Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company (4902 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! / How Far With FIRS Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by tommyogaga(m): 2:14am On Dec 23, 2010
I WORK FOR BAKER HUGHES.

I HAVE BEEN DER FOR 2-3 YEARS,

WHAT DO U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT COMPANY,

i CAN HELP WITH SOME INFO,

I DON'T WORK IN HR, SO I CANT GIVE U JOB, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

LET THE QUESTIONS COME IN,
Re: Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by panteleonk: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2010
i reside in ph, please can you call or flash me on 070 36325566, need to chat with you, if that will be ok with you. thanks
Re: Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by Emokai(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2010
Thanks bro, my questions:
1. Are u happy wrkn there?
2. Wats d pay like?
3. How abt job security?
4. Do they offer a growth opportunity?

1 Like

Re: Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by delivryboy: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2010
Hi bro, i'd like to know some things about the company, like the entry requirements, qualifications, e.t.c., and what is the starting salary for a fresh graduate, what does the company offer in terms of staff training, does the company send trainees abroad for training, how happy are you working for this company. Please this is my number,08033488717 I'll appreciate it if you could send me a message so that we can communicate on phone so i can ask further questions
Re: Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by Djhon(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2010
wats d requirements for d company.cal or txt 07068544547
Re: Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by DisGuy: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
why are you idiots dropping your number for him to call/text you?

Ask your question and hope he answers when he is less busy, why would he want to call you?

1 Like

Re: Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by 1forall: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2011
^ ;d
Re: Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by Meesquared000(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Where are the responses?? Did he die??

3 Likes

Re: Baker Hughes! My Experience So Far With The Company by Blessing97(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Meesquared000:
Where are the responses?? Did he die??

Hahahahaha same thing I was asking myself oh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cleaner Who Earns N21k An Hour Naked, Reveals What Happens When She Wears Cloth / Diamond Bank Recruiting / Personal Assistant Wanted (International Trading Company in Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.