Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (34479 Views)

What Makes A Man Fall In Love? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / How To Make A Man Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by seun001(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2007
na wa ooo!!! all relationships is not easy.if u want to catch a guy,stop freezing up when u c him and talk abt real issues to make know u r intelligent.dnt over do thing to make him realise u r so into him.sometimes the guy might just need a little prodding so y dnt u make urself available.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:24am On Jun 09, 2007
@topic
love is love, if a man loves you he does.
if he does not, quit wasting your time. cool
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by dee4ji(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2007
there are certain qualities guys(good guys) look for in ladies,for examples for me, apart from liking a beautiful girl , i like girls who are very intelligent,i don't really mean in academics but general intelligence, i also like girls who are very very friendly.I think i should start like this.I AM an introvert and what i am about to say applies to all other introverts.INTROVERTS don't like unfriendly people ,and we get pissed of with bad characters, so if the guy is an introvert be very very careful because introverts take so many things serious , they are very good observers,For the extroverts i dont know but i think you should be able to pick one or two things from this.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by desodgi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2007
All this lies dont work!
Cant you just wake up and see?
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by diamondd(f): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2007
STORY STORY STORY EEEEE I GOT A STORY ---STORY
I GETI TORI-TORI
THIS NA MA STORY STORY STORY EEEEEEEEEEE

ABEG ALL NA STORY
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by seun001(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2007
will sombody tell me at wot point is it that u r truly in love.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Demaks(f): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2007
it is high time nigerian girls express theirself. The guy may be interested but shy.

Make the first move. but if he feels otherwise run oo cry
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Demaks(f): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2007
when he's not taking notice, find someone else and make him look ur way.
There's no harm in trying.[sub][/sub] a broken dream is not the end of dreaming. kiss
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Echidime(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2007
I think women should also start payting broom price.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Echidime(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2007
I think women should also start paying broom price. so it can reduce the number of unmarried girls.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Caradona(f): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2007
@Topic
For me, I always use sex to make a man fall in love with me. first i give him too much sex and then break it off. then he will be wondering why i don't come round to his house anymore before you know it he will begging me to be his girlfriend wink
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by debosky(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2007
are you for real? come and try that one with me, after I chop and clean mouth finish, I won't even remember your name cheesy
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by mrpataki(m): 2:14am On Jun 12, 2007
Caradona:

@Topic
For me, I always use sex to make a man fall in love with me. first i give him too much sex and then break it off. then he will be wondering why i don't come round to his house anymore before you know it he will begging me to be his girlfriend wink
How old are you?
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Islander(f): 2:15am On Jun 12, 2007
debosky:

are you for real? come and try that one with me, after I chop and clean mouth finish, I won't even remember your name cheesy

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You are needed in my office ASAP. I told you if you keep this up, no wining or cruise for you daddy, angry angry
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by acidrop(f): 2:28am On Jun 12, 2007
love is natural, and so is the way it comes, u dont have 2 do anything specificly
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by debosky(m): 5:03am On Jun 12, 2007
wrong! you still hav e a few things to learn me dear wink
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by acidrop(f): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2007
u mean ur girl ga2 do something b4 u love her. common, if u love her u love her, itz a natural feeling, she aint gat 2 do anything bro
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by debosky(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2007
no sis, if she isn't understanding, patient, caring, etc, i wont fall in love.

I'm talking about develpoing qualities that a man would appreciate in a future partner wink
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by acidrop(f): 6:08am On Jun 12, 2007
so hw would u define blind love then undecided
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by seun001(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2007
Caradona:

@Topic

are u sure this works.cos the only reason he will be looking for u is to satisfy his appetite.guess u havent noticed that guys will continue to fox u until u get it inside that little brain of urs to either demand a committment or u sever the relationship.this is really interesting.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Dynast(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2007
Different strokes for different folks
Lets stop all these falacy of Hasty generalization
If something does not work for you that does nt mean it will not work 4 other
I know of some ladies who got their husbands and boyfriend by proposing first and the guys treats then like a queen and they are happily moving on.
Lets avoid all these mentality of Guys must propose first
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by ajayi1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2007
Lets avoid all these mentality of Guys must propose first.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by suszynas: 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2007
Hw can we really avoid that
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by tuk2neaty(f): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2007
u are right deb, i cant imagine myself running after a guy. am well endowed, guys should be the one runing gals and not the other way round.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Moriki(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2007
All the posters here are either optimistic or pessimistic about relationships.
To find the right person, just be someone who can be loved.
Ask your self this question,
If i was a woman (for guys) will i love myself? The same goes to women!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by oreocookie: 12:43am On Jun 16, 2007
don't give it up to him so fast. if he gets it too quick he'l leave u just as fast. play hard to get, jus' not too hard.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by lucidang(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2007
What Men Want::

1. Respect, even though we falsely "think" we are in control anyway.
2. Attention and Care, even though we pretend not to need it.
3. Sincerity (open - mind) and ready to discuss her issues, even though the guy may not appear to be listening, be persistent.
4. Support, it will generally make him repent of his bad ways in the shortest time.
5. Good Sex, well learn his bed ways, show him ur tricks, don't slow down or shy out, the BETTER, the better.
6. A friend, someone u can be real to, can confide in, don't leave all the work to him alone,
7. A chic with style, good dress sense inclusive, and a heart of love, learn a new dance technique, u will fascinate him.
8. a woman that doesn;t nag, hold it back even though you really feel like giving him a boot sometimes.
9. most importantly, the fear of God, pray ceaselessly, prayer works.

Please note that you can't force LOVE on anyone. It comes naturally, so you are either in LOVE or you are NOT,
Like Tony Braxton, Let it flow
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by lucidang(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2007
ADDENDUM, to my toni braxton flow

if it is not LOVE that is flowing, then it is your CASH that is flowing,
don't get me wrong, cash will flow either way, it is the manner and frequency in which it flows that distinguishes one from the other.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by winney(f): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2007
Earthtone have a point,thumb up gal,men respect women who treats them like shit more than those who are more submissive,i have been a victim, i tried to be who i am,obviously u cant be another person,so even when you dnt work so hard for it,the one dat wants to love u wil definetly do,girls dnt work so hard for love,experience has tot me not to,kip ur head up, that one dat kwns wat he really want wil surely show up to you.anytins am left wondering if some guys really kwn wat they want
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by QueenK1(f): 4:06am On Aug 29, 2007
mi like the topic, but truly it works on both side, if a man can make me fall in luv with him, i can do the same in just a second. plus, ain't no man can MAKE you fall in luv, luving someone is a choice n a decision we make as individual. but ladies plsssssssssssss, don't let any man walk over u, luv hurt, n feel good as the same time, but we have to fight n get angry something to get the truth out.

its very easy for anyone to say i am in luv with u, but can u really see that person's mind, they he pr she is telling the truth?NO, there real luv, there fake luv.

we all have our own special n unique way of getting what we want. but never settle for less
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by benlay(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2007
@ Queen,like that "never settle for less' in terms of what?
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by deb(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2007
@topic
love is love, if a man loves you he does.
if he does not, quit wasting your time.

girl you are damn right! dont waste your time except you are extremely beautiful with extremely good character.
Even in that, undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.