Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Very Funny Stories! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny Stories! (12626 Views)

OK / FUNNY STORIES READ UP!!! / Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny Stories! by yinkalink(f): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
A woman and her lover are in the house while the husband is at work. Her nine year old son comes in, and after seeing them making love he hides in the wardrobe and watches them. All of a sudden the husband comes. Wife hides her lover in the wardrobe, without knowing that her son is in there. Boy:
- It's dark here.
- Yes it is.
- I've got a soccer ball.
- That's nice.
- Do you want to buy it?
- No, thanks.
- My dad is outside.
- Ok, how much?
- 250 dollars.
After a few weeks man and boy run into each other again in the wardrobe. Boy:
- It's dark here.
- Yes it is.
- I've got a soccer cleats.
Remembering what happened last time, man asks:
- How much?
- 750 dollars.
- Ok.
After few days, father says to his son:
- Lets go and play soccer.
- I can't, I sold the ball and the cleats.
- How much did you get?
- 1000 dollars.
- That is terrible, how could you ask so much money, that's much more than they are worth. That's a sin, so you should go to the church and confess.
Father takes his son to the church confessional. Boy gets in, closes the door and says:
- It's dark here.
Priest:
- Don't start with that shit again!!!

A Spanish teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.
- "House" for instance, is feminine: "la casa". "Pencil", however, is masculine: "el lápiz."
A student asked what gender is 'computer? Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether "computer" should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.
The men's group decided that "computer" should definitely be of the feminine gender ("la computadora"wink, because:
1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;
2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;
3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and
4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine ("el computador"wink, because:
1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on;
2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves;
3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and
4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.
The women won.
(Guys, that's a joke!)

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He being a devoted husband protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going.
So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain and, as it was still early, she decided to go the party.
Since her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.
She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he could, and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife sidled up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived. She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her husband.
Finally, he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a little bang. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away, went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.
She was sitting up reading when he came in, and she asked what kind of a time he had. He said:
- Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there.
- Did you dance much?
- I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But you're not going to believe what happened to the guy I loaned my costume to, "
Re: Very Funny Stories! by chinaaman(f): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2010
We men and lies , na wao
Re: Very Funny Stories! by KDK(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2010
grin yinka, i like the computer one but have seen the rest recently, so u mean that is what men mean to women? if i catch u? grin
Re: Very Funny Stories! by Arcani: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2010
@STORY 3:

hehehe
shocked
Re: Very Funny Stories! by thiscounts(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2010
The first joke I guess the boy would have wanted to sell his bible to the priest, and guess what would happen if he comes out more richer than he went, his father would drop dead being confronted with the fact of who the sinner realy is.
Re: Very Funny Stories! by yinkalink(f): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
Thanks every1. Run run as fast as u can,u cant catch me am d gingerbread gal
Re: Very Funny Stories! by xammy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2010
na d man joor , he's tryin to confuse d madam
Re: Very Funny Stories! by StudioCFR(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
lol
Re: Very Funny Stories! by daylae(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2010
@story30 think the woman was with a total stranger,thinking he was her husband. The husband prolly played poker all night lol.
Re: Very Funny Stories! by eddie30(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2010
@ yinkalink! You are copy copy. All those 3 stories were copied from another thread in the jokes section. Pls. Try to be Original and stop deceiving people. This is not your joke.
Re: Very Funny Stories! by yinkalink(f): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2010
U have got 2 b kidding me? I did no such thing,yes i got d joke 4rm anoda site not 4rm sum1 else's thread. There are ova 1000 jokes in dis syt,do u think av read dem al. Look i dont know what u have against me, i rily dont care. JUST GET YOUR CYNICAL ASS OUT OF MY FACE
Re: Very Funny Stories! by eldav(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2010
ouch!
Re: Very Funny Stories! by yinkalink(f): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2010
Wasn't talking 2 u jare, dont mind dat silly boy.
Re: Very Funny Stories! by eldav(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2010
yeah i knw

i was jst feeling 4 d nigga.
Re: Very Funny Stories! by yinkalink(f): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2010
Den stop, he got what he deserves.
Re: Very Funny Stories! by eldav(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2010
wow,pls

dnt take it out on me

its a free world.pls.
Re: Very Funny Stories! by eddie30(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2010
@ yinkalink! No offence intended. Lol. I just dey like you be that
Re: Very Funny Stories! by yinkalink(f): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2010
Wateva!
Re: Very Funny Stories! by eddie30(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2010
Hoho haha
Re: Very Funny Stories! by bashydemy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2010
Nice one OP all the joke are cool keep em coming
Re: Very Funny Stories! by yinkalink(f): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thanks.
Re: Very Funny Stories! by bashydemy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2010
YW girl
Re: Very Funny Stories! by eldav(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
watevs

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The English Name For Ogbono??? / ~~my~best~food~~ (((in Not Less Than 450 Words))) / Funny Football Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.