Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

When Black Africans Ruled In Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Black Africans Ruled In Europe (24632 Views)

See How Gov. Wike Danced After The Court Ruled In His Favour / Hello Nairalander's Please ,name Any State PDP Has Not Ruled In Nigeria. / A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2010
It is not commonly taught in school or presented in the media, the fact that black Africans ruled in Europe for over 780 years starting from the Moorish invasion of Spain in 711, till the 1500s.

But a quick tour of European historical artefacts, deemed too valuable to destroy, reveal a carefully concealed truth of West African domination of much of Europe during the time in question.

WHEN BLACK AFRICANS RULED IN EUROPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8M1ey6U5io&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYEuMTPtqxU&feature=related

WHEN BLACK AFRICANS RULED EUROPE - BLACK MADONNAS IN EUROPE

In the era under discussion, most of the images of Mary and her son were of a black woman and her child. Many old churches in Europe still retain ancient depictions of the Black Madonna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGqrcp-NsLM&feature=related

UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: "Blacks" were the 1st Americans pt.1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMg-79AzbI4&feature=related

UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: "Blacks" were the 1st Americans pt.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sttg1A5Ncfs&feature=related
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Kobojunkie: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2010
[size=15pt]ROFLMAO!!! [/size]

and it is not even April fool oooh! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by strangerf: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2010
Very funny!
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Aunty,why do you reject truth when it comes to your people.what he posted is true. what do find unbelievable about it?
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2010
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2010
Black Moors:

http://www.blackhistoryjohnmoore.bravehost.com/moors.html

^^^Please read and learn. Europeans were not the only ones to mark the medieval history era.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2010
I can't believe anyone want to argue that Africa contributed so much to early civilization than the european ?
I am sure you all know that writing,knowledge of philosophy,computation of time into calendar,mummification of the dead including the egyptian pyramid and so many others are a little of the achievements of the egyptians which made greeks philosophers like socrates to come down to African and learn.
Everything about knowledge started from Africa,the european re-write Africa history to justify colonization.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Kobojunkie: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2010
chyz:

Black Moors:

^^^Please read and learn. Europeans were not the only ones to mark the medieval history era.
Western civilization has always been about greek and rome not until the era of crusade against the moors that incorpoarted france,italy,germany and others.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Western civilization has always been about greek and rome not until the era of crusade against the moors that incorpoarted france,italy,germany and others.

Very true.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by edoyad(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2010
That is why historians claim that Portugal is in reality a Negroid land , and Napoleon pointed out that Africa begins at the Pyrenees . Eventually the miscegenation ( intermarriage) of Blacks and whites led to the disappearance of the Black or Negroid skin colour in Europe.

My brothers and sisters, this is why we have up our production levels, fair skinned people outnumber dark skinned people roughly 6 to 1. grin grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2010
chyz:

Very true.
If you must admit that,then i like to inform you that greek were civilized by the egyptians ! So who civilzed who now ?
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2010
More stunning masterpieces depicting the black African ruling elite of Europe in the Middle Ages.

The Black Nobility is a term known to those into European monarchies. Most of the ruling houses of Europe are descended from the old ruling West African black elite. In this video, you can see on the various ancestral flags of the European nations, and on the family crests of their major ruling families, their majestic black progenitors, complete with crowns and royal paraphernalia.

Happy viewing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oUBdmpHbEk&feature=related
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by oyinda3(f): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2010
this is interesting.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

If you must admit that,then i like to inform you that greek were civilized by the egyptians ! So who civilzed who now ?

"The Greeks were the first civilized Europeans who were primarily civilized by the Black Africans of the Nile Valley. The Greeks passed on this acquired culture to the Romans who ultimately lost it, thus initiating the dark ages that lasted for 500 years. Civilization was again restored to Europe when another group of Black Africans, The Moors, brought the Dark Ages to an end.

In trying to hide the truth, white historians promote the lie that it was the Europeans who gave civilization to Africa when in fact this is a total reversal of the truth. In school you might have been brainwashed into thinking that western or white civilization was founded on Greek civilization, which seemed to just suddenly appear out of nowhere. What they were trying to conceal or deny was the fact that Greek civilization was a descendant, a child of the more advanced Black African civilization which had preceded it by thousands of years. In fact, Greek legend tells of Egyptian and Phoenician conquerors who had been ruling Greece until the 14th or 15th century B.C.
"

Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Pharoh: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2010
^^

Interesting so how did we loose our civilization? was it the slave trade?

When the whites came back to rule Africa, were they more civilized at that time?
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2010
Ok blacks are the teachers of the world yes we know that, in medicine, mathematics, music, philosophy, astrology; etc. the only thing I am weary about is this whole "ruled the world/first Europeans" crap. Because by saying we "founded Europeans" is to do the same bull they have done to us, which is rewrite history to one's advantage. God created blacks, whites and Asians simultaneously in my opinion and we each contributed to the world in our own ways. Blacks are just knowledgeable when it comes to basic common sense and whites are more curious than we are hence we might make a basket and call it a day, he (white man) would want to ask you gazillion questions about how to do it, take it apart, rebuild it and claim it to be his own invention. They are thieves we know that but we are NOT the first Europeans that is crap.

