Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (52127 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by OLUENTA1: 4:57am On Feb 22, 2020
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by daddytime(m): 5:01am On Feb 22, 2020
It is becoming really worrisome what relationships have turned into in this age.

People have, or are gradually losing the true essence of the word (relationship).

It is now a fad to bring to the social media, the slightest misunderstanding in a relationship. Misunderstandings that a good old tete a tete or heart2heart could have resolved in the confines of our bedrooms.

Wetin come dey happen my people?

Must we make a topic out of every situation, or seek the opinion/validation of complete strangers?

The world and lifestyle just dey get k-leg every day.

To the op,

How about you confront her on your findings to hear her defense to help you form a decision on the way forward.

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by hismerhill(m): 5:03am On Feb 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 22, 2020
What a weakling of a man...the answer is there and very obvious and you are here still asking. Where all this kind men dey come from sef?
Anyway just watch how some females will come and defend her or make excuses for her as is their usual instinctive behaviour.
And then to those who reason via their anus...I mean those who say it's never good to check a partner's phone can you see how that would have saved this man from marrying this woman if he had guts (I'm assuming he will cos this one no be man at all).
Check your partners phone. There's nothing wrong with it. But If you completely trust him or her then you don't have to, keeping in mind that if everyone follows this advice a lot of hearts will suffer and people will marry the wrong person. Humans change. The angel you think you see and know today may become a devil tomorrow. Check that phone from time to time until your mind is completely at rest. If he or she is cheating, you've saved your life, if he or she isn't cheating you've become a happy man/woman and will have more reason to love and respect him or her and this will make the relationship stronger.

312 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Op e never hard.. Two F's exist.. Flirt and fling/fvck.

Wait, I didn't read well, she said if she sees her ex, she will fvck him

My advise:
Find a way to poison the Ex and let him die. Then she wunt be able to sleep wit the dead again

3 ways to kill

Sniper
Baba lawo witch doctor
Hired killer

Or

Find a way to locate the guy and deactivate his prick for life. So when they meet, dick wunt be available to enter her honey pot grin

Nairalanders, wait Op tell me the lady name oo, I hope I am not the said EX sha..

Cox this one relates to me ooo, number 1 broke nairalander.

One reason I Dont fornicate, it's too cost

Enter inmessage, girls wey no fit work for 20k go dey bill u 30k for 2 rounds of sex. If u r the type that is a 0.00000005 Secs like me, 30k na waste

Enter michat, dos ones even dey fair, charge u 5k for 2 rounds.

That moment, I remember say hmmm. What if I send mama this 5k nko, and una no say I broke

B4 I see 5k gather, no be small thing and one witch will now want to spread leg like Y and after all my hard labour, I will still vomit money for her..

Ladies are like ground, men are like the digger

When digging a ground, u don't pay the ground, u pay the digger but it's the opposite in naija, the digger go pay grin

134 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by TheChameleon: 5:51am On Feb 22, 2020
Save yourself the misery and dump her NOW. undecided

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Prec1ous(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2020
Like they say. Girls don't marry who they love, they only follow who is ready to shoulder their responsibility and expense, that is you! She is still in love and loyal to the ex.

Imagine after you marry her and the only thing he never had, money becomes a thing of the past?

Unlike the blind fools, I will advice you check your partners phone every three month, so you can always see their life path.

What you do not know will kill you or how do people die from poisoning, sniper shot and letter bombs.

You have to downgrade that girls level to a Bleep buddy or let her go completely. Do not ever marry her.

ALSO, the past really matter, we deceive ourselves tooo much. Try to know alot about your partner or do you start a business with limited info?

PS: I see relationships as a business, damn love!

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by TheChameleon: 5:53am On Feb 22, 2020
Save yourself the misery and dump her NOW. undecided

It might hurt now, but in the long run you would be happier for it.

You will always be insecure and watchful of her... no peace of mind.

Crossroad1 has a useless fagg0t father who sucks sperm for a living. His useless mother is a wh0re that every male young and old fvcks mercilessly. That's why Crossroad1 was born useless and would die useless like his worthless parents.

