Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site (3278 Views)

The Mini Importers Bible - 100% FREE DOWNLOAD! / Nigerian Free Dating Site: Meet Sexy Singles For Love; / Nigerian Dating Tip Blog Lauched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: And what if he is, are you going to be interested in him?
Even if she's interested, she can not get me, I'm not fir those who are interested, but for the one who I'm interested in. How about that? wink
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
wishlolia:
Exactly what it is all about. Are you in www.babefishing.com ? cheesy wink
Yes, I'm in. So? grin cheesy
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by IrishBebey: 2:59am On Nov 21, 2013
Vicjustice:
Even if she's interested, she can not get me, I'm not fir those who are interested, but for the one who I'm interested in. How about that? wink
Easy, you can't be serious
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2013
Vicjustice:
so you really do consider yourself a hot cake, i know it's a joke, am i not right?
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: so you really do consider yourself a hot cake, i know it's a joke, am i not right?
Joke, are you serious now?
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by IrishBebey: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Vicjustice:
Who is then serious, it seems all joke and flirting, not so?
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2013
IrishBebey: Who is then serious, it seems all joke and flirting, not so?
Well...
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
The word "flirting" does not go well with many people in Nigeria, they misunderstand it to mean "sleeping around" with men. embarassed
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by IrishBebey: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
wishlolia: The word "flirting" does not go well with many people in Nigeria, they misunderstand it to mean "sleeping around" with men. embarassed
Yes, I do hear that awful presentation if the word quite a number if times.
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
wishlolia: The word "flirting" does not go well with many people in Nigeria, they misunderstand it to mean "sleeping around" with men. embarassed
Another embarrassing one is the Nigerian understanding and usage of the word ROMANCE
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Vicjustice: Another embarrassing one is the Nigerian understanding and usage of the word ROMANCE
oh yes, that is one word that is ignorantly used, such an embarrassment
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
wishlolia: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm impressed that you also know it's being used wrongly, i would have thought you too use it that way
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
I'm impressed that you also know it's being used wrongly, i would have thought you too use it that way
You quoted my (embarrassed) emotions and replied to it?
That is an evidence that body language is louder than actual language
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
i did not use any joking emotion sign tongue, so what makes you think i'm joking?
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
i did not use any joking emotion sign tongue, so what makes you think i'm joking?
Very well, i can see that you're a little behind time cool
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Vicjustice:
Very well, i can see that you're a little behind time cool
And what is the right time?
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
19:29
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 4:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
wishlolia:
19:29
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
is this thread about nigerian time or about finding love at www.babefishing.com?
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: is this thread about nigerian time or about finding love at www.babefishing.com?
One thing leads to another, such is the case that led to Nigerian time even though the thread is about babefishing
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Soason greetings from Babefishing.com dating coomunity, the free dating site where love costs nothing:
www.babefishing.com
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
am no longer available for fishermen, am now for diamond hunters.
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
wishlolia:
am no longer available for fishermen, am now for diamond hunters.
By this, are you saying that you have found love already at www.babefishing.com?
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vicjustice:

By this, are you saying that you have found love already at www.babefishing.com?
Again, finding a partner is one thing, and finding love is another
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by Vicjustice: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
wishlolia:

Again, finding a partner is one thing, and finding love is another
So, what are you looking to find?
Re: Encouraging You To Use Our 100% Free Nigerian Dating Site by IrishBebey: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Vicjustice:

So, what are you looking to find?
It's called www.babefishing.com, everyone is free to look for a babe in there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Premium Grammarly Account For Free For Lifetime / Verify Paypal: Open A Verified Canada Paypal With Canada Bank Account! / Pos Recharge Card Printing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.