
Well i'm Rich.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ohwofasa(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2009
sha i tell evrybody d other time say no rich person 2 naija?ok c watin dey happen with our banks now,sumone don even faint 4 court room,dis is jus d starting,dem go soon die shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by thameamead(f): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2009
Femi Otedola(601) and Aliko Dangote(334) were listed in Forbes magazine as world Billonaires. Fernandez is quite rich too but he's apparently corrupt. IBB, Abacha and Danjuma. they are all corrupt jor. they 've all got their fingers in oil fields and oli exploration,
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by chiido: 2:34am On Oct 12, 2009
i guess am d one
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by akanudo: 1:30pm On May 06, 2010
Men who no know Aliko Dangota, net wort $3.1 can anybody beat that?? Well the next will be me in 5 years time Akan Udo.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by TewMuch: 12:28am On May 07, 2010
Deinde Fernandez apparently makes over 100 million pounds a month. lipsrsealed shocked cry

http://nigeriaworld.com/letters/2001/jan/150.html
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Lukman46: 8:41am On May 07, 2010
Na mine papa bi aliko dangote so l bi d son f d richest man 4 naija.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Trinity33(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2010
Guy, e no fair o, so u don disfather u papa bcoz of money.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2010
wink wink wink
chiido:

i guess am d one

Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by livystone: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2013
please how can i pay for my order on amazone using my gtb mastercard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Found Old Naira Notes In Her Dead Grandmum's Room (Photo) / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.