Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times (2713 Views)

UNILAG Lecturer Who Raped 18 Year-old-girl Has Been Called Out By Another Victim / 47 Year Old Man Accused Ofraping 12 Year Old Girl, 4 Times / Policeman Impregnates Daughter 4 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Ezennaemeka1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
Yesterday evening, a friend called of on phone tellinog me that his girl friend had had 4 abortions. As am talking to you, the girl celebrated 16yrs birthday in march this year. When I asked him how he found out he told me he saw a report giving to her by the doc that did the last abortion in her handbag where the doc advised her not to engage in such act again cause her womb might be damaged. But currently the girl in question don't know that the guy have found out. When I asked the guy what he wants of to do he said I should tell him how he can break up the relationship with the girl finding out that he knows her secret cause she will feel insecure. NLs what do i tell this guy cause the girl called me now that he he slapped her several times today just because he saw her talking to a guy.
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Madukaele(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
notice me
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Ezennaemeka1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
@madukaele. Y notice me. Pls wat do you. Explain so dat i can undastnd
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Ezennaemeka1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2010
@madukaele. Y notice me. Pls wat do you. Explain so dat i can undastnd
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by slap1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
I will say something nice when I'm convinced the story is true. But for now, I suggest he kill the girl and kill himself.
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by r231(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
how old is your friend?
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
The guy is 23yrs. He felt in luv wit the girl cause the girl have overgrown her age and very bursty
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
The guy is 23yrs. He felt in luv wit the girl cause the girl have overgrown her age and very bursty
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by MrCork3: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
Eze nnaemeka (m), bro u did abortion? undecided
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by livedit(f): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
So the "pedifiler" is going around abusing young teenage girls? The girl (because that's what she STILL is) is a teenager.  Where are her parents?? Why is this GROWN man messing around with this young teenage girl?  She is NOT a woman.  He need to be locked up! Forreal! Wew!! Livedit is NOT a force to be wreckoned with! He do not have no right putting his hands on her or anybody for that matter.  Can someone call the cops on that guy? He need to have his butt thrown under the jail!  angry

Now far as this little girl having murdering 4 children, what in the heck is going on?  Why she has no one trying to teach her and discipline her that what she is doing is wrong! She needs to have her butt in school getting a education and quit running around here like chicken with his head cut off sleeping around.  Unless this is being done against her will, somebody needs to step in and teach this young girl about her body.  This girl need some serious prayer.  This day in age, these young girls are trying to grow up way too fast when they are not ready, smart nor mature enough to be trying to live as if they are an adult.  And then I can't believe this young girl don't have any responsible mature adult to mentor her and guide her down a right path so she could build a better future for herself.  This girl is headed for an early grave and it's so sad that no one will care enough to step in to help her.   cry
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2010
@mr cork. Please i don't welcom personal critics
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by 190: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
Your friend is 23 but why is he dating an under-age

That girl still has 2 more years to get matured,

he should leave that girl immediately cos at 16 with 4 abortions,

That Girl has totally LOST IT, except God com's into her life,
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by pwiz(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2010
Errrrm dis luk lyk a folk tale to me.How on earth cn a teenage girl of 16 hav are first abortion around 12? Dis is kinda disgusting really bad.OP hope ur nt da one(joking) coz dat young girl lyf is at a delicate stage and any other wrong step done again,am xori to say dat wil coz pandemonium so tel ur frnd to stay clear plz.
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by johnterry1: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
Abortion is a normal for most girls.its a pity such girls wont contribute on dis thread.
@op,such a girl should be in d trash can.if u dig into d history of some of these wayward babes,then u'l find out 4 times is quite small.shld women not be virgins til they get married.how pathetic
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by 190: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^
I don tire 4 u grin grin grin
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by MeGaStReEt: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Eze, kill your friend and the doc that did the abortion
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Dsense(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
OP.
No estimate!
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by omega25red(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
Eze nnaemeka:

grin grin grin your friend is a F*@king A-hole for being with a 16 year old cause she is busty and for not knowing how to get out of a doomed relationship. If that was my sister even if she had 20 abortions i would have kicked your friends azz for being with my 16 year old sister. By the way what was he doing snooping around in her bag well he found what he needed to find
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Mobinga: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
What an EXXTREMELY DAFT THREAD! angry
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by tjskii(f): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2010
@poster

oh for crying out loud, hope u realize ur nose will grow long,if u keep telling tall tales tongue tongue
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Osama10(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2010
tjskii:

@poster

oh for crying out loud, hope u realize your nose will grow long,if u keep telling tall tales tongue tongue

Tales by moonlight. grin
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Has Abortion 4 Times by Igonih(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
how many of those aborted pregnancies did he implant. maybe he made her pregnant four times? or was she getting pregnant for someone else while they were dating or did she do them before he met her?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Woman Paraded Unclad In Ghana For Alleged Stealing / Female Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Relationship With Inmate Was Exposed. / SHOCKING!!! How Suspects Slaughtered Woman,okada Rider, Used Body Parts For Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.