Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (42867 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Should I Share A Room With My Wife Or Live In Separate Rooms In The House? / Lady Reveals Why She And Her Husband Live In Separate Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by attacker321: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Is it okay for a husband and wife to stay in separate rooms in the same house?

Some married couples operate like this and I am wondering why.

Let's discuss.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by attacker321: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lalasticlala, this is an important subject don't you think so?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Kylekent59: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
After he paid huge for traditional marriage, paid bride price, still did white wedding.

He even pays for his wife bills, he also sends money to the wife's father and mother. He also pays for his wife's brother school fees and his wife's sister is currently in his house living with them.

His wife's sister is currently in year two and she comes stay with them every vacation. He even pays for her school fees, house rent and still gives her some cash in case of miscellaneous expenses.

He even opened a supermarket for the wife and still gives her #50k everyweek.

And someone comes here to ask if they should or shouldn't

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by attacker321: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kylekent59:
After he paid huge for traditional marriage, paid bride price, still did white wedding.

He even pays for his wife bills, he also sends money to the wife's father and mother. He also pays for his wife's brother school fees and his wife's sister is currently in his house living with them.

His wife's sister is currently in year two and she comes stay with them every vacation. He even pays for her school fees, house rent and still gives her some cash in case of miscellaneous expenses.

He even opened a supermarket for the wife and still gives her #50k everyweek.

And someone comes here to ask if they should or shouldn't

You're bringing another dimension to the subject matter. This is not about how much a husband spends on his wife and her family.

The question is should they stay in separate rooms? Pros and cons.

422 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by James289(f): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
It is good and at the same time it is not good, it depends on the relationship.
Nagging wife... Yes
Drunker husband..Yes
Bed wetting wife..Yes
Smoker husband..Yes
Cheating couple..Yes
They're just living together for the sake of their children not for love
But in relationship where there are love, respect, caring, cleanness, ...No.

283 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by pbethel: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2020
No

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Sexyliciousbri: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Big no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by 1030(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Most successful men don't share same room.Dont ask me why.You can decide if is right or wrong.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by chatinent: 3:04am On Feb 23, 2020
A family should be fam; the two becomes one!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Ishilove: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Different strokes for different folks. Whatever works for them.

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by yeyeosoronga: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2020
If they want to

5 Likes

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by babyfaceafrica: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2020
Their choice.... What will be will be

3 Likes

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by YourCoffin: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2020
With the recent news on wives stabbing their husbands in their sleep, it is advisable couples stay in different rooms, if possible different buildings

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Katier00(f): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with it, depends on the understanding

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by DonEd(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2020
Sometimes, a man needs to be alone. The principle of space also applies in marriages too.

Sometimes, untidyness can bring about an argument that will lead to a fight. This and other issues are factors circling why sometimes, they have separate rooms but can sleep together most often.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2020
No. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Ogbunigwe2018: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
YourCoffin:
With the recent news on wives stabbing their husbands in their sleep, it is advisable couples stay in different rooms, if possible different buildings
My wife stays in her own room. My son sleeps with me in my room.
Doesn’t affect the love I have for my wife.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by snitchbitch: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Let sleeping dogs lie, to avoid trouble, always assume the worst, so let them stay in different rooms, May God save us!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by tunapawizzy: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
whatever works for husband and wife............staying in the same room is not what keeps a marriage

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Slawormir: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr

It is damnnnnn okay
Sometimes when the sisters or friends to the wife visit then there is a room for them to gossip all day and all night

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by fidet1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Familiarity breeds contempt. They shouldn’t live in the same house actually.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by eodavids(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
attacker321:

Let's discuss.

It depends on circumstances cool cool

1 Like

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by peacettw: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yaaaaaaasssss! Need you ask?

Been married for camel years and I can confidently say that having separate rooms is highly fundamental to the well being of any couple's mental state.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by shegzhkn: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
1030:
Most successful men don't share same room.Dont ask me why.You can decide if is right or wrong.

how many did you know ??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Joystark(f): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
James289:
It is good and at the same time it is not good, it depends on the relationship.
Nagging wife... Yes
Drunker husband..Yes
Bed wetting wife..Yes
Smoker husband..Yes
Cheating couple..Yes
They're just living together for the sake of their children not for love
But in relationship where there are love, respect, caring, cleanness, ...No.

Lol... which one is bed wetting wife again bayi

18 Likes

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Bukden16(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yes...
For a Snoring wife, dirty ,untidy, nagging and an unkept wife... I'll say yes a 100 times

22 Likes

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
attacker321:

Let's discuss.
yes its important, no matter how i love my wife i would love to have a separate room(if i can afford) from my wife's which would double as my office and personal space.
She should have hers too.
It won't affect an inch of my love for her.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by 44kings: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
COHABITATION AS A WHOLE IS NOT COMPULSORY. Do what works for you.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by emmabest2000(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
yes they can stay in separate rooms that has only one bed grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? by Joystark(f): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
YourCoffin:

Hahhahahahahhahahahha.
I love Nairaland cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.