Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? (3633 Views)

Who Was/is The Most Lethal Striker: Roger Milla,yekinni,drogba,weah Or Eto'o / George Weah Or Abedi Pele, Who’s The Real African Football Legend? / Calling Lionel Messi The Greatest Player In The World Must Stop! - Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? by yd849ja: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2010
Following the recent presentation of the latest African Player of the Year Award to Samuel Eto'o making him the only player to have won it 4 times, one begins to wonder If he is not the best Player to have ever grace African football but when you think of Goerge Weah you tend to want to reconsider. So guys who do you think the best player of all time in Africa should be between these 2 illustrious sons of Africa?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? by bennie1980(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2010
King George Weah still remains the African best ever! No amount of African Footballer of the Year awards can equate a single honour of being a World Footballer of the Year.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? by passibrown(f): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
i vote etoo´the legend most decorated african soccer star of all time, who has any problem with that?
Re: Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? by fredoooooo: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
for me sammy okposo eto , the best thing that has ever happen to african football ,

note; okposo is my personal nickname for eto , cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? by passibrown(f): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2011
for me sammy okposo eto , the best thing that has ever happen to african football ,

note; okposo is my personal nickname for eto ,

hahhaha okposo. may i just know what that means, its nice to know what it means sure sammy will love to know too?just wish this guy knows how much Africans love him.he is the pride of african football he represents afica oll over europe u just need to say u come from africa then next quetion that follows is do u know samuel etoo its not their biz weather u come from the same country or not. dont think we can ask ffor anything more,
Re: Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? by Brisingr(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2011
am not sure weah did as much eto when he won world player of d yr eto goal per game ratio is insane if am correct a 3tym champ league winner he is like d juju used to win champ league
Re: Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? by medjai(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2011
Eto'o is the best thing ever to happen to African football.
Re: Who Is The Greatest Player To Ever Grace African Football: Weah Or Eto'o? by fredoooooo: 2:11am On Mar 27, 2011
passibrown:

note; okposo is my personal nickname for eto ,

hahhaha okposo. may i just know what that means, its nice to know what it means sure sammy will love to know too?just wish this guy knows how much Africans love him.he is the pride of african football he represents afica oll over europe u just need to say u come from africa then next quetion that follows is do u know samuel etoo its not their biz weather u come from the same country or not. dont think we can ask ffor anything more,

Just to give him some 9ja flavour , and theres this 9ja gospel singer called sammie okposo so i just add the eto , since then i call him SAMMY OKPOSO ETO cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

All Africa Games- Maputo 2011. Updates Here / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere / Artificial Grass For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.