Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) (3711 Views)

QH / How Can I Get Into Politics In Nigeria / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vicjustice: Then, you should be talking about Spain, not Ireland
By the way, what has a dating site got to do with the price of pizza in spain or the cost of living in i reland?

2 Likes

Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
By the way, what has a dating site got to do with the price of pizza in spain or the cost of living in i reland?
Lol, like that
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
Hilarious lol
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
What else that hasn't been said yet?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
You really do think all has been said
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
wishlolia: You really do think all has been said
Of course, there are always new stuff to be talked about
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Vicjustice:
Of course, there are always new stuff to be talked about
Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things, and that may be lets talk about Bleep lol
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
IrishBebey:
Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things, and that may be lets talk about Bleep lol
I thought the lyrics goes "let's talk about you and me"
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2013
Vicjustice: Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
Yes, come in!
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
wishlolia:
Yes, come in!
Hello, what's the story?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2013
There's no story except you want to hear a once upon a time one
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 1:45am On Oct 31, 2013
^^^ Any type is cool, i like stories
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2013
wishlolia: There's no story except you want to hear a once upon a time one
That won't be a bad stuff, so kick it off
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2013
Vicjustice:
That won't be a bad stuff, so kick it off
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 12:29am On Nov 05, 2013
wishlolia: grin grin grin cheesy
O yeahh, very funny
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 12:04am On Nov 06, 2013
No derailing story... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 3:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: No derailing story... cheesy cheesy cheesy
What do you mean?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2013
maybe you want to use google translate?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: maybe you want to use google translate?
Perhaps it's you who should use spell checker? cheesy
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
PhysicsHD: For Ireland, I can't remember the book I read it in just now, but I'll look for the quote again.

As for the Spaniards, this gives a pretty good summary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Prisoner_Letter

I was expecting your clarification on this
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 2:57am On Nov 21, 2013
Vicjustice: I was expecting your clarification on this
Me too, every Irish one should be
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2013
IrishBebey:
Irish one
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
IrishBebey:
Why did you write this in phrase, lazy?
By the way, i know what you meant, that is: every Irish person should be expecting clarification, right?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by IrishBebey: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
Vicjustice:
Why did you write this in phrase, lazy?
By the way, i know what you meant, that is: every Irish person should be expecting clarification, right?
Right. Thanks for saving me the explanation
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
IrishBebey:
Right. Thanks for saving me the explanation
Seem like a comment from a lazy someone cheesy
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
Vicjustice:
Seem like a comment from a lazy someone cheesy
Tire no be lazy
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by KissIkebe(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Abi?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
wishlolia:
Tire no be lazy
Yeah, this is a common excuse for actual lazy people... cheesy
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
PhysicsQED: Ireland used to have a lot of fake Universities that gave out worthless, fake degrees for a small fee. The original 419ers. Or maybe that's the Spaniards, with their "Spanish Letters."

That's all for now.

When you end a comment with "that is all for now", it means that there would be more to come so, one would expect you to resume from where you stopped

1 Like

Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by wishlolia(f): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Vicjustice:
When you end a comment with "that is all for now", it means that there would be more to come so, one would expect you to resume from where you stopped
I share your opinion.
Maybe the guy's browsing credit is out?
Re: The Politics In Integration (Nigerian Free Dating Site) by Vicjustice: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
wishlolia: I share your opinion.
Maybe the guy's browsing credit is out?
Well, this thread wasn't started because of him, so let let's let him be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Ojukwu's Demise / Defining The Afropolitan / Okonjo Iweala Submits 2014 Budget, APC Members chant slogans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.