Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter (10362 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story) / Trouble From My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by johnnygan(m): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2010
@holydante uuuuuuh!
That's scary. But I'm not impressed
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by johnnygan(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2010
@Md4real and @silverturk you both have got a unanimous answer. Thank you.
Running proves to be a great option but its really hard to do it this time.
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by Osama10(m): 1:59am On Dec 22, 2010
Whether a story or true life incidence, run run run for your life.
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by mordi4evah: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2010
if its true ur guy shud man up n tell his gal, however i dont see anything good comin out of tellin his oga,d womans wyfe!!!btw,wat evidence does he have she is d one afta his life?
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by johnnygan(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
@osama
I think you got a point
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by johnnygan(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
@mordi
Its true from what you have said. Nothing good would come out from telling his boss.
If he tells his fiancee there might still me a chance for him to redeem himself although the evidence is lost at the moment.
His ex-boss has resumed calling his telephone lines. Just yesterday, she called him again, but it has taken a new turn. She is jealous seeing him with her step daughter and she has threatened him to dissist from his current relationship.
Now he's really down and madly confused.
I really don't know how to advise him on that. Yet I'm his best friend. I've told him to maintain silence in the meantime. Hopefully he might have to report to the police for some security. I hope he's not done that yet
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by mordi4evah: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2010
dat woman be real winch o!!!!! sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by johnnygan(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2010
@mordi
I tire oh
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by Olumogun: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
md4real:

for real? okay let play along,
seriously, i advice you to quit your current job and your girl friend. remember, if you are dead she will move on with her life. that is one option.
option 2: get ready for the worse. tell your girl-friend and his old man everything make sure you have enough evideence to back it up as in you are arguing a cour case. then, PRAY.

its either you quit or stay
depending on your stamina to stand up to tough persecution
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by johnnygan(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2010
Okay, point well noted
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by Akainzo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2010
@OP,

Your story is full of so much make believe that is why everyone is slating it.

1. Your female boss could simply solve your irritating no-play by simply sacking you, why would she want to kill you?
2. What would she gain by killing you? Or is there more to the story than love advances?
3. When those other colleagues of yours were killed, as you refused to take the company vehicle, what did the Police do as you were also a suspect.
4. You ex-boss was surprised to see you alive! What rubbish, so since that assassination, she didn't realize you weren't killed?

My guy, when watching home movies, try and put on some form of thinking faculty.
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by johnnygan(m): 1:46am On Dec 26, 2010
@Akin you have got no point
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by alexmark: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2010
Y are you takin thing slightly cos it doesn't matter a movie or a real life experience give a useful advice.
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by IykeD(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2010
You tried man, at least i read ur story from start to finish, Are you Zeb Ejiro's Cousin? You must have stolen a script for his new movie titled " Me, Daughter and Step Mother"
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by daroz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
abuse of posting right smiley
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by lyfe(m): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
nice write up.
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by johnnygan(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2010
Elements of disgrace!
You all keep talking of nollywood when someone is in dire need of advice!
Some have got nothing reasonable to say so they keep following suit!
Too bad!
If you don't know what to say, pls keep quiet or ignore the thread
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by obxddon(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
Guy, Please for the sake of sanity and also for the fact say no be mugu dey here, please stop all these lies
Re: Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter by Ollybiz(f): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
Akainzo:

@OP,

Your story is full of so much make believe that is why everyone is slating it.

1. Your female boss could simply solve your irritating no-play by simply sacking you, why would she want to kill you?

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]i wonder! even Male boss can never go beyond Termination of appointment if his female workers refused. [/font][/font]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex / What's The Best Sexual Drugs To Take,without Side Effect / My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.