Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Noun Is Best 21th Century University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noun Is Best 21th Century University (6137 Views)

NOUN is one of the best University in Nigeria / Noun Is Starting D E-examination System Soon / Noun Is Growing Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noun Is Best 21th Century University by Abdulmajee(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2010
National Open university of Nigeria is a leading university as far as university is concern.

THE FIRST UNIVERSITY TO INTRODUCE E- ADMISSION POLICY IN NIGERIA

THE FIRST UNIVERSITY TO INTRODUCE E- EXAM IN NIGERIA

THE FIRST UNIVERSITY TO TAKE LECTURE ONLINE IN NIGERIA

THE FIRST UNIVERSITY TO TAKE LECTURE ON VIDEO AND TAPE CASSETTE IN NIGERIA

THE FIRST UNIVERSITY TO BE RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE IN NIGERIA
Re: Noun Is Best 21th Century University by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2010
Abdulmajee:

National Open university of Nigeria is a leading university as far as university is concern.

So what!
How many months is their academic calendar?
How long does it take their students to graduate?
What notable research and academic presentation have they to show?
What is their ranking in university ranking (Local and Internation)?

I guess they've just dumped admission on you, it is only your like that atten such school. You want my advice? Go write JAMB
Re: Noun Is Best 21th Century University by Chidor6(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2010
I AM A STUDENT OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. I AM STUDYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.

WHAT INFO DO U NEED FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.

IF U WANT TO APPLY, GO TO OCEANIC OR ZENITH BANK TO PURCHASE UR APPLICATION FORM. 5000 NAIRA ONLY.

GO TO THE SCHOOL WITH THE ETRANZACT COMFIRMATION AND TH BANK TELLER TO COLLECT UR PINCODE AND AFTER THAT U CAN GO ONLINE TO FILL UR FORM FOR ADMISSION.

call 08175458193 for more details
Re: Noun Is Best 21th Century University by oludashmi(f): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
Abdulmajee:

You must be a joker
I am sure you just gained admission into the school, dont worry you will soon be looking for admission elsewhere as you drop the joking school or get your certificate after you have retired child bearing.

Abdulmajee:

Is this not the only school where students make payment for fees and all textbooks and may get 30% of the textbook (after a long time) or never get one textbook at all. The school will then ask that you download and print the textbooks from the net (half of which are not yet online) yet no refund.

Abdulmajee:

Is this not the school where 12 to 14 months makes one semester?
Where you at the exam centres? You wont like your colleagues experience

Abdulmajee:

On which site? Can you tell us their main campus in Lagos? Dont mention FBTE in Akoka cos students of FBTE usually send NOUN students out of their classes when they need to use their classes.

Abdulmajee:

I can bet no NOUN student ever saw a tape or CD before, they only read it in books and newspapers.
Even their TMAs (continous assessment), have neither tail nor head
I am sure you just got excited with what you read in their brochure. Dont worry, the reality/experience will soon open your eyes.

Abdulmajee:

By who?
Its one of those you must not mention to a foreigner.
See, you will soon come back and swallow your adverts here.
You better dont put in on your mind so they dont over dissapoint you.
Ask them how many students gain admission to the school yearly and how many are left at the end of each session.

The only school you should gain admission and still seek admission in other schools cos you would have been thru with your degree in the later school when you will still be battling with NOUN.
Re: Noun Is Best 21th Century University by ccollins(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2010
Pls@poster,learn to say d truth cos u have conciense.Hmm,lying is a sin.
Re: Noun Is Best 21th Century University by DJWales: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2010
Bleep!

(1) (Reply)

How Useful Is NECO Outside Nigeria / 10 Most Expensive Sec. Schools In Nigeria (their Fees Is A Fortune) / Bad Bad African Serial Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.