Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) (3721 Views)

QH / How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2010
www.babefishing.com
Having the desire to find local love or even to find international romance and integrate with western culture and politics?
Then just give it a go and you would find love, and if interested in international affair, you may find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for whatever, even marriage if you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested singles for free. Get yourself involved with this current and free dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community....
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.babefishing.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders.
www.babefishing.com,
the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 2:54am On Dec 20, 2010
You can get it if you really want
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
It is open for all at www.babefishing.com Many people have joined the growing dating website, many more are joining, and a lot more are coming to join, what are you waiting for?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
Using this opportunity to apologie for the technical problem that www.babefishing.com experienced, the management had worked tirelessly ensuring the rectification, and it's now back and running for good.
Please, log on to www.babefishing.com and enjoy all privileges. Cheers
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
www.babefishing.com the free dating website wishes you a the goodwills of the season

1 Like

Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2010
Great job guys and gals, i see how you are utilizing www.babefishing.com dating site. I knew from beginning that with people like you, there would be much activities going on in there. And i hope you are catching one another in there.
And for those of you who haven't registered, the website is: www.babefishing.com
Get down on it. Good luck
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Sharonf(f): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
hilarious

1 Like

Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thank you all for using our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
I still want to encourage those who haven't yet started to enjoy the benefits to visit www.babefishing.com , hoping to hear testimonies from everyone.
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2010
Here i come again, calling on those who haven't yet gotten involved to take advantage of our free dating website: www.babefishing.com
Loads of Nigerians and rest of the world are really making things happen at www.babegishing.com
Great job, much appreciation from www.babefishing.com
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by PhysicsQED(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2010
Ireland used to have a lot of fake Universities that gave out worthless, fake degrees for a small fee. The original 419ers. Or maybe that's the Spaniards, with their "Spanish Letters."

That's all for now.
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2011
PhysicsQED:

Ireland used to have a lot of fake Universities that gave out worthless, fake degrees for a small fee. The original 419ers. Or maybe that's the Spaniards, with their "Spanish Letters."
That's all for now.
Can you prove this claimed? Well, it's not impossible, even, there were reports of some bogus schools in the UK just recently.
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by PhysicsHD: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2011
For Ireland, I can't remember the book I read it in just now, but I'll look for the quote again.

As for the Spaniards, this gives a pretty good summary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Prisoner_Letter
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2011
@Irishbebey, have you reachec it? I know you can guess what iu mean
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2011
Vicjustice:

What't the speck checker for, vic?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

What't the speck checker for, vic?
"Speck", did you check this one? undecided
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2011
Vicjustice:

"Speck", did you check this one? undecided
Two wrongs can actually make a right in this one, lol
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
First time to hear that cool
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by LoveKing(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
so Vicjustice is a Spammer. shocked
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 1:40am On Feb 14, 2011
^^^Better than being a scammer lol
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^With great ones like you, i need no defence
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2011
Vicjustice:

Is this English or Greek? embarassed
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^^Greeglish
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

Is this English or Greek? embarassed
Sorry, meant to say: have you reachec it? I know you can guess what i mean
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2011
IrishBebey:

www.babefishing.com
Having the desire to integrate with the EU culture and politics, then just give it a go and you may be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for whatever, even marriage if you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Europeans for free. Get yourself involved with this recent and free dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community that has emerged from Ireland and is spreading its arm and is open to the world over.
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.bebeye.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders. Goodluck:
I'm Siobhan for:

www.babefishing.com
Please, drop me your contact or tell me to do so, i need to talk to you in private
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
Kiss_Ikebe:

Please, drop me your contact or tell me to do so, i need to talk to you in private
Go to babefishing.com and you can use the "Contact Admin" to reach her, i suppose
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2011
Site has been transformed, i hardly recognised it if not that i logged it and my profile was there. Great job done
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 3:05am On Aug 17, 2013
PhysicsQED: Ireland used to have a lot of fake Universities that gave out worthless, fake degrees for a small fee. The original 419ers. Or maybe that's the Spaniards, with their "Spanish Letters."

That's all for now.

there must be a different country called Ireland (maybe in africa or asia), it can't be the ireland in Europe
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: there must be a different country called Ireland (maybe in africa or asia), it can't be the ireland in Europe
i share this with you, was actually wondering what he knows about ireland
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Tegese: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2013
IrishBebey: www.babefishing.com
Having the desire to integrate with the EU culture and politics, then just give it a go and you may be lucky to find someone who would be interested to travel south to Africa to meet you for whatever, even marriage if you so desire.
Chat, make friends and meet with interested Europeans for free. Get yourself involved with this recent and free dating, meet-up, chatting, and match-finding community that has emerged from Ireland and is spreading its arm and is open to the world over.
No Credit card, No Pay-Pal, No Express Card and no Money required, just visit www.babefishing.com and sign up for a free profile and start chatting up desired genders. Goodluck:
I'm Siobhan for:

www.babefishing.com
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hi, Teg. Good to see your posts.
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
PhysicsHD: For Ireland, I can't remember the book I read it in just now, but I'll look for the quote again.

As for the Spaniards, this gives a pretty good summary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Prisoner_Letter

Then, you should be talking about Spain, not Ireland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Places Death Sentence On Facebook User Over Status Messages! / Achebe Got It All Wrong On Tribalism (in Nigeria And Africa). A Must Read!!!!!! / Ghana Ranks 3rd Most Corrupt Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.