Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Please Join Me In Praising My God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2403 Views)

My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
smiley He has been faithful to me, my family and loved ones, especially to me. There was something(a letter to be precise) I had been praying to him about, that thing almost gave me high blood pressure, my partner even got angry with me at some stage and was like telling me then to let it go say no be by force to get the letter. But I wanted it, yes some people had theirs,I WANTED MINE as well, it was a good thing I wanted for myself so why wouldn't mine come? I asked myself. So I kept on praying and it was like my dream life was confirming the letter but you know how we humans can doubt and want things to happen sharp sharp.

The stress of wanting that letter to come ASAP, made me take a good break from work and leave for Nigeria where I planned to give myself a good amount of rest with my family. ON getting to Nigeria, I stayed away from the internet and just wanted to have fun,my silly self was busy having fun not knowing that the letter I was expecting was finally released two days after I left for NIgeria, and because no one had my contact details (fone number) they couldn't reach me on fone but kept bombarding my email addy with the letters, after sometime I decided to log on to the internet and check my email and lo and behold my box was full with these letters , Infact the people that even sent the letter started begging me to cut my visit short and come back. smiley

These letters usually come with conditions but in my case no condition whatsoever came with it instead I got emails of people begging me and waiting for me to come over ,sign some paper works and operate on the level God has placed me now

I am not righteous, infact my sins are too much but why God chose to favour me this way still surprises me, he has always worked for me this way and thats why my partner and parents were not even bothered cos they know that God answers me at the LAST MINUTE.  I promised him that I will open up a thread on NLD specifically for this if he gave me what I asked for and he did, I have done my part and I pray that the same God that did it for me will do it for as many still believing him for one thing or the other.

GOD BLESS smiley
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by yme1(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
congratulations dear
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
Thank you kiss kiss

I cried and wept for this letter, I was practically asking God questions everyday, there was a day I even shouted at him as if I was talking to my mate. BUt even with all these things I did, he still brought it my way. little wonder they say God is not man
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by NAJALYN: 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2010
We thank God for His mercies. He never fails as long as we trust in Him. He is a miracle-worker. Congratulations to you & your family.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by OAM4J: 5:55am On Dec 18, 2010
Congrats sweetheart.

erm. . . erm. . .when am I going to start getting the dividends of this breakthrough letter? cheesy
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by oladcity(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2010
I'm very happy for you, i'm in a similar situation and i can imagine how you felt, i hope mine will come soon too
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2010
Congrats Jenny. God is indeed great!

cool cool cool
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by jaybee3(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2010
Good luck with the new Job. . . . .
Are we going to share your first salary?
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by ifyalways(f): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2010
Congratulations . . . Hope u wud send me a big Fat envelope/letter too. tongue
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Godalone(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2010
Congratulations Jenny
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by denzel2009: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2010
Come and help me sing halleluyah oh Jehova Jireh has done me well

Your miracle shall be permanent, I decree and declare that more mind blowing miracles will come your way, your cup shall overflow.

If you believe shout a resounding Amen brethren. Peace!
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by pebble: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2010
God is ever faithful even when we are unfaithful, congrats & i use your testimony as a point of contact to my heart desire
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Odunnu: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2010
Congratulations gurl!
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Timmi: 2:04am On Dec 20, 2010
We should thank God for His mercies endures for ever. God is merciful and sovereign and in His time, He has chosen to hear and answer your prayer. The Just shall leave by Faith - may you increase in faith even as you have witnessed the hand of God.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by bi1: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2010
Am happy for you,HE is more then enough,am waiting for my xmas gift from HIM
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by medjai(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2010
Congrats! God is a faithful God
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by softgirl1: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2010
am happy for u too Congrat my dear
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Joyland(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2010
Hallelluyah; indeed He is real especially when life is real.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2010
Lol thanks you all, it is not a new job offer oooo, I still work at the same place but it is more of a letter that will take me to another level and God gave it to me.

And as many still believing God for one thing, may God answer your prayers

Amen. smiley
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by wksi: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
congrats!!!!!!
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
Congratulations
God is great

I am also expecting a 'letter' and I pray I testify soon,
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2010
chaircover:

BTW bring us back some Christmas Turkey from Naija O! & Pls dont go anywhere near V grin

I don go finish sef grin grin, did I tell you he is one sweet dude? cool
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by mutter(f): 12:54am On Dec 24, 2010
Happy for you jennykadry.
That must be one hell of a christmas present.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Busybody2(f): 3:54am On Dec 24, 2010
angry angry angry angry Ha ha, how can Jennykadry get a love letter and I don't get one angry angry angry Nobody should settle this fight oh angry angry tongue
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by OAM4J: 4:19am On Dec 24, 2010
Busy_body:

angry angry angry angry Ha ha, how can Jennykadry get a love letter and I don't get one angry angry angry Nobody should settle this fight oh angry angry tongue

start praying and fasting now. . . you might just get a Christmas card before the year ends grin
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2010
BB will you go and sit down angry angry angry is it my fault that the men find me more attractive and cute.? angry angry

@Topic

Thanks mutter and co smiley
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by demi2008(f): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2011
Congratulations
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by no1madman(m): 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2011
Who's God?
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by denzel2009: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2011
no1madman:

Who's God?

He is Jehova, the Alpha and Omega,the Ancient of Days,the Bright and Morning Star and the King of Kings.
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^ thanks darl kiss
Re: Please Join Me In Praising My God by denzel2009: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2011
^^^You're Welcome! It's an innocent question I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man, His Mother Or Wife? / Please Advice This ''pregnant'' Girl (photo) / WHATS UR VIEW ON THIS STATEMENT?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.