Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,076 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro (14630 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Again! Chai! / Patrick Obahiagbon Again! / Controversial Bill: Legislators Are Rascals - Hon Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2010
namdo:

though he uses some strange english words, i think he always has a view point if you listen/read carefully. He sounds like a comedian to me, nothing serious, that is his own legacy. what's yours? cool. Naija I hail thee.

How about this: I see this as a veritable bugaboo which must be papoosed by all compos métis homosapien. grin

Legacy of gibberish and nonsensical rantings. Some legacy!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by fuke(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
My people here,

Would this English get a pass in O Level English
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Editerian(m): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
pls  does  anybody  in  da  house  have  a  collection  of speeches/address,interviews  by  Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon? Send  it  to  editerian@gmail.com. I  simply  want  to read  and unwind
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by wallex1983(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hon. plz let this man rest in peace
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by wallex1983(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2010
I really pray edo pple, especially his ward pple vote for him in the next NASS elections. without dis man in the house, d place no go sweet oooooo. i tell u. plllllssssssssssssssssssssss vote him in. i volunteer to be his campaign manager FOC
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by PHIPEX(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
I pray he doesn't speak these things directly to Enahoro's wife's hearing cos she could turn what was supposed to be crys into laughter and make people around think she is pretending.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by ndukwejoe(m): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2010
pls i need helmet
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by rhymz(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2010
husu:

I heard somebody say the English is wrong, please think twice: This is the decoded version!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy againnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon on Pa Enahoro
Certainly the fall of another titan (a person of exceptional importance and reputation).
Chief Anthony Enahoro's modus vivendi (temporary accommodation of disagreement between parties), whilst he peregrinated (traveling or wandering around) through this will-o-the-wisp( delusive or misleading hope) of a three dimensional world, resonated with a divine halo (indication of a radiant light) of an iconic personage who was propelled by the PIRKEAVOTHIAN apothegm (short pity instructive saying) which urges man to realize "that the day is short and the work is great, " No wonder that from a very young age, he engaged in self abnegation (self denial) and mortification ( feeling of shame or humiliation) of the flesh in a Spartan (self discipline), clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of his health infrastructure. He ceaselessly fulminated ( issued a thunderous verbal attack) against vagabonds (moving from place to place without home) in power whose primus mobile (prime mover) had philistinic ( ignorance and aparthy towards culture and intelligence) anchorage on a depreciably mindless crave for vacuous hedonism (the pursuit of pleasure) and ingratiating (pleasing) political megalomania (delusional fantasies of wealth, power or omnipotence). He must have been viscerally pained (felt in as if in the internl organs of the body) to note while he was at the departure lounge (move or act in a lazy relaxed way), that the ship of the Nigerian State was still nosediving and sliding into an eschewable (shunning) oxbow lake and cataract (large or high water fall) and he must finally have wondered if the zoning debate currently going on is not another egregious (conspicuously bad or offensive) insult by our elitist political class on the pauperized (impoverish),sissified (having qualities of women) and ossified (to become bony) sensibilities and sensitivities of our lumpen proletariat (mentally sluggish lowest class). The only way we can honour this great man who gave his all for Nigeria is for all progressive forces to extricate (to release from entanglement) themselves from the arms of morpheus (the god of sleep and dreams), with a view to continously dymistify (make less mysterious),explode and pulverize (grind to powder) the machivellian ( characterized by expediency),Mephistophelian (cunning, ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil) primitively accumulative and rabidly (extremely violent) sybaritic (devoted to pleasure and luxury) propensities of our political class be it at the level of executive suzerainty (people tributary to a more powerful entity) or parliamentary olympian aloofness (distance yourself from something).
Adieu Pa Anthony Enahoro!!

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.

Even with your interpretation, can you honestly claim that the piece is sensible. No well educated person structures his sentences, clauses and phrases so haphazardly and with reckless use of vocabularies. If he writes like this in any exam, he can be sure he is not going to pass.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by favouredjb(f): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
And to think what he says makes no sense at all!

its just for laughs actually,and whats with the high waisted pants,i pity his wife grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by IFELEKE(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
I wonder how his constituents understood him when he was campaigning for their votes.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Guyman02: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2010
with Hon Patrick, I think we have something to smile about the National Assembly, not just anger about their 25.4% budget consumption. It shows that the guy reads something (even if na dictionary) which GEJ and Soyinka are trying to entrench in our youths. The culture of reading should be advocated by all.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by olanajim(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
This guy is becoming a laughing stock,
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by KnowAll(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
Did not see Obahiagbon's Epitaph on Enahoro untill Today, Amazing !!!!  kiss

Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon on Pa Enahoro
Certainly the fall of another titan.

[size=18pt]Chief Anthony Enahoro's modus vivendi, whilst he peregrinated through this will-o-the-wisp of a three dimensional world, resonated with a divine halo of an iconic personage who was propelled by the PIRKEAVOTHIAN apothegm which urges man to realize "that the day is short and the work is great, " No wonder that from a very young age, he engaged in self abnegation and mortification of the flesh in a spartan, clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of his health infrastructure.He ceaselessly fulminated against vagabonds in power whose primus mobile had philistinic anchorage on a depreciably mindless crave for vacuous hedonism and ingratiating political megalomania.

He must have been viscerally pained to note while he was at the departure lounge, that the ship of the Nigerian State was still nosediving and sliding into an eschewable oxbow lake and cataract and he must finally have wondered if the zoning debate currently going on is not another egregious insult by our elitist political class on the pauperized,sissfied and ossified sensibilities and sensitivities of our lumpen proletariat.

The only way we can honour this great man who gave his all for Nigeria is for all progressive forces to extricate themselves from the arms of morpheus, with a view to continously dymistify,explode and pulverize the machivellian,mephistophelian,primitively accumulative and rabidly sybaritic propensities of our political class be it at the level of executive suzerainty or parliamentary olympian aloofness.
Adieu Pa Anthony Enahoro!!
[/size]
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by NegroNtns(m): 4:28am On Jul 18, 2011
Ogodomigodo!!

How can you not like this guy, abeg! Gej should get him on tv to give speech on this Boko problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again / Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' / Legal Practitioners’ Committee Confirms 58 Lawyers As SANs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.