Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! (26852 Views)

MTN Blackberry Internet Service Down!!! / Blackberry Internet Vs. Smartphone Internet Data / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
I got a friend that has been using his blackberry since 4months ago and since then he has not pay a kobo for BIS. I asked him what he did he say nothing that since when he got his bb he notice it.

I dont know if anyone has encounter thesame thing. OR who can enable a MTN Sin for FREE BIS??
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by aieromon(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
If he's a friend and can't tell you his ''secret'',i wonder how you're gonna get complete strangers in here to help you.

Keep on searching and you might get lucky.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by puskin: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
ugh!!!!!!!! Free BIS indeed. He prolly has one of those weird SIMs where strange things happen.

MTN don't give anything for FREE. They notice it and they'll take back their pound of flesh. . . . . . unless the guy went to Oluwole to have them to do it for him or he fortunately/unfortunately met one of 'em crooked emptyhen engineers.
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:05am On Dec 24, 2010
aieromon:

If he's a friend and can't tell you his ''secret'',i wonder how you're gonna get complete strangers in here to help you.

Keep on searching and you might get lucky.

There is no secret in it. I almost scater the bb setting, but the stuff was still browsing. I believed there is someone out there that can do it

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2010
puskin:

ugh!!!!!!!! Free BIS indeed. He prolly has one of those weird SIMs where strange things happen.

MTN don't give anything for FREE. They notice it and they'll take back their pound of flesh. . . . . . unless the guy went to Oluwole to have them to do it for him or he fortunately/unfortunately met one of 'em crooked emptyhen engineers.

I think his Sim is among of the lucky sim,
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by n3rve(m): 12:20am On Dec 24, 2010
Well, I have a friend who hasn't paid for subscription for the past few months.
At some point, MTN activated BIS to work with the specific BlackBerry handheld unlike now where your SIM holds the activation and would work if inserted into another BlackBerry. This happened when MTN still activated BIS on the SIM for the specific phone, she misplaced her phone, bought a new BlackBerry & activated BIS for the second time when the previous subscription she activated with the old phone had not expired, since then she hasn't paid a cent for BIS.  smiley
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2010
[n3rve]:

Well, I have a friend who hasn't paid for subscription for the past few months.
At some point, MTN activated BIS to work with the specific BlackBerry handheld unlike now where your SIM holds the activation and would work if inserted into another BlackBerry. This happened when MTN still activated BIS on the SIM for the specific phone, she misplaced her phone, bought a new BlackBerry & activated BIS for the second time when the previous subscription she activated with the old phone had not expired, since then she hasn't paid a cent for BIS.  smiley

So strange, I wish i ca do this,

MERRY XMAS NLL
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by hayprof(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2010
After Fwee Browsing, na Fwee BIS sure now ?

LMAO!
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2010
hayprof:

LMAO!

Lol, best things in life are free grin
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by aieromon(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2010
hayprof:

LMAO!

Guy,what happened to your iphone?Why did you join the ping pong craze?
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by puskin: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol, best things in life are free grin

huh!!!!!!!!!. . . . . .things don dey over fwee dis days.
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by dipo2much(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
some SIMs dey do wierd things
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2010
hayprof:

LMAO!

# Dont dull, Some boiz dey paraaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2010
dipo2much:

some SIMs dey do wierd things

Yes oo, For the pass ten months the guy neva pay for BIS,
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:53am On Jan 25, 2011
Some Sims card do incredible things
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by Genuflect(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2011
Omo, there has to be a way around this ooooo. Make I use am chop money oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2011
Genuflect:

Omo, there has to be a way around this ooooo. Make I use am chop money oooooooooooooooooooooo

I tell u, I just wish my SIM can do the magic!
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by hikamo: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
yep,i it happend to me december 2010.i was broke so i rechared for one wk and i used it for a wk plus 6days (blv me men). grin
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2011
My Friend Neva pay a dim since he first pay for his BIS, Now browsing for free on bb
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by Juwonmania(m): 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2011
Just got my own bb curve 2 last week and got no friend to ping if u dont mind my pin is 21FECEC8
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2011
Juwonmania:

Just got my own bb curve 2 last week and got no friend to ping if u dont mind my pin is 21FECEC8

Drop ur pin in this thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-385908.416.html
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by seekermi: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2011
ok,
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by kiboe: 7:18pm On May 17, 2011
i have been enjoying free bis courtesy mtn,for 10 months grin,dey just realized yesterday n cut me off embarassed, oh well it was fun while it lasted!!!! want to sharply move ova to glo cos i knw if i attempt to re-activate my mtn bis, hmmm cool, i have couple of friends(bout 3) who r still enjoying free bis!it is God's little way of blessing me after all em disappointments mtn has caused me, couple wif all that credit i used to buy angry, mmmsssccchhheeewww!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by honsule(m): 5:36am On May 21, 2011
kiboe:

i have been enjoying free bis courtesy mtn,for 10 months grin,dey just realized yesterday n cut me off embarassed, oh well it was fun while it lasted!!!! want to sharply move ova to glo cos i knw if i attempt to re-activate my mtn bis, hmmm cool, i have couple of friends(bout 3) who r still enjoying free bis!it is God's little way of blessing me after all em disappointments mtn has caused me, couple wif all that credit i used to buy angry, mmmsssccchhheeewww!!!!!!

for gud 10 months,Guy u dey selfish o.After it is Blocked u then remember to post grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2011
My friend is still browsing with his sim FOC.
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by honsule(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2011
££VICTOR££:

My friend is still browsing with his sim FOC.

Congratulate him for me.Am browsing FOC too,but not with MTN sim
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by DoubleN(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2011
honsule:

Honsule, Honsule!!! How many times wey i call you? grin
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2011
honsule:

On Blackberry, BIS?? which network?
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by honsule(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2011
Yes ,on BB of course.Coded browsing
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2011
honsule:

Yes ,on BB of course.Coded browsing
Honsule jamisi na, How he D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go?
Re: Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! by rajstyle01(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2011
am pinging free on etisalat. paid 4 a day N100 and i av been pinging for free 4 3weeks now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help) / Tecno L5 Miscellaneous Specs, Features & Price In Nigeria / Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.