Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence (36799 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Attahiru: Two People Jumped Off Crashing Plane With Parachutes, Disappeared–witn / EFCC Reacts To The Young Man Who Jumped From 7th Floor Of 1004 Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by EmekaMD(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2020
ASIWAJU has jumped off the fence,ended his silence and neutrality and fired a barrage of cruise missiles from the Atlantic into Berlin.

https://www.facebook.com/1260146433/posts/10221415061146875/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by EmekaMD(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Tinubu had to be given ultimatums and literally had to be forced to speak out during the Amoketun saga. He also had to be drugged out before he could mutter any words wen fulanis herdsmen were busy killing people.

But he didn't wait to be called out before making
his his position known on the Oshiomole saga.

Does it mean his personal interest is more important to him than that of his people ?

Only time time will tell.

"Egugun be careful na Express u dey cross" I don warn you

175 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Oshiomhole is his lifeline.

With Oshiomhole out, his ambition is dead.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2020
We told them, Oshiomole is a gonner but some people are still doubting.

Good riddance jare............

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Toosure70: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

lets watch and see, Asiwaju of Africa not any Fulani's mate.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Sammy07: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol, do you think tinubu is eyeing on Presidency??

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Toosure70:
lets watch and see, Asiwaju of Africa not any Fulani's mate.

Asiwaju of Africa, no longer lagos? Quite funny

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 6:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

See even if Tinubu is eyeing presidency, reasonable people must have told him to shun the idea.

Tinubu is afobaje

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by StreetFight: 6:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Blogging ex-Senator cum fraudster. This is what El-Rufai has caused. His frind ex-Senator Bruce Lee, the debtor Albino who is owing Union Bank 11 billion naira is currently working as a Consultant with one of the government agencies because he does not want to do Yahoo Yahoo like the bald blogger from Kaduna.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by danvon(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2020
But politics in Nigeria is complicated I still don't understand this Oshomole,Sanusi saga
Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

His eyes is on the seat and oshiomhole is his top loyalist.

Any other chairman won't be loyal to him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Sammy07: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

See even if Tinubu is eyeing presidency, reasonable people must have told him to shun the idea.

Tinubu is afobaje

I agree with that.
BTW, it's not everytime someone will talk.
There are some times, you have to watch and see the situations and movements.
Then you'll know those who is for you or not.

I'm sure tinubu has knew those who are disturbing the party or has evil agenda.
Had it been he had spoken earlier.
He won't know and will not know until it's late...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by bluecircle470: 6:30am On Mar 16, 2020
It’s just a pity that many still underrate Tinubu, he’s way ahead of those scheming bad things in his party, he takes his time before showing his fingers. He’ll continue to surprise those who think he’s dead

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Sammy07: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

His eyes is on the seat and oshiomhole is his top loyalist.

Any other chairman won't be loyal to him.
Bro forget, he's not eyeing on it.

All these things are just politics to know who's for you or not..
I'm very sure the posters you see around with tinubu as president for 2023 is propaganda...
Just to differentiate the goat and the sheep and to know who's your ally or your enemy.
That's politics bro..

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2020
I thought his zombies on nairaland cooked up a story that he relationship with osho is strained? that tinubu has already abandoned Osho that is why this predicament befall him?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 6:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

I agree with that.
BTW, it's not everytime someone will talk.
There are some times, you have to watch and see the situations and movements.
Then you'll know those who is for you or not.

I'm sure tinubu has knew those who are disturbing the party or has evil agenda.
Had it been he had spoken earlier.
He won't know and will not know until it's late...

To my best of understanding, the people are the one claiming Tinubu is interested in 2023 presidency.

He may not be perfect but at least he is a unifier..

He should retain the position for the betterment of Nigeria not just SW

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Sammy07: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

To my best of understanding, the people are the one claiming Tinubu is interested in 2023 presidency.

He may not be perfect but at least he is a unifier..

He should retain the position for the betterment of Nigeria not just SW

Bro, it's propaganda and politics.
He might be behind it and you'll not know..

Just to know the reactions of some people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 6:35am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Bro, it's propaganda and politics.
He might be behind it and you'll not know..

