Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. (25598 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by pharuk: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster,
3 years and u just found out, ,
women naturally cannot hide things like that for that long without leaving a clue lying around, its men that have the natural talent of doing such (infact thats the only thing men can multi-task comfortable if they choose) so its either this story is cooked up or u must be a Tart
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by aladdin001(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
art thou so naive?
3 yrs and going on yet u dint know.
thats bad of u as a husband on ur path.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Guyman02: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
The worst punishment a man can give to another man who elopes with his wife is to leave her with him. Oscar Wilde  grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by MzGreat(f): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
This is just the part 2 of the family that preys
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by sojinet(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hahahahahaha, U know wat makes me laff without control? Its d poster Ladyjide that chipped in and typed: WHY ARE YOU STILL CALLING HER YOUR WIFE?, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry abt that man, u just have to move on, that lady cannot be your 100% partner for life, have a nice time, so many ladies are out there loooking for someone like u to hold on to.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Guyman02: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2010
pharuk:

@poster,
3 years and u just found out, ,
women naturally cannot hide things like that for that long without leaving a clue lying around, its men that have the natural talent of doing such (infact thats the only thing men can multi-task comfortable if they choose) so its either this story is cooked up or u must be a Tart

You may not see the clues if you stupidly think that your wife must be a saint; but if you were once or still a playboy you can never trust any woman 100% even your wife and when she makes any slight move of having emotional attachment to another man you will know immediately not 3 years. This happens to the brothers who always claim to be 'holier than thou' born agains.
There was an experience of a lady who claims that her fiance says no sex before marriage and she accepted, but was always coming to my friends room to Shine her Congo regularly even up to 2 days before their wedding.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by hakon: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2010
hello my brother, first of call your wife and sit her down, ask her to tell you where you actually went wrong that made her to change and betray you in that manner. if she does not give you a reseonable answer then you have to return her to her fathers house. otherwise get a coffin for your burial in advance.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
Is there really any female worker that isn't sleeping or wouldn't at some point sleep with her boss/ senior colleague? Maybe just 5%. based on either of two possibilities: 1. The boss doesn't find her attractive, is impotent, is a genuine man of integrity, or just isn't interested for whatever reason. 2. The girl's dad/uncle owns the company or she has higher 'authorities' than the boss such that the boss leaves her alone to avoid wahala. Other than these two broad possibilities, your girlfriend or wife is either sleeping with or would soon sleep with her boss or she would lose her job. If one's girlfriend or wife has kept that job all this while - without necessarily being a super-indispensable genius that the company can't easily replace, then be rest assured that there's a high possibility she's being whorishly penetrated on all fronts in some hotel somewhere. Even if its not the boss, it would be some dashing/charming colleague for whom she has developed strong feelings due to hours and hours of working closely together for months on end - seduction is always a contact sport.

That's the bitter truth, even though I expect the so-called 'career ladies' to vehemently deny it and stubbornly live in denial.

It is really bleak for those of us that want a faithful career woman for a wife. The odds are so slim as to be considered near-impossible. Yeah they'll say it's the same thing for the men too, but thats not the issue now, is it.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by twinskenny(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
pls quit the relationship asap, she is no longer your wife, she can kill you remember that,
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by invisible2(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2010
Better find out the style he used to bleep her, how many doggy style, how many missionary's, blow jobs, open sesame, closed sesame, hanging womans, wheel barrows, one leg downs, position 69's, soak and sleep and access from the back's he has done. It is important in this investigation!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by axeman85(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
There are still some decent women out there that work in organisations and able to withstand any advances from their boss. eg those that work in goverment organisation amongst others.

A WOMAN THAT WILL BE PROMISCUOS OR CHEAT WILL DO IT EITHER WAY.  

IF YOUR BOSS IS DISCTURBING YOU AS A WOMAN OR A LOADED GUY AND YOU AS A WOMAN IS MARRIED IF YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY BALL THEN YOU WONT AS ITS BY CHOICE TO SLEEP WITH THEM AND NOT BY FORCE. WORSE CASE SCNERIO THEY WILL SACK YOU AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION YOU CAN DO SO AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ALL EVIDENCES. EG CALLS, TEXT MESSAGES.ETC.

