Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 PM

High Cost Of Living In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / High Cost Of Living In Abuja (2243 Views)

Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos) / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Living Alone / Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Cost Of Living In Abuja by seggio(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2010
Have u ever imagine dat housing in abuja are not meant for the joker its requires extra energy from one to meet other needs after paying for the rent the govt should see to it
Re: High Cost Of Living In Abuja by oderemo(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2010
and u hAve to start a thread abt that, next we know is a thread on that kubwa road, when will it finish, oh ,another thread on giri junction ahhhhh another on zone 4 grin grin.
abuja is xpensive, yes , the price of an average polt in abj is 10 mil plus cost of build plus yor infrastrures.
wk it out , that is yor ans. live with it or move to suleja or niger state or bera still gwagwalada .
you hear.
Re: High Cost Of Living In Abuja by seggio(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
Just a piece of advice to those hoping to reap without sowing in abj d journey is not so smooth the govt should encourage the road construction company to speedy up on time to make abj a better place for us
Re: High Cost Of Living In Abuja by ofhismercy(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS
DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.
...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (Reply)

Can I Come Inside?? / Rubik's Cube / All About Updates And Front Page Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.