Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Best Country In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Country In Africa (7461 Views)

10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / 13 Reasons Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Country In Africa by marcus1234: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2010
Re: Best Country In Africa by Mobinga: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2010
@Marcus whats up with all these your flags thingy? Its on everyone of your posts

[img]http://2.s07.flagcounter.com/count/DymW/bg=ffffff/txt=ffffff/border=ffffff/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/[/img]
Re: Best Country In Africa by marcus1234: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
I need ur opinion , ps thise flags are for my counter i need more from Nigeria
Re: Best Country In Africa by Mobinga: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ok. It should be between South Africa and Egypt
Re: Best Country In Africa by Bennyboy11: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2010
Best in terms of what?
Re: Best Country In Africa by Emmyk(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
I Thought as Much
Re: Best Country In Africa by rebranded(m): 2:08am On Dec 24, 2010
Giant of Africa ofcourse - Nigeria! grin

We are the best in everything!
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 24, 2010
@poster, how does posting a photo of Cape Town support your idea of SA being the ''best country in Africa''?

Is everywhere in South Africa like Cape Town?

You do realise we have beautiful cities in other countries of Africa as well, if that is your interest?
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 24, 2010
Nairobi, Kenya.

Since we're speaking in terms of beauty  [assumed from the pix you posted]
Re: Best Country In Africa by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Dec 24, 2010
South Africa is definitely more developed than Egypt is. Yes, Egypt is beautiful but South Africa gets my vote here.
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 24, 2010
Kobojunkie:

South Africa is definitely more developed than Egypt is. Yes, Egypt is beautiful but South Africa gets my vote here.

Have you seen pixs of Nairobi?
Oh baby!!1 That city is beautiful.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-51356.0.html
Re: Best Country In Africa by Kobojunkie: 3:10am On Dec 24, 2010
Yes, Nairobi is beautiful but other parts of kenya are not as developed. South Africa on the other hand has more than just cape town.
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 24, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Yes, Nairobi is beautiful but other parts of kenya are not as developed. South Africa on the other hand has more than just cape town.

Oh really.

Nigeria comes next then.
Re: Best Country In Africa by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Dec 24, 2010
DREAM ON!

I am speaking of in terms of actual developed areas and infrastructure, not number of clusters of beautiful looking homes all with no guarantee of good plumbing, electricity and other basics.
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 24, 2010
Kobojunkie:

DREAM ON!

I am speaking of in terms of actual developed areas and infrastructure, not number of clusters of beautiful looking homes all with no guarantee of good plumbing, electricity and other basics.

Plz KoboJ, dont insult Nigeria.
We're the most developed country in Africa. 24-hrs electricity, our roads are fab, our human rights are NEVER abused, there's always order in the assembly etc etc.

I'm sure you're mistaking Nigeria for America.
Re: Best Country In Africa by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Dec 24, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Plz KoboJ, dont insult Nigeria.
We're the most developed country in Africa. 24-hrs electricity, our roads are fab, our human rights are NEVER abused, there's always order in the assembly etc etc.

I'm sure you're mistaking Nigeria for America.

Next tommorow na Christmas, you better ask God for forgiveness right now for telling such a bombastic lie only 4 hours from the eve of the birth of his Son. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Next tommorow na Christmas, you better ask God for forgiveness right now for telling such a bombastic lie only 4 hours from the eve of the birth of his Son. ROFLMAO!!
Se Olorun kan ti e wa? [discussion for another thread/day]
ki le n se fun keresimesi?
Re: Best Country In Africa by chyz(m): 3:25am On Dec 24, 2010
Lybia.
Re: Best Country In Africa by morpheus24: 3:28am On Dec 24, 2010
Relatively speaking South Africa should not be counted as an African country

The best country in terms of good government, infrastructure, politics and per capita income is actually Botswana in fair comparison to other sub saharan African countries.

1 Like

Re: Best Country In Africa by OAM4J: 3:29am On Dec 24, 2010
I used to think the OP is a virus. cheesy

for beauty, IMO, Egypt is more beautiful, but I cant stay more than a week in Egypt - too islamic/rigid for my liking

so, for beauty and holiday I will vote Kenya, Cape town looks more of a business area to me, developed, yes but not a place i will go for holiday cos of its beauty
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 24, 2010
morpheus24:

The best country in terms of good government, infrastructure, politics and per capita income is actually Botswana in fair comparison to other African countries.

What's your reasoning behind that?

I dont want to assume.
Re: Best Country In Africa by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Dec 24, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Se Olorun kan ti e wa?  [discussion for another thread/day]
Work, hang with family and relax as much as I can cause Monday no be free day
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 24, 2010
@Kobo
cool. enjoy kiss
Re: Best Country In Africa by OAM4J: 3:35am On Dec 24, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Se Olorun kan ti e wa?  [discussion for another thread/day]

Hmnnn! Why? cos you lost a friend? much as I dont like discussing religion on NL, invite me for the discussion when you open the thread.
Re: Best Country In Africa by morpheus24: 3:35am On Dec 24, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

What's your reasoning behind that?

I dont want to assume.

Compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges.

The historical, political and economic beginnings of SA should not be compared with other sub saharan countries. They just are not in the same league sorry to say.
Re: Best Country In Africa by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 24, 2010
OAM4J:

Hmnnn! Why? cos you lost a friend? much as I dont like discussing religion on NL, invite me for the discussion when you open the thread.
It started before I lost a friend, losing a friend was just the final shatter. Sure thing, expect my invitation.

morpheus24:

Compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges.

The historical, political and economic beginnings of SA should not be compared with other sub saharan countries. They just are not in the same league sorry to say.
Interesting.
Re: Best Country In Africa by justise: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2010
So Kobo speaks Yoruba

WTH?
Re: Best Country In Africa by justise: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2010
The best country in the world is BIAFRA
Re: Best Country In Africa by oyinda3(f): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2010
Nigeria of course cheesy

morpheus24:

says who?
South Africa is an African country just as much as Botswana or Zimbabwe is. I don't know what ur on about.
Re: Best Country In Africa by SEFAGO(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2010
Everywhere in africa is a sh/ithole tongue
Re: Best Country In Africa by bkbabe97y(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2010
For those screaming Egypt; Outside of over crowded Cairo and half way built Alexandria, where else can you call "developed"?!?

South Africa, Tunisia take the cake on this one!
Re: Best Country In Africa by morpheus24: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2010
oyinda.:

says who?
South Africa is an African country just as much as Botswana or Zimbabwe is. I don't know what your on about.

South Africa is a first world country with its major cities surrounded by third world semi developed townships

The rest of Africa excluding the Magreb does not have the same set up including Zimbabwe and Botswana

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank To Invest $1Billion In Nigeria’s Power Sector / Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader / Tam David-West Slams GEJ For Recognizing Libyan Rebels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.