@POSTER
ITS SAD YOUR WIFE DID THAT. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHATEVER PRESSURE SHE WAS FACING, SHE DID WHAT SHE DID BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO DO IT. IF YOU CANT FORGIVE HER AND NOT TO THINK ABOUT THE ISSUE THEN YOU CAN FORGIVE HER BUT IF YOU CANT OVERLOOK IT THEN PURSUE HER WITH THE SPEED OF LIGHT.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by invisible2(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
Better find out the style he used to bleep her, how many doggy style, how many missionary's, blow jobs, open sesame, closed sesame, hanging womans, wheel barrows, one leg downs, position 69's, soak and sleep and access from the back's he has done. It is important in this investigation!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by turboman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
pro01:

Is there really any female worker that isn't sleeping or wouldn't at some point sleep with her boss/ senior colleague? I doubt, except any of two possibilities: 1. The boss doesn't find her attractive, is impotent, is a genuine man of integrity, or just isn't interested for whatever reason. 2. The girl's dad/uncle owns the company or she has higher 'authorities' than the boss such that the boss leaves her alone to avoid wahala. Other than these two broad possibilities, your girlfriend or wife is either sleeping with or would soon sleep with her boss or she would lose her job. If one's girlfriend or wife has kept that job all this while - without necessarily being a super-indispensable genius that the company can't easily replace, then be rest assured that there's a high possibility she's being whorishly penetrated on all fronts in some hotel somewhere. Even if its not the boss, it would be some dashing/charming colleague for whom she has developed strong feelings due to hours and hours of working closely together for months on end - seduction is always a contact sport.

That's the bitter truth, even though I expect the so-called 'career ladies' to vehemently deny it and stubbornly live in denial.

It is really bleak for those of us that want a faithful career woman for a wife. The odds are so slim as to be considered near-impossible. Yeah they'll say it's the same thing for the men too, but thats not the issue now, is it.

Sadly, this is the bitter truth, and it can't get 'truer' than this embarassed
Its either she chooses her job or her marriage. These sort of cruel advances occurs in almost every organisation (large, medium and even small ones), but how many time do we actually hear of ladies quitting their jobs 'for personal reasons' or the men being fired for gross misconduct relating to sexual harrassment. Its so pathetic, ladies are better of self employed in order to avoid such pressures.
God help us! embarassed
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by dTeflonDon: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
oh men, i pray to be in several shoes but definitely not yours, this is so ish.

This requires diplomacy and careful threading of the highest order, her phone is back with her, do you have hard copy evidence etc, any kids yet?

You sure need some real time consoling and decisive action, i wont tell you to divorce or forgive her.

You sure is a man and must have made up your mind on what you want to do., am no expert.

Womens!!!!!!!!!!!! and mens too (after all no be tree she dey poky with)
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
It is tough to be with a woman and now it is tougher for the guy.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by seedord247(m): 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2010
invisible!:

Better find out the style he used to bleep her, how many canine style, how many missionary's, blow jobs, open sesame, closed sesame, hanging womans, wheel barrows, one leg downs, position 69's, soak and sleep and access from the back's he has done. It is important in this investigation!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2010
Help you to do what really? How pathetic  angry angry angry
you need to substantiate your suspicion. Text messages could have been a prank so have her confess then send her packing.
No two ways about it.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by mbulela1: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
the story sounds cooked up.
on another note, how daft is your wife to leave not one but several of such explicit texts in her fone?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by snowdrops(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
jay bee:

Help you to do what really? How pathetic  angry angry angry
you need to substantiate your suspicion. Text messages could have been a prank so have her confess then send her packing.
No two ways about it.

u serious? do you mean catch him on top of her, banging each other.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by snowdrops(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
mbulela1:

the story sounds cooked up.
on another note, how daft is your wife to leave not one but several of such explicit texts in her fone?
I would not put it that way.

But what i will like poster to tell the house is how exactly he was able to tap her phone. Did you do it yourself, or get a private dic. Were those old text messages or new ones?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by jaybee3(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
snowdrops:

u serious? do you mean catch him on top of her, banging each other.
Yes i am dead serious. Personally, i would be needing hard evidence before breaking my home.
Texts could have been from an admirer or what not.
Best way for him to confirm his suspicion is get the wife do a pregnancy test
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Tonyet1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Poster,

Yeah it hurts i know. . .but I'll take you to be matured and as such pls dont be in a hurry to take rash decisions. She just acted like everyother human being with feelings.

1. Probably she must have been threatened by the boss for so long until she gave in to his lust and greed. This bosses are wicked. . .you have to see the way they pride over it in PHcity

2. Or like someone said up here. . .attractions and feelings grow with people we spend more time with and as such she must have been a victim.

3. Or ought i say she must have needed of you her conjugal right at some point in time and you werent there to give her afterall she has not said her part of the story even though infidelity is unjustifiable but it has its point of origin (root). . .and the lists goes on and on

My advice:

Do not let divorce be a part of your options, u dont want to send her packing trust me! you know why?. . .the memories of her act will linger and you might end up depressed as being a failure.