Crossroad1 - your records would be online forever grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by CaveAdullam: 5:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Just a simple phrase; Run for your dear life!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by donbuchi1(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2020
Confront her n left her go... From my experience. She's in there with u for the money.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Bola146(f): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2020
"also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him"

You be mumu ni? Or love is doing you gish gish sad Confront her now! She is in love with your money or your kini cry She might not want to marry you, she is just wasting your time.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Mykel51(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2020
What other advice do you need after seeing that ?
She is with you for the money only. DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE YOU WOULD REGRET MARRYING A CHEAT.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Mykel51:
What other advice do you need after seeing that. She is with you for the money only. DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE YOU WOULD REGRET MARRYING A CHEAT.
Or he will regret marrying a MURDERER

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Abfinest007(m): 6:29am On Feb 22, 2020
blinded by love .,98 percent of girls are not submissive u don't know if ur next relationship will be worse.is better u cheat too

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Bankowner: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2020
That is what i'll call a red flag meaning potential danger to the successful outcome of an event or process

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by money121(m): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2020
Inside life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Ogilinsaka: 7:28am On Feb 22, 2020
I need to know why people go through their partner's phones.
What were you intending to see? And now you've seen what is breaking you emotionally.
What do you want us to do?

Go and uninstall her whatsApp and have peace within. Dazall!!!

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2020
Honestly if you're here asking this question after what you've seen, then you don't have your priorities set straight. I'm a man who doesn't settle for less. And I believe there are still loyal ladies out there.

I prepared to be loyal for my marriage, that's why I'll never pick a lady who wouldn't reward my loyalty with hers.

Often times, ladies get overused by their exes and develop soul ties with them. No matter how much she claims to love you, she'll sleep with him if she has a chance to. And she'll find any flimsy excuse of disagreement between you both to fly back into her exe's bed.

She probably loves the guy more than you.

Or haven't you heard - "Most Nigerian ladies married the guy that was ready, not because they loved him"

Drop her and move on!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by XhosaNostra(f): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex

Say you're joking! How is it "UNTHINKABLE"? She basically told you that she's done this to someone before, but you still went on & engaged this person. Same script from the same writer, different cast, it was inevitable. I don't know how you can sit there, listen to someone telling you all these stories about how they've cheated in the past & still envision a future with them. When people talk about who they are, put on your listening ears. No empathy from me, you put yourself in this situation by ignoring a billboard size red flag that was right in front of your face the entire time.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by dayleke: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
What were you intending to see? And now you've seen what is breaking you emotionally.

So If he didn't look through her phone, that means it didn't happen?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Ogilinsaka:

It's better to know the death that will kill you than to be stabbed from the back.

It is better he does that now, than get married and find out 10 years time that he's not the father of his 3 children.

Sometimes, people check their partner's phones to have rest of mind. It's not everyone who cheats you know.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Bynz: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2020
Better save than never... U are the moneyman and her ex is the service man. So u settle her finance while her ex service her in the end she uses your money to pay her ex for services rendered.

If u can accept her flirting and cheating while dating then u should accept such acts in marriage.

Now that u are fully aware of her escapades while dating her and it's ok with you and can tolerate it in your marriage then go on marry her but if u can't severe the relationship now. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

I don't wanna hear you can change her in the future. You are not an angel let her change herself. I don't think she will want to change either because she really enjoys the services her ex renders and the Money you give. So she wants to cut her cake and have it.

Honestly we don't wanna see another of your post on nairaland stating your wife was caught cheating on you with her ex so u divorce her. Do the needful tomorrow maybe too late.

OLUENTA1:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by cRobo: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by gonkin(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2020
Exphobia

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Oblitz(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2020
grin

Even the most staunch Christian is not faithful to God, how much more their spouse.
I just know one thing, everybody cheats.
If you're a detective like me, you'll never get married.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by JosephXavier: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Hmm
Is dat soo
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2020
So, what exactly do you want now

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? 
So it is members on a public forum that will help you to make a decision in your life, a decision for your future.

Kontinue oooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2020
daddytime:
It is becoming really worrisome what relationships have turned into in this age.

People have, or are gradually losing the true essence of the word (relationship).

It is now a fad to bring to the social media, the slightest misunderstanding in a relationship. Misunderstandings that a good old tete a tete or heart2heart could have resolved in the confines of our bedrooms.

Wetin come dey happen my people?

Must we make a topic out of every situation, or seek the opinion/validation of complete strangers?

The world and lifestyle just dey get k-leg every day.

To the op,

How about you confront her on your findings to hear her defense to help you form a decision on the way forward.

I'm old enough to remember the 'days before internet'

And in those days, people sent their relationship issues to the Newspaper 'Agony Aunts'

Indeed, as a child, I used to read the newspaper 'Agony Aunts'..where people would sit down, write their relationship issues to the Agony Aunt, and then they would be publised in the newspapers with the aunt's response.

Some Agony aunts: Aunt Rebecca and Auntie Bunmi on Punch. Vanguard and the defunct National Concord had their own versions, as did many other papers.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by MiseryIndex(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Dump her like a bad HABIT ASAP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by hardywaltz(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Na wz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.