Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site (7310 Views)

The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love / 100% Free Dating Site For Married & Singles / Best Free Dating Site Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2010
www.babefishing.com
Give it a go and you may be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for marriage or whatever you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Europeans for free. Get yourself involved with this free new dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community that has emerged from Ireland and is spreading its arm and is open to the world over.
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.babefishing.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders.
Babefishing free dating site, the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Mygoldie(f): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2010
bite nails,
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Dsense(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2010
Thank you OP.
i've just found the right girl ''The girl above'' smiley
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2010
Congrats!
And now, be generous and tell www.babefishing.com to others who haven't found theirs.
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Dsense(m): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2010
Mr 190 is coming to get his own too . . .He's on the way grin
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 2:50am On Dec 20, 2010
D-sense:

Mr 190 is coming to get his own too . . .He's on the way grin
"Mr 190", is that a human or a speed measurement?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Dsense(m): 2:52am On Dec 20, 2010
Speed measurement i guess grin
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2010
IrishBebey:

www.babefishing.com
Give it a go and you may be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for marriage or whatever you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Europeans for free. Get yourself involved with this free new dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community that has emerged from Ireland and is spreading its arm and is open to the world over.
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.babefishing.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders. Goodluck:
Siobhan

www.babefishing.com Many people have joined the growing dating website, many more are joining, and a lot more are coming to join, what are you waiting for?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2010
Using this opportunity to apologise for the technical problem that www.babefishing.com experienced, the management had worked tirelessly to ensure the rectification, and it's now back and running for good.
Please, log on to www.babefishing.com and enjoy all privileges. Cheers
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
Best wishes for the season from free dating www.babefishing.com
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2010
Great job guys and gals, i see how you are utilizing www.babefishing.com dating site. I knew from the beginning that with people like you, there would be much activities going on in there. And i hope you are catching one another in there.
And for those of you who haven't registered, the website is: www.babefishing.com
Get down on it. Good luck
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thank you all for using our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
I still want to encourage you to keep them coming, hoping to hear testimonies from you.
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2010
Hello all
We are also calling on those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.babefishing.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.babefishing.com
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2010
Amazing people, little wonder they say you're the happiest people in the world, a people with the capability to make activities in areas where there seems to be nothing, Babefishing Dating is vibrant with another dimension of life since the first Nigerian joined in, and i'm liking it by the day. Great job, keep it going.
Remember the website is www.babefishing.com The free dating website for all.
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2011
Can't believe how much you've done with it, well done
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by brinebaba(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2011
grin huh,nice site. . . did i just write that?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Caponmafia(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2011
IrishBebey:

Amazing people, little wonder they say you're the happiest people in the world, a people with the capability to make activities in areas where there seems to be nothing, Bebeye Dating is vibrant with another dimension of life since the first Nigerian joined in, and i'm liking it by the day. Great job, keep it going.
Remember the website is www.bebeye.com The free dating website for all.

I cant believe i meet someone from bebeye.com today , WOW thanks for given out the link
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2011
@IrishBebey. What are you up to, haven't been seeing you active
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
Vicjustice:

@IrishBebey. What are you up to, haven't been seeing you active
Me too, i wonder. anyway, the advert pays, i'm enjoying it in there
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hey Siob, what's been going on, seems Bebeye had a bit of issues, it's now back, but hell that was long
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
What's the story?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
Vicjustice:

What's the story?
Couldn't have asked any better
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
Kissy, so how's bebeye treating you?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 1:52am On Feb 14, 2011
brine baba:

grin huh,nice site. . . did i just write that?
Caponmafia:

I cant believe i meet someone from bebeye.com today , WOW thanks for given out the link
Really, i'm gonna try that, catch me in there kiss
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2011
wishlolia:

Really, i'm gonna try that, catch me in there kiss
What's the story with bebeye, are the guys there running after you? I guess so lol
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

What's the story with bebeye, are the guys there running after you? I guess so lol
No, na me dey run after them lol
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
Caponmafia:

What's your username in bebeye, trust me, i won't give it to any 3rd party? Lol grin cheesy
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 9:07am On Jul 22, 2011
Caponmafia:

I've still not gotten that luck, or am i just being too selective? Lol
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^^Perhaps because they haven't checked your profile pics, who can resist that?
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2011
Funny enough, it's like only ladies seems to be checking me out cry
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by claremont(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2011
^^
OMG, what a pic!!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site by Excelboi(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

Funny enough, it's like only ladies seems to be checking me out cry
Yeeepa, what a pix! Dat asss is killing. Mind dropping me a mail?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Connect Whatsapp Group For Guys And Ladies / October Birthmate Needed / The Guy With The Feminine Look, Tosin Silver Dam Is A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.