Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave (32548 Views)

How To React When Someone Insults Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) / Why Has The Moderator Banned Posts On When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave / Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by omenziate(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
@moderator, why u hide my posts na? We no get freedom of expression again ? And some have d licence to blow pple up.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Dawdy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jazakumullahu khairan, May Almighty
Allah reward you abundantly

1 Like

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Dawdy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2012
azakumullahu khairan, May Almighty
Allah reward you abundantly!

1 Like

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
Just passing

3 Likes

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by raynold17(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
sorry if I insult anyone but you guys are the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen you can insult other religion but get angry when others avenge.. luckily my muslim friend was tag on a Muslim Facebook page I decided to view the page God you need to see the way they treat the holy Bible I even begged the admin of the page to stop.. he never listened keeps saying trash.... you guys claim you don't judge but you guys judge alot am trying to be peaceful but the Guy just keep pushing me and I really don't want to Start a religion fight... you guys go on net copy want a atheists most have said on net and start insulting Christians but when a Christian get fed up and Starts he's u say its from a anti-islamic site what makes you guys think the verses you found are not from an anti Christian site.... you all should be ashamed I respect Islam but most of you guys are a big disappointment.

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by alaoeri: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
ebamma: prophet muhammad said an eye for an eye,Jesus christ my lord said turn the other cheek,if we christians were as blood thirsty as muslims,this country could have been divided by now
The prophet doesn't said an eye fȍr an eye but rather says don't oppress & don't allow anybody to oppress u, turning cheek when the other is been slapped is mere stupidity. The statement simply means fight for υя right in this world.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by zakson4real(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
karpentar: @poster
You'll make a good christain. You have just explained what our perfect saviour Jesus Christ (I don't have to say "peace be unto him", because, he's the "prince of peace"wink thought in the holiest book on planet. "Turn the other chick". May God (not Allah) bless you in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!!
. @karpentar let me remind u dat we ᅫMuslim ᅫLove jesus mordan u. we blive wit him as d servant of ᅫGod nt d son of ᅫGod[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Just passing

1 Like

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by maclatunji: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
maryjames9: Islam is a joke. It preaches violence, intolerance, death. An average muslim is a terrorist in the making. Somalia, nigeria, iran, to mention a few, muslim demonstrate their thirst for blood every where. Again, i dnt gve a damn bout any religion ;xtianity cos it is now flooded with too many errors yet no religion besides islam preaches and support terrorism,intolerance,violence,death,100 virgins,killing 4 Allah(JIHAD) besides muslim. NO ISLAM, NO WAR

Your ignorance is quite cute.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
These ppl are acting sane here, preaching tollerance and complaining of ppl insulting them. They will leave this trend start another trend to insult xtains. If this is not ignorance or hypocracy than tell what it is. Cos u ppl behaviour outside this trend is something that will never encourage islam.

4 Likes

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by usefaith(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
@poster, may Almighty Allah reward you abundantly.
Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by mmmustapha(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2012
asemota2012: What efforts have you guys made to stop your members from destroying innocent souls and compelling other religions to convert to islam?
mind ur language who invite u fool
Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
Muhammad becomes more like Jesus and the Koran sounds more like the Bible as we move on in time. grin grin

Appears desperation and deception are tools used by the mightily embarrassed !!!

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Azubreezy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Islam has become synonymous wit terrorism and hypocrisy. dey call demselves peacefu, yet kill innocent ppl. dis religion is an absolute goat phork!

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by abbey621(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
I could care less about religion. It's nothing but one group or the other trying to enforce their point of view about the best way to worship God. I have yet to seen anyone that died and came back to reveal that Christianity or Islam is the true religion, and until that happens Christianity is not superior to Islam and Islam is not superior to Christianity. Throughout history it has been one group killing the other, earlier it was Christianity doing most of the killings, with the wicked roman churches and nowadays Islam has grown stronger and dark and evil minded extremists have misinterpreted the religion and taken the law into their own hands. The biggest tragedy of all in regards to Nigeria is that, the issue is not even religion, it's more of a ethnic, political and poverty triggered manipulation of the populace, you ignorant fools are so blind that you celebrate pastors, general overseers, alfas and sultans and put them on a holy pedestal, when most of them are nothing but crooks willing to watch you and your neighbor destroy each other.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by raynold17(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
the other day one of the Muslim preachers said it was a sin to be a Christian... high time you guys practice what you preach and stop being hypocritical...
Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by raynold17(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2012
mmmustapha: oh Allah ignorance is a disease, wat do u knw about islam? Jahannama is ur destination
another...
Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Jibabs2(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
May ALLAH (swt) mercy n blessin b wit u 4ever.
Re: When Someone Insults Islam: How To Behave by Keemie(f): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jazakumullahu Khairan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.