Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:28 PM

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO (94243 Views)

Coronavirus: Northern Nigeria At High Risk — Gates Foundation / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Coronavirus In Wuhan: ‘We Would Rather Die At Home Than Go To Quarantine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Officialhorlah(m): 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
The World Health Organisation has identified Abuja as well as Lagos, Kano, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Delta and Bayelsa States as top priority areas for preparedness against the Novel coronavirus outbreak in Nigeria.

WHO Technical Officer on Health Emergency Programme, Dhamari Naidoo, disclosed this at the weekend during a media training for reporters on the global coronavirus outbreak.

She said: “Nigeria was self-assessed as high in a risk assessment by the World Health Organisation, primarily because of the frequent travel between China and Nigeria.” She said WHO was working on strengthening surveillance at ports of entry, and supporting temperature screening, and visual observation.

Naidoo said airlines had also been informed about travel forms to enable monitoring of travellers coming in from China. She said WHO had deployed a surge team comprising experts from the Africa region to support the work of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and the Federal Ministry of Health in planning and preparing the country against the coronavirus outbreak.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-fct-8-states-at-high-risk-who.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Righteousness89(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
When I see the Pressure the whole world is in right now due to this Corona Virus, I begin to imagine the State of the World once JESUS CHRIST Cracks open the Sky and lifts his people away..

It would be Really Terrible down here!

My Prayer is that We all will be Accounted Worthy to Escape the Destruction coming on this Earth..

SEE these events as an Opportunity to Draw close to JESUS CHRIST and Make Peace withHim..

May GOD ALMIGHTY give us Understanding of the times we are ..

909 Likes 103 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Charleys: 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
WHO, WHO, WHO let the dog out?

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
mtchwwwww!

lagos state,ogun state,plateau state,rivers state, kano state,kaduna state, and abuja are the major major!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by teadrake(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Let me return to the village ASAP!!!!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Built2last: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
UK News paper says we have 43 cases of Coronavirus.

can we ask them where they got their figure from

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8053555/UK-schools-close-TWO-MONTHS-plan-contain-coronavirus.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Mateen1000: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
wink
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Ogunkillbuhari: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
You dey eat
Spaghetti
Pasta

You dey bath inside

Jacuzzi

You dey ride or pray to ride

Ferrari
Lamborghini
Maserati
Alfa Romeo
Ducati
Fiat
Bugatti

Even na IVECO truck bring all your dress like:

Dolce and Gabbana
Prada
Versace
Valentino
Moschino
Gucci
Fendi
Armani
Fila
Diesel
Giorgio Armani

After You nail am with

Bvlgari gold watch

While sipping your

Martini
Masseto
Piedmont

You have Italian Corona virus now and you dey complain

My brother , why ?

The above na expensive joke myself know in the midst of this adversity, before you quote negatively for the above joke, I want to use this opportunity to remind you that more jokes are coming from our so called MoG or pastors as the crafty one among them will use this virus to organize a Corona virus theme crusade with captions like:

" Coronavirus: Thou shall not come nigh thee"

" I will attain my height even if others have coronavirus"

" Coronavirus: locate my enemies".

While the trickiest of them will start selling stuffs like:

" Anti Coronavirus handkerchief"
" Anti Coronavirus spiritual oil"
" Anti Coronavirus special water"

Buy our church sticker and place it on your house entrance or car windscreen, it will not come to thee.

If Iran can cancel Friday prayer with most Sunni and Shii muslims, I believe the put their safety ahead of the religion.

It's only in Africa where religion trives as a business having left it's base as a faith.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by odave: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chei, they sha use style carry this thing enter Nigeria. If I see anybody sneeze or cough beside me, omo I go japa ni o. Dem no dey do big boy where Corona dey

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
undecided Coro never reach Naija some idiots just dey para, now e don show undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by jasmine01s: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
May God help us
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by tsephanyah(f): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by obicoolnino: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
May this outbreak of a disease never come near us in Jesus name

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Efejusttoocute: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
God please save us in Benin o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by OlawaleBammie: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thank God Edo no dey

Angel mikel don blow wizu teytey na we wey no funra, people stil dey wait for all dos big big pastor to disapear dem no know say all of us na same category we dey
Its a matter of tym everybody go to hell, make we enjoy this small years we have left people wey wan go heaven might hav gon o

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by AntiTribalism11: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
This Virus is looking more like a biological weapon...

Download "The Eyes of Darkness"

https://epdf.pub/queue/the-eyes-of-darknessd0a75675a952e92b16353627fe454b1e93465.html

USE AN ONLINE CONVERTER TO CONVERT IT TO PDF

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by MrHighSea: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
And na the few calm cities wey we get
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by PlayerMeji: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hmm..

Takes my mind back to this Wesley snipes movie, where he was frozen for some time and came back to hear that diseases much stronger than HIV/AIDS had been discovered.

Can anyone help with the title of the movie?

But sha, I m waiting for all these GNLD marketers whose drugs can cure every disease yet I have not seen them saying anything on Corona virus.

Modified
The title of the movie is DEMOLITION MAN..
You can give it a shot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by jeromedee: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
redisacolor:
mtchwwwww!

lagos state,ogun state,plateau state,rivers state, kano state,kaduna state, and abuja are the major major!
Dey there make G-string dey wear you, if person cough and sneeze for your side, say sorry

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Quite somehow
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by akilo1: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
they should take the man to aso rock, president aba karyl and major general buhari want to tell him something very important,

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Blackking98(m): 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Imagine nonsense. My Akwa Ibom and other SS States de populate this rubbish list, if it's development or appointment or FG intervention our States for no dey. God please protect us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Mateen1000: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
May God Protect us all

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by ursullalinda(f): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by anonymousghost2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by blowjohn(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
This country and their leaders ehn.
Very unprepared set of humans!
Be it sports o, world cup o, election o!
Nothing works.
Imagine allowing an Italian to land on our soil

12 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
ABIA no dey there.
Abeg make them add am
Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by LosC: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
I disagree.

Coronavirus cannot survive in Nigeria..

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus In Nigeria: FCT, 8 States At High Risk - WHO by Captainrambo2: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sad

Ebola was in the west africa. Nothing happened.

Till these bastard change people came. Virus all the way from China us here

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts / How Can Lime Be Used For Weight Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.