Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Who Employs 3rd Class Graduates? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Employs 3rd Class Graduates? (885 Views)

How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? / When Did You Know You'd Be Bagging A 3rd Class (or Pass) ? / 3rd Class Degree Holders& Banking Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Employs 3rd Class Graduates? by allsmiles1(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2007
i was recently i the company of some young graduates dicussing and sharing ideas, and the guy with the most innovative ideas was a third class graduate.

This got me wondering, are there people or companies out there that give equal opportunities to graduatess to prove themselves other than what ur certicates holds?

as they say, the true test of a man's ability is not in his certicate, but in his courage, competence and capabilities.

please, u guys help me out on this issue

(1) (Reply)

Daily Vacancy updates. / Job Vacenciy / Britain's Most Dangerous Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.