Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) (6751 Views)

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / Need Info On Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Ikoyi Marriage Registry: Info Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) by lizzy17: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2010
pls,what is the difference between the two,are they both recognized in the embassy? need an answer ASAP.tnx
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) by sundaymarques: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
I want to get married here and was told it will cost me 60k cus my partner is using a UK address pls advice.
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) by sundaymarques: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sorry don't know. All I know is one is cheaper than the other
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) by NifemiOlu(m): 4:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Well, I don't know much about the registries but people seem to move towards the Ikoyi registry more than Eti Osa registry. My cousin did his wedding at Eti Osa but when he started processing documents to travel out, an agent advised him to do another at Ikoyi so as to increase the success rate of the documents. But like I said, I don't know much about it. Maybe that's how it is...
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) by sundaymarques: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
The ikoyi registry is federal which is global and embassy's trust them more than state. But if your using an address outside Nigeria you will pay 60k cus a member from the embassy of the abroad country will come to verify the wedding to make sure its genuine and apparently that's why it's more expensive. But if anyone has better info please share.
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry(federal) And Eti-osa Local Govt Registry,ikoyi (state) by salt419(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ikoyi Registry is better

(1) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand! / ... / What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.