Yes we ventured to the Americas prior to the slave trade but Europe is theirs. They stole Egypt from us, we got it back (history books wise I mean, and literal too but im not going into that) but no need to do what they do which is lie and corrupt facts to support their flawed theories/stories. Pan Africanists like myself get emotional and our pride cause us to say idiotic things that we may at the time believe to be just but when we check it is full of crap. We become what we despise the most, hypocritical and liars. I look up facts NOT what I am told. Black is beautiful and we are God's people but we are not superior in ANY WAY, so let's be proud but not fooling ourselves and being a laughing stock in the process. Let's not be supremacists. All the black man has ever done was praise his God, lead his clan and play his role to society, we weren't trying to play God and conquer the world like the whites did. Our Egyptian Pharaohs as cocky as they were still didnt try to conquer the globe but only their region. It's not who we are so stop the lies.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2010
Pharoh:

^^

Interesting so how did we loose our civilization? was it the slave trade?

When the whites came back to rule Africa, were they more civilized at that time?

We were always civilized. When the whites came to africa, remember we had already had our own kingdoms,which were our Golden Ages.Within nigeria,but not restricted to, we had the Benin Kingdom, Nri Kingdom, Oyo Kingdom, Kalabari Kingdom, Sokoto, Bornu Empire,etc. Imagine all around africa. Infighting, the coming of europeans, and slave trade definitely weakened us.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Ok blacks are the teachers of the world yes we know that, in medicine, mathematics, music, philosophy, astrology; etc. the only thing I am weary about is this whole "ruled the world/first Europeans" crap. Because by saying we "founded Europeans" is to do the same bull they have done to us, which is rewrite history to one's advantage. God created blacks, whites and Asians simultaneously in my opinion and we each contributed to the world in our own ways. Blacks are just knowledgeable when it comes to basic common sense and whites are more curious than we are hence we might make a basket and call it a day, he (white man) would want to ask you gazillion questions about how to do it, take it apart, rebuild it and claim it to be his own invention. They are thieves we know that but we are NOT the first Europeans that is crap.

Yes we ventured to the Americas prior to the slave trade but Europe is theirs. They stole Egypt from us, we got it back (history books wise I mean, and literal too but im not going into that) but no need to do what they do which is lie and corrupt facts to support their flawed theories/stories. Pan Africanists like myself get emotional and our pride cause us to say idiotic things that we may at the time believe to be just but when we check it is full of crap. We become what we despise the most, hypocritical and liars. I look up facts NOT what I am told. Black is beautiful and we are God's people but we are not superior in ANY WAY, so let's be proud but not fooling ourselves and being a laughing stock in the process. Let's not be supremacists. All the black man has ever done was praise his God, lead his clan and play his role to society, we weren't trying to play God and conquer the world like the whites did. Our Egyptian Pharaohs as cocky as they were still didnt try to conquer the globe but only their region. It's not who we are so stop the lies.

Are you saying that the information is not true?im kind of confused.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Virgo83(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2010
Blacks were rulers right from the commencement of time, that still reflects in us 'EGO'.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by SEFAGO(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2010
This is old news. However, I class it in the group called Afroentric bu*ll*shi*t
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2010
SEFAGO:

This is old news. However, I class it in the group called Afroentric bu*ll*shi*t
and how has eurocentricity favour africans ?
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2010

There is really not much one can do about the many CLAIMS made on this issue than to laugh . . . WOW!! lol
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
i knew all this. i am a regular on yahoo answers. i disseminate this kind of information to white folk everyday on yahoo answers
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2010
did you also know that there were about 2 million white slaves in africa wayyyy before the trans-atlantic slave trade ? not too long ago white people all lived in caves and walked on all fours. it was the africans who brought civilizashaun to them and cultured them. and then further down the line, the euros crept into the era of industrial revolution. and then they took over and whooped all our butts collectively grin grin
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2010

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by chyz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
buzugee:

^^^Thanx for the post.Will be picking this book up.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
chyz:

^^^Thanx for the post.Will be picking this book up.

your welcome bruv. knowledge is power
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2010
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by OchiAgha2(m): 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
ROSSIKE,

Your threads are very educational. Keep up the good work.

People tend forget that the Moors controlled Spain. While Europe was in the Dark Ages, the Moors were spreading civilization to the backwards people. Moorish Spain was a shining beacon of civilization throughout the Dark Ages. It was very advanced in technology, the sciences and medicine

No one likes to discuss how the Ancient Greeks borrowed a lot of ideas and technology from the Ancient Egyptians.

People really need to learn about the history of Africa.

And yes, Europeans were slaves to Africans from Morocco and Tunisia.
Re: When Black Africans Ruled In Europe by buzugee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

ROSSIKE,

Your threads are very educational. Keep up the good work.

People tend forget that the Moors controlled Spain. While Europe was in the Dark Ages, the Moors were spreading civilization to the backwards people. Moorish Spain was a shining beacon of civilization throughout the Dark Ages. It was very advanced in technology, the sciences and medicine

No one likes to discuss how the Ancient Greeks borrowed a lot of ideas and technology from the Ancient Egyptiansp

People really need to learn about the history of Africa.

And yes, Europeans were slaves to Africans from Morocco and Tunisia.  
you also have to remember that tunisia, morocco and egypt back then were black countries. what you see today in those regions is a mixture of whites slaves and africans and infused with arabs who conquered from the north. hence a bunch of mixed breeds. if you look at the sphinx in egypt you can tell that they were africans

tell me that aint a black person ? can you imagine the kinda technology and skill you had to have to put this together ? i swear the white euros have really messed up our civilizations and it hurts mayne angry angry angry embarassed embarassed cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Arrives Oyo State To Continue Project Inspection - Photos / Revealed! Why Buhari Is Backing Oshiomhole On Direct Primaries / Fayose Tried To Lease Fountain Hotel Days Before Handover (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.