Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! (2788 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Can You Marry A Dumb Partner? / Loooooool Fighting Over A Dumb Boyfriend Aint Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Carolece(f): 1:07am On Dec 19, 2010
A friend of mine is presently going through some serious heart ache over some a silly goat. They had this wonderful relationship, she love him dearly and would go the extra mile for him. He used to show interest until a few weeks ago when he started staying out and having arguments with his woman.

Now I am learning that he left her for a woman who is married. WTF? He can only call when she tell him the time when her husband isnt home. He can only see her when she is on her lunch break. Wonder when and where they have sex? I wouldnt even drop a single tear for that fool. I'd just wish for him to walk in the path of a fully loaded trailor on a highway. Dumb fuk! What man would leave his woman for someone who has a husband? The stupidity is way beyond my comprehension.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Yorisb: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2010
Carolece:

A friend of mine is presently going through some serious heart ache over some a silly goat. They had this wonderful relationship, she love him dearly and would go the extra mile for him. He used to show interest until a few weeks ago when he started staying out and having arguments with his woman.

Now I am learning that he left her for a woman who is married. WTF? He can only call when she tell him the time when her husband isnt home. He can only see her when she is on her lunch break. Wonder when and where they  have intimacy? I wouldnt even drop a single tear for that fool. I'd just wish for him to walk in the path of a fully loaded trailor on a highway. Dumb fuk! What man would leave his woman for someone who has a husband? The stupidity is way beyond my comprehension.

Ouch! That was way too much venting, hope u aint directly involved though undecided

Well, not that am condoning what he did(or doing), however like or loathe him, Dude's made his choice and that's saying something.

Suffice to say that your friend must have failed were the latter succeeded. undecided Life eh! tongue

Blom Blom!
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:26am On Dec 19, 2010
That's some venom
*scratches throat*
But there is no need to cry for him na, he has what he wants abi are you his ex?
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Carolece(f): 1:30am On Dec 19, 2010
yeah, if you dont know by now, I HATE MEN THE MOST. I WISH EVERYTHING EVIL TO ALL OF YOU. AND THATS THE PLAIN TRUTH.

No darling, my last ex instance was way back in the early 90ies.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Yorisb: 1:45am On Dec 19, 2010
Carolece:

yeah, if you dont know by now, I HATE MEN THE MOST. I WISH EVERYTHING EVIL TO ALL OF YOU. AND THATS THE PLAIN TRUTH.

You hate men I guess u love/date women then undecided

Blom Blom!
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Carolece(f): 1:47am On Dec 19, 2010
Yorisb:

You hate men I guess u love/date women then undecided

Blom Blom!

Yall never fail to amuse me. Example of the topic header.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Yorisb: 1:53am On Dec 19, 2010
Carolece:

Yall never fail to amuse me. Example of the topic header.

You're exhibiting too much anger already and like I previously stated, I hope u aint the one jilted by this Dude undecided

Blom Blom!
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Osama10(m): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2010
@ Carolece, You don't have to take it too had on the guy.Do you have all the facts to make a conclusion?

If the guy goes after a married lady then there must be something we or you don't know about from this story.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Dsense(m): 2:22am On Dec 19, 2010
osama is the guy ;d
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by aminalib(f): 2:23am On Dec 19, 2010
she is maybe better of without him, in due time he will come running back as they always do, i hope she is steong enough to say no
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Carolece(f): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2010
aminalib:

she is maybe better of without him, in due time he will come running back as they always do, i hope she is steong enough to say no
That's my hope too. But love can and will make some people especially women do some silly things.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Dsense(m): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2010
^^^You women are silly sometimes!
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by aminalib(f): 2:27am On Dec 19, 2010
and what of men, they are silly most of the time
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Carolece(f): 2:31am On Dec 19, 2010
aminalib:

and what of men, they are silly most all of the time
corrected grin
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by aminalib(f): 2:33am On Dec 19, 2010
trueee
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Dsense(m): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2010
aminalib:

and what of men, they are silly most of the time
angry angry angry tongue
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Carolece(f): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2010
aminalib:

trueee
grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Dsense(m): 4:09am On Dec 19, 2010
angry angry
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by silami(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2010
Carolece:

corrected grin
. with all their silliness women with out men means nothing! Mathematically: Women-men = wo which means you are nothing without men and the gospel truth is that u cant do without men. shikenan so chill girl, tongue
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by freecocoa(f): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2010
Carolece:

I wonder wat dat guy did to you that made you like this.ITS A PITY SHA.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by McCoy91(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2010
Yorisb:

You're exhibiting too much anger already and like I previously stated, I hope u aint the one jilted by this Dude undecided

Blom Blom!

lol, co-sign. The venom's too much. What do you call the reverse of misogyny sef?
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by otokx(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2010
@carolece

Take it easy; some human beings are bad does not mean all are bad. What did Men do to you sef?
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Cmanforall: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2010
@carolece
Yea I agree with you,the guy might be dumb,infatuated don't know what he wants but don't blame it on all guys & it happens to girls to.when girls are young with guys flocking around them,they make mistakes like this to,so what's with the beef.To be honest u'r a bad influence to your friend.your anger has eaten you up that you fail to realise there are happy marriages that have bn through challenges like this,but are stronger now.I pray God gives you the wisdom to deal with relationship & realise no one is perfect,but you can gently,subtly make a man be what you want him to be.you really need to put your thinking cap fast BC 1day u'll be old & all these women you think are dumb will have there spouse or children to hold on to,but you will be lonely & asking yourself WHAT did I do with my LIFE.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Yorisb: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2010
McCoy91:

lol, co-sign. The venom's too much. What do you call the reverse of misogyny sef?

Putting one & one together, I'm certain its mr.ogyny grin. However, the Queen insists we use misandry instead. cool

Blom Blom!
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by MrsEve2(f): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hmm,

Poster, I concur.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Mygoldie(f): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2010
@OP i seconded that.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Phate07(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
Carolece:

Now I am learning that he left her for a woman who is married. WTF? He can only call when she tell him the time when her husband isnt home. He can only see her when she is on her lunch break. Wonder when and where they have intimacy? I wouldnt even drop a single tear for that fool. I'd just wish for him to walk in the path of a fully loaded trailor on a highway. Dumb fuk! What man would leave his woman for someone who has a husband? The stupidity is way beyond my comprehension.

Sweerry are you saying your husband left you for a married woman? And the best you can do is vent your anger here on Nairaland? undecided
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by pwiz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
OP take it easy na nt all men, mouth always wide agape silly babe
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by pwiz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
OP take it easy na nt all men, mouth always wide agape silly babe
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by justdream(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2010
Carolece:

Now I am learning that he left her for a woman who is married. WTF? He can only call when she tell him the time when her husband isnt home. He can only see her when she is on her lunch break. Wonder when and where they have intimacy? I wouldnt even drop a single tear for that fool. I'd just wish for him to walk in the path of a fully loaded trailor on a highway. Dumb fuk! What man would leave his woman for someone who has a husband? The stupidity is way beyond my comprehension.

D Woman Wash Put 4 yur Frnd DUDE. Simply means say him don go head am enter wahala.
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2010
^^^^^
LMAOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The guy wan graduate na. I guess he's tired of single ladies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2010
Carolece:

@ carolece, I guess ur dad is a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Answer Me This! / Ladies, Pls Indicate Your Interest In Debating / Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.