Just to know the reactions of some people...

Abi. I am just hoping all the SW politicians will work together towards achieving 2023 presidency.

Amotekun organisation is more like a flop oo

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Bro forget, he's not eyeing on it.

All these things are just politics to know who's for you or not..
I'm very sure the posters you see around with tinubu as president for 2023 is propaganda...
Just to differentiate the goat and the sheep and to know who's your ally or your enemy.
That's politics bro..

You must be joking..
Someone who wanted to become Buharis VP before he was countered by Saraki and Chibuike Amaechi.

His quest to rule Nigeria is unsatiable but he should first of all go and rule Benin Republic. There are yorubas there also.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Sammy07: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Abi. I am just hoping all the SW politicians will work together towards achieving 2023 presidency.

Amotekun organisation is more like a flop oo

Yes if they can work together sha.
And the funniest thing is that, SW may not be the one to produce presidency in 2023.
APC might choose any influential person just to retain the seat of presidency.

Buh the Amotekun, I'll only be happy if it won't be used as political tool rather to curb crimes in SW.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Sammy07: 6:43am On Mar 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You must be joking..
Someone who wanted to become Buharis VP before he was countered by Saraki and Chibuike Amaechi.

His quest to rule Nigeria is unsatiable but he should first of all go and rule Benin Republic. There are yorubas there also.

That's why I said you guys don't understand politics..
There are some things you'll do or say, to get attention of people or to hear their views...

Do you think some of them ain't on Nairaland reading the comments made by everyone here?

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Yes if they can work together sha.
And the funniest thing is that, SW may not be the one to produce presidency in 2023.
APC might choose any influential person just to retain the seat of presidency.

Buh the Amotekun, I'll only be happy if it won't be used as political tool rather to curb crimes in SW.

We are watching with Hubble Telescope as things unfold

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

There are some things you'll do or say, to get attention of people or to hear their views...

Do you think some of them ain't on Nairaland reading the comments made by everyone here?

Wait, are you new on NL?

Na this guy you wan dey reply ? Person we be say na Awolowo story go end this discussion.

Ignore him.. He is simply an attention seeker. He wouldn't mind going against the majority just to get the attention.

And btw, his nationality or region is unknown to any NL. He may not be a Nigerians afterall

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by babyfaceafrica: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2020
EmekaMD:
Tinubu had to be given ultimatums and literally had to be forced to speak out during the Amoketun saga. He also had to be drugged out before he could mutter any words wen fulanis herdsmen were busy killing people.

Does it mean his personal interest is more important to him than that of his people ?

Ain't all politicians like that?.. Or which politicians is different?

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Sammy07: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Wait, are you new on NL?

Na this guy you wan dey reply ? Person we be say na Awolowo story go end this discussion.

Ignore him.. He is simply an attention seeker. He wouldn't mind going against the majority just to get the attention.

And btw, his nationality or region is unknown to any NL. He may not be a Nigerians afterall

I've followed quite well .
I think he's Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by helinues: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

I've followed quite well .
I think he's Anambra

Nobody could verify that on NL.. The guy will praise Obiano in the morning and later cursed him in the evening.

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Yebosola(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2020
helinues:

Tinubu is afobaje

U get their time, it will do them like film trick ,let them b chasing shadows, they are waving at the bus that has left.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by AsomughaChuks05: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You don't have sense. If he puts one of his loyalists as President, he is still the President. He doesn't have to be in that office to run things.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Quite funny.

He is more interested in the seat than buhari sef.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by Yebosola(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You must be joking..

NL has gone to Lazy youths, Amaechi countered Tinubu? Y rewriting history? Amaechi himself said it that he was virtually on his knees begging Tinubu to jettison his VP ambition, else they loose and he will b the greatest looser of all, PDP will run Amaechi out of Nigeria or he ends up in Prison for the rest of his life. Toddlers boku for NL

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2020
EmekaMD:

This statement is akin to wailing from hater. You're saying that this issue hasn't been dragged long enough for him to make a stand? That's very silly

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Reacts To Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub / Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / Malik Wakili Swindles Babatunde Fashola Via Internet Scam, Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.