Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? (17205 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With Highest Active Internet Subscribers (Q3 2020) / Active Internet Subscribers Grew By 8.26% In Q4 2018 – Nbs / 10 Negative Effects Of Internet On Students (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by seunlayi(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2020
Just how important are mobile data connectivity in today’s society, Internet connectivity has greatly improve the lives of many, here are plenty more importances of mobile data in today’s ever-connected world. Using up mobile data means browsing or surfing the web, reading and sending emails, checking social media, and downloading or uploading files and much more on your smartphone be it android, iPhone,.... etc.

The question is for how long can you go with these phones without having mobile data/WiFi active on your device?

For me is just a day (a day of planned rest)
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by cRobo: 11:47am On Mar 10, 2020
Its relative

Those who earn from online business need data all times

I won't say a word

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Obinnau(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2020
I have never been disconnected for more than 1 hour since 2018

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by mrsfavour(f): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
I study alot on the internet,since 2010 I have never been off line for more than 3 hours

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Fidelismaria: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
For as long as I want

I won't say a sentence

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by seunlayi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fidelismaria:
For as long as I want

I won't say a sentence
how long is long?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by centboy123456(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
data is life

12 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by franchasng: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:
Sanusi lied against GEJ and he knows it.

He claimed 20billion dollars was missing from wherever. Which was a lie.

From what account did such amount miss?

How much is the total worth of Nigeria, what was Nigeria's annual budget that year that 20 billions will be looted and we are still standing?

It was all propaganda. But Sanusi bought into it and helped bastardisze GEJ's name in the international community.

I'm not totally exonerating GEJ of every ills he's been accused of, but the lies in them outweigh the truth.

GEJ is a child of destiny and mystery.

From nowhere, he became everything.

Now every hand that fought him has taken its bitter repayment one way or the order.

And more will still fall.

Don't ever join to prosecute the innocent because you feel no one will fight for him.

Sorry, not sorry for Sanusi!.
Tell them.

From President Obama to President Jacob Zuma of South Africa to Bukola Saraki, to Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to Omoyele Sowore to Rotimi Amaechi to Adams Oshiomhole to Hillary Clinton, to kwankwaso, to Atiku Abubakar, to Timi Frank, and now Lamido Sanusi Lamido, and more will still reap the fruit of their evil seed against that destiny child and man of mystery called Goodluck Jonathan, watch and see cool

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
W

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Mateen1000: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
I Cannot Can’t Even for 1 Minute
Its mostly auto-renewal sef sad

Money I’ve spent on data could av bought a Mansion in Ikoyi for me by now undecided

Omo I miss BIS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Daniel058(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
As long as I stay without money, coz as long as money dey, I must browse unless I'm in a place where there is no internet connection.. grin

Internet=life!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by vincentjk(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
I was offline from August 16th 2018 to march 24th 2019. My Facebook friends thought I was dead and rumours began circulating that I was involved in a severe car accident lmao, had to run back online to debunk the claim asap grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by OneKinGuy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Once data finish, na to subscribe asap

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Ginaz(f): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
When I lost my phone ... I think it took me like 3 months to get another one . That was in 2011.

What I do most is read news . I can decide to just stay off WhatsApp for a while and I won’t feel like something is missing .

I’m not on Facebook, only on IG and WhatsApp and I am not that active on IG so I get to stay a long while without internet access. I can stay 1 month without internet access.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by snazzy5050(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
30min max, unless I'm sleeping if not i will just faint cry

11 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Tolzeal(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
I can't do without internet in a day. But there things I stopped doing to heal my mental health.

Things Like ;

1. Waking up to my phone which on daily basis reduce my productivity.

You find yourself waking up to your phone , Checking WhatsApp messages , Instagram etc - At just a blink 1-2hrs is gone.

2. Putting my phone on silent mode when about to get productive.

Distractions - In as much as I really want to concentrate. Mobile alerts are source of distraction. I would prefer having the mobile on silent which statistical has been helping my productivity.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by OneKinGuy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Obinnau:
I have never been disconnected for more than 1 hour since 2018
So u no dey sleep. Alaye Night walker undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by LtChisom: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
just an hour, I'll steal if need be.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Augustinaz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Since 1996 (in the days of infoweb dialup) I have been online and never been disconnected.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
30min
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by CallMeDrino: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
angry

1 hrs highest.. But I go feel m
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by dipopooo(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Life sucks without internet

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Romanoff(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Prolly 5 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Businext: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
Data is not life, unless life started in 2002 cheesy
I can stay without data for a long while...
I'll just have to read more newspapers, watch TV and listen to radio more ♢NEWS & INFORMATION
Then I'll have to do more calling and texting ♢COMMUNICATION
Then I'd have to watch more videos from flashdrives, cable or local TV ♢ENTERTAINMENT

#AMan'sLifeDoesn'tDependOnData

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by TissuePaper: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
F
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by xrayj(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
10mins maximum
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
only when in church, or sleeping or in class
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by techstack: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
I dont know

I job is internet so... wink

5 Hours when am sleeping at night
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
As long as it takes, sometimes when am busy trying to make ends meet, I totally forget about the going online

But d real reason is that, it's just annoys me to be paying network providers rent every month to access d internet. Free WiFi on the other hand...I MAKE TIME FOR IT EVEN IF THERE IS NONE

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Felixalex(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
3mins...

If I forget to renew my sub before it expires e de do me like say na oxygen wan finish for my atmosphere.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. / The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s / How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.