Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? (1154 Views)

I Am Nigeria. And I Know Those Accountable For The Crime I Am Suffering. / My Abortion Story / Pregnant Teen Wins Abortion Battle Against Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by Maleeq(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2007
Story goes like this:

Guy meets chic. Both liked(loved?) eachother. Within the 1st week of their meeting, they had s3x, protected s3x.
Things change a little on an occassion when they were about doing IT, again, and the following conversation ensues between them when the guy made to get his "strap on":

Chic:  I really dont like it when you use it. I feel you dont trust me.
Guy:  Trust is not the issue here, what if you get pregnant?(Silently thinkin in his head, What if I get some STIs from you or worst even, H.I.V.E.)
Chic:  I thought about that, so I've taken some pills already and would next time we are together.
Guy:  Hmmm.
Chic:  **chuckles**  I know your other fear. I assure you, I am clean. Not infected with any STI. I only feel we'll be much closer if did it the real way.
          **chuckles again** I know the feeling would even be better for you.

After much persuasion, the son of Adam gave in once again to the will of eve's daugther.

Very well, they were both free of any STI and continued this way for over one year.
Chic then calls him one day to tell him she's 2weeks pregnant!!! Guy flips and finally asked her to abort it, which she did.

My question now is, who should be blamed for the abortion? The guy or the chic?

In general, who should be blamed or who do you think sinned for aborting a pregnancy: The Guy? The Girl?
Re: Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by English1(f): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
It's the fault of both of them but it's not a sin.
Re: Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by Maleeq(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2007
Most people are of the view that abortion is a sin comparable to taking a human life. What's your own justification/reason for saying it ain't a sin? Pray tell.
Re: Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by cuteass1(f): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
When you lead someone else to sin, you equally committed the sin.

Both are to blame wink And remember no sin is greater or less than the other, all sins are considered equal in the eyes of God, and even though its the girl, lying on the operation bed, and its her the issue in her womb being aborted, the boyfriend is just as guilty, wink
Re: Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by English1(f): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2007
"Most people are of the view that abortion is a sin comparable to taking a human life."

Really? Can you prove that? At least I only gave my opinion, as asked for, I don't assume I can speak for 'most people'.
In the UK, 76 per cent of the British population support a woman’s right to choose. (to have an abortion). see here for article
http://www.abortionrights.org.uk/content/view/86/46/
Re: Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by Maleeq(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2007
Dont get me wrong by that statement. The "Most people" I meant there are those I have actually talked to about abortion and how the see it in terms of religious beliefs. Now, there are two things here: Crime and Sin. In the UK, it may not be regarded as a crime but what do they have to say in terms of religious beliefs?

Now, I know a lot of countries have made abortion legal but you should remember that these countries too were against it for a long time. Besides, because the majority(or so it seems) support a cause does not necessarily mean that cause is the right one.
Re: Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by McDoe(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2007
Question: Who is Guilty or not guilty?

Answer: The Duo.

Final Verdict: They are to be born again or ostracized from planet Africa.

Babylonians and the Jezebels, please be warned
Re: Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by Akinagirl(f): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2007
they both are, they both did it they both agreed on the abortion
Re: Abortion: Who Commited The Crime/sinned? by iphiedial(f): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2007
Abortion is a deadly sin. Come 2 think of it if our mothers had aborted us we would not have been here so who tells me its not a sin. It is a mortal sin that includes all the people involved in it both the doctor, the guy, the lady and all who supported d abortion in one way or the other. I tell u the blood of those little children will cry to God 4 vegeance. We just have 2 b very careful in anything that involves blood shedding.

(1) (Reply)

Marraige Pressure / Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods For Lack Of Mistress Diversity / A Double Edged Sword (when Revenge Is Enevitable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.