Mal 2:16 "I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith. NIV

She should quit the job immediately. . .let her spend sometime with your parents while you heal your wounds. . .trust me you will heal with time and regain your feelings for her and forgiviness will come so cheap.

Sorry it hurts any woman can be a victim!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by axeman85(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2010
ABEG ABEG YES BOSSES DEY HARRASS WOMEN FOR OFFICE.

WHY THE WOMAN NO TELL HER HUSBAND WHEN THE OGA WAS DISTURBING HER IN THE FIRST INSTANCE ?

SHE COULD HAVE RESGINED WITH THE AGREEMENT OF HER HUSBAND IF HE HAD BEEN KEPT IN THE KNOW INSTEAD OF FUCKING THE BOSS.

NO SENTIMENTS. SHE bleeped THE BOSS BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO. SHIKENA IF NOT SHE FOR DON TELL HER HUSBAND FROM THE ONSET
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Mobsync(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by snowdrops(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
jay bee:

Yes i am dead serious. Personally, i would be needing hard evidence before breaking my home.
Texts could have been from an admirer or what not.
Best way for him to confirm his suspicion is get the wife do a pregnancy test
If your wife could hide something so huge and significant like sending or receiving highly suggestive and damaging messages from her boss, then that marriage is done for. Worse still they could have been seeing each other regularly for 3 solid years and she pregnant for him at least once.

Remember poster said he has been suspicious of her for some time which led him to desperately bug her phone. How much more evidence does he need.

If this were a law court the woman would be guilty as Cecilia ibru.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Ymodulus: 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster no offence but is your wife Yoruba? If yes what the hell where you thinking when took her and blame yourself for this, if she's igbo pls dont try to harbour her anylonger thats there character they are all Dafts, if she's from the north then i think she's a prostitute like the others, Finally poster you are one of the biggest illiterates of all time, she is cheating on you and you still call her your wife, also i love your cook up story. Idiot
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by turboman(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
axeman85:

There are still some decent women out there that work in organisations and able to withstand any advances from their boss. eg those that work in goverment organisation amongst others.

A WOMAN THAT WILL BE PROMISCUOS OR CHEAT WILL DO IT EITHER WAY.

IF YOUR BOSS IS DISCTURBING YOU AS A WOMAN OR A LOADED GUY AND YOU AS A WOMAN IS MARRIED IF YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY BALL THEN YOU WONT AS ITS BY CHOICE TO SLEEP WITH THEM AND NOT BY FORCE. WORSE CASE SCNERIO THEY WILL SACK YOU AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION YOU CAN DO SO AS LONG AS YOU HAVE ALL EVIDENCES. EG CALLS, TEXT MESSAGES.ETC.

I totally agree with you that there are still decent ladies and gentlemen out there. However, the one thing that i can assure you is that the average male employee is readily available to screw his female boss for a promotion or a pay rise, same applies to any woman who is as ambitious as these men.
It not news hearing of employees requiring female employees not to become pregnant withing the first 5 years of employment or married women consuming variety of contaceptives in other to meet employee demands as mentioned. Over ambitious women can do anything to secure their jobs (and they are everywhere), sleeping with their boss is a tip of the iceberg.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
In the words of one of the greatest actors of all time (Robert Deniro)

"Never have anything in your life that you can't walk out on in 30 seconds if you see the heat around the corner."
I think this says it all
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by ivili(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2010
too bad,throw her out ASAP 9ja style.then go out and look for some OMOGE and catch ur fun,in a short while u will be ok.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by marabout(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sorry mate. Excreta happens. At least you are still alive. He could have got rid of you and have ur wife to himself (with or without your wife's knowledge).
Take time to digest it and take the next step in a cool-headed manner WITH special consideration for the kids if there are any.

Divorce maybe appropriate because 3 years is a long time to cheat on anyone. Even her boss is sure that she's pregnant for him.  There can't be much left in the marriage that is genuine.
Doesn't matter why she did it. A one-night stand or a fling might be a silly mistake but 3 years. No sorry.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Xfactoria: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
@ OP:

First, I will assume your story is true.

Secondly, I think you have gotten enough advice here on how to flee from this evil.

Thirdly, if you have kids, I will advice you take them for a DNA test. You just might be helping her boss to father them.

Fourthly, please be a man. Its not the end of the world. Don't take to drinking or do anything silly. Whatever you have to do, do it within the law and dictates of civility.

Lastly, I need to ask you; Is your wife the breadwinner in your house? Please answer honestly. Bosses do take advantage of women who are the breadwinners in their homes because their defenses are always weakened by their situations. Perhaps, the same reason why you are asking for what to do because you know losing her is a much more bigger loss than we Nlanders can picture.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by yam: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
WILL I EVER MARRY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) / My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.