Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,544 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro (14631 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Again! Chai! / Patrick Obahiagbon Again! / Controversial Bill: Legislators Are Rascals - Hon Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by eherbal(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
Lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol, grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by SSaemoenl(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
Hmmmmmm! Grammar dey oooh
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by webplay: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
;d  ;d  ;d  ;d ;d
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Mobinga: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2010
EPIC. This dude is a classic
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by snowdrops(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
when he was still in the state house of assembly in benin, his wife had said in an interview that she had to carry a dictionary with her anywhere she goes at home.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by localexpat: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2010
It is an opportunity for me again to use the platform of Sahara reporters, a latitudinarian platform to render an unreserved apologia to my audience if at any point in time; they find it a little bit difficult to comprehend what I am saying. I want to apologise that it is not intentionally at all excepting you are saying that I should be deaf and dumb, excepting you are saying that I should not speak. You know, so an apology again. I can’t stop reading.
be obscurantive or to be gymnosophist in my communication.

There has been no deliberate attempt at all to obfuscate or envelope my audience in a state of orga moga. No no no no no, far, far from it.
I put my nose to the grindstone, and I am sort of an omnivorous reader. I read practically everything that comes across my way. I am sure you can see here now ‘The mystical life of Jesus’. This may be outside the purview of an ordinary lawmaker or a lawyer.
If you are a polyvalent and an elliptical reader, chances are that you are bound to come across one or two idiolects and if you make it as your pastime

HPO: What is the ideological difference? What is the ideological difference between the PDP and the ACN? What is the ideological difference between the PDP, the ACN and other political parties? If there is any ideological difference at all, it is but a twiddly dormant twiddledee.

Let me say that it was unfair and it was a malodorous saga cum gargantuan gaga that that incident happened at all on the floor of the house. It was bestial,
Parliament is supposed to be a costos moros of the people having superintendence over all bridges contras boroughs moor.
But the way and manner parliament reacted in an otto von bismarck approach, with an iron fisted approach,

And I want to use this forum like I have done before to call the leadership of the house to have a rethink of the suspension of those members. If they are unable to prove their case Quod erat demonstrandum to a fixation of quod era farcientum, at that stage, you can now subject them to the ethics and privileges committee of the house, but a mere allegation?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by sshalom(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
His gargantuan vibrations transcend the episcopal languity of the normal trajectory of considental thinking! lol
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Koikoi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2010
Pa Zik once said that "if you are not ready for this meeting, anabem". all the oyibos in that meeting brought out their dicos for the word. Obahiagbon is enjoying himself, he obviosly learnt from the best. i never cease to laugh anytime i hear talk. continue o bro grin grin grin i dey feel you
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by justwonder: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2010
[quote][/quote] Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro
« on: Yesterday at 12:29:18 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this guy againnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon on Pa Enahoro
Certainly the fall of another titan.
Chief Anthony Enahoro's modus vivendi, whilst he peregrinated through this will-o-the-wisp of a three dimensional world, resonated with a divine halo of an iconic personage who was propelled by the PIRKEAVOTHIAN apothegm which urges man to realize "that the day is short and the work is great, " No wonder that from a very young age, he engaged in self abnegation and mortification of the flesh in a spartan, clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of his health infrastructure.He ceaselessly fulminated against vagabonds in power whose primus mobile had philistinic anchorage on a depreciably mindless crave for vacuous hedonism and ingratiating political megalomania. He must have been viscerally pained to note while he was at the departure lounge, that the ship of the Nigerian State was still nosediving and sliding into an eschewable oxbow lake and cataract and he must finally have wondered if the zoning debate currently going on is not another egregious insult by our elitist political class on the pauperized,sissfied and ossified sensibilities and sensitivities of our lumpen proletariat. The only way we can honour this great man who gave his all for Nigeria is for all progressive forces to extricate themselves from the arms of morpheus, with a view to continously dymistify,explode and pulverize the machivellian,mephistophelian,primitively accumulative and rabidly sybaritic propensities of our political class be it at the level of executive suzerainty or parliamentary olympian aloofness.
Adieu Pa Anthony Enahoro!!

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.

the guy suppose de play scrabble,e sabi english words no b small.what a waste of ontelligence
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2010
I was laughing with tears on my eyes when reading his speech so funny some time I wonder if he is the one that invent English language
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by shotster50(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2010
This man no dey tire oh, Makes for good laughs though.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by san26dy(f): 1:02am On Dec 18, 2010
He needs to shut up please. Communication needs understanding.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by sweeti14(f): 2:49am On Dec 18, 2010
lwkmd tcheeii see grammer u go fear grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by amazonia(m): 3:34am On Dec 18, 2010
embarrassing
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Obijulius: 4:09am On Dec 18, 2010
for a very """busy"" legislative body, dis guy is d best of all comic reliefs they culd ever ask 4.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Mobinga: 4:12am On Dec 18, 2010
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Obijulius: 4:23am On Dec 18, 2010
next, pls see this video & tell me if we need all dis bogus grammar to make a point

bourgeoishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4zwCMf8dsc
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Obijulius: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2010
next, pls see this video & tell me if we need all dis bogus grammar to make a point

bourgeoishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4zwCMf8dsc
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by ndigbo: 6:10am On Dec 18, 2010
Hon Patrick!
Hon Patrick!
Hon Patrick!

How many times did i call you?

Respect yourself, shey you wan turn burial site to comedy site? Take your time! angry
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by danidon: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2010
It can only be him 'Igodomigodo 1 of Benin kingdom'.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by knotty(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2010
i bow.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by sheyee(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2010
The dude would have succeeded more as a comedian than as a politician.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by rhymz(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2010
This man is a big Jester, verges on needless frivolities all the time irrespective of the occassion. He is a show-off that can't help himself, he loses himself in a verbiage every time he opens his mouth to speak. This was exactly the kind of mumbo-jumbo he wrote to eulogise Gani Fahemi. What is the use of his comical write ups at the scene of a funeral where everyone is supposed to be sober and mournful? The man is junk drunk with himself and the delusional ovation that he gets in the figment of his imagination. Most of the rubbish he says do not even exist in any english language dictionary and style of writing and grammatical construct is seriously flawed. I could point more than five words he used and mis-used in his lavish delusional attempt to impress. He just does all this to divert people from what he is really about. Am sure he does not get comical when he is campaigning. And nobody should put this numbskull in thesame league with Okotie, Okotie is way above his league when it comes to writing and speaking complex english. Okotie uses adjectives in a sufficient manner that matches the description of his complex grammatical construct, Mr Patrick on the hand uses needless adjectives with reckless abandon to his grammatical construct, he is always entagled in his own verbiage and incoherent gibberish. I doubt if even him understands what he writes, this man's write-ups and spoken english are perfect examples of how not write or speak english. Like somebody had joked ealier on, he should be kept at a million miles from any funeral.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Saylawchar(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2010
Is it not the same school some of us went to? why is this man threatening the psych of Nigerians with all these words, i tire ooooo
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Ikeobinna(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2010
Gramma po. Lwkmd
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Ekans: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2010
na wao,where are members of the palmwine drunkards club,they can analyse this man better.Ogbunigwe special.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by leke999(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2010
pls take this Hon.near Enahoro,em go wake up from death!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by hassymo5(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2010
I love dis man![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by manu4life(m): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2010
wats d point f an english only u undastand?its a lang bent on communicatin wt odas n nt commotn wt odas!*Hissed*
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Missy85(f): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2010
Lol,,, the person that desrves an award is his wife.

Can u imagine having to scramble for a dictionary when your husband makes a 30min speech, which when translated, means nothing more than 'I love you.'
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by snowdrops(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2010
rhymz:

This man is a big Jester, verges on needless frivolities all the time irrespective of the occassion. He is a show-off that can't help himself, he loses himself in a verbiage every time he opens his mouth to speak. This was exactly the kind of mumbo-jumbo he wrote to eulogise Gani Fahemi. What is the use of his comical write ups at the scene of a funeral where everyone is supposed to be sober and mournful? The man is junk drunk with himself and the delusional ovation that he gets in the figment of his imagination. Most of the rubbish he says do not even exist in any english language dictionary and style of writing and grammatical construct is seriously flawed. I could point more than five words he used and mis-used in his lavish delusional attempt to impress. He just does all this to divert people from what he is really about. Am sure he does not get comical when he is campaigning. And nobody should put this numbskull in thesame league with Okotie, Okotie is way above his league when it comes to writing and speaking complex english. Okotie uses adjectives in a sufficient manner that matches the description of his complex grammatical construct, Mr Patrick on the hand uses needless adjectives with reckless abandon to his grammatical construct, he is always entagled in his own verbiage and incoherent gibberish. I doubt if even him understands what he writes, this man's write-ups and spoken english are perfect examples of how not write or speak english. Like somebody had joked ealier on, he should be kept at a million miles from any funeral.

i seem to understand his "rubbish" more than yours.

Next time learn to paragraph

1 Like

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by azeezengr(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2010
He is an entertainer per excellence, A comedian without equal, a grammarian that can not be rated, I still believe politics is the most profitable venture in Nigeria and that's why we find him as a politician, I bet it he he will enter NOLLYWOOD as soon as politics becomes less profitable but he must not be allowed to chose title of his film, You can never be bored watching/listening to him, he is entertainer unparallel!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Writes NASS, Seeks To Borrow $5.851bn For Railway Projects / Osun Partners Chinese Firm To Establish N216b Industrial Parks / 2019 Election; APC Defies INEC, Submits Zamfara Candidates’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.