Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (71263 Views)

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / Meet The 15-year-old Who Got The Highest Score In UTME This Year (pics) / ‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.
But the few that did physics. The result coming is encouraging.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME

160 Likes 17 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Adek65: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Excellent result,i pray i made it also

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BiafranBushBoy: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Adek65:

Hmm... Hope say you no write English oo...

Because...

I pray you made it Sha... Lol

561 Likes 34 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Adek65:
Thanks, your hard work will also pay you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Makavelli25: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Woww. Mine is tomorow i pray i make it

6 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
Thanks, your hard work and preparation will surely pay you

11 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by bukiah: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
God will help every one of you.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Thanks, your hard work and preparation will surely pay you
Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179. Pls which institution within Nigeria and outside the country can one apply for scholarship for her. She's just 16 yrs plus

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trustme2:

Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179
That's good.
I am happy for her,
My candidate is 14 years we known they might not give him admission but Let him take the exam

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by UncleSnr(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trustme2:

Your Candidate still dey learn. See my niece's result. Incidentally, she wrote the mock exams and got 179. Pls which institution within Nigeria and outside the country can one apply for scholarship for her. She's just 16 yrs plus
What happened to the remaining 1 mark?

26 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Roon9(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Because...

Ouch grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Roon9(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mrshape:

That's good.
I am happy for her,
My candidate is 14 years we known they might not give him admission but Let him take the exam

Scholarship because she passed jamb Baba you are joking right?

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 2*100AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yeah. Big ups bro. Congrats to your Candidate
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
UncleSnr:
They calculate it with percentage. When she got 98. 5 or higher then they approximate to 99

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Roon9:

You quote the wrong person

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
UncleSnr:
Oga, show your Jamb result first na grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Roon9:

Not because of that. But I believe if there are exams to be conducted with fairness as the basis for such scholarship she'll scale through

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by edoairways: 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mrshape:

That's good.
I am happy for her,
Then why allow her to write jamb?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by UncleSnr(m): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trustme2:

Oga, show your Jamb result first na grin grin grin
I no know where e dey sef.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
edoairways:

Then why allow her to write jamb?
He is in SS3, they might change the age of university admission to 15 years in Nigeria because youths starts at 15 now in Nigeria,
So I don't see why a youth can not be admitted to the university

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by edoairways: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mrshape:

He his in SS3, they might change the age of university admission to 15 years in Nigeria because youths states at 15 now in Nigeria,
So I don't see why a youth can not be admitted to the university
He wouldn't, some university accept 16 years upward while others are 18 years

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
edoairways:

He wouldn't, some university accept 16 years upward while others are 18 years
But things might change.
Anyways we already let him know his stands, let the bad news not come ask a shock, he will be writing post UTME too.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Roon9(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mrshape:

You quote the wrong person

OK I just taya for the guy
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Hisduchess(f): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Because...

Biko this is massive savage.i laff sotee tears drop from my eyes aswear. You are wicked grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Roon9(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trustme2:

Not because of that. But I believe if there are exams to be conducted with fairness as the basis for such scholarship she'll scale through

Please you people shouldn't hype her until she enters the university. No doubt she is going to do well but sometimes kids could get carried away especially after blasting 100L. So for now just prepare her for pume and let her keep a low profile

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
UncleSnr:
I no know where e dey sef.
Then appreciate the hard work of the candidate and stop asking for one imaginary 1mark

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
abeg does anyone know smone going from lagos to ijebu ode maybe for jamb or anytin
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by HQuadreal: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Because...
I saw what you did there...

3 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Uyi168: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jamb nor be jamb again....
cry.. Imagine 99..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by JubrinElSudan: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Thank God I had written JAMB before the use of CBT. I have this phobia for CBTs, majority of job tests I did thta were CB, I failed. I will be concentrating on the time on the screen instead of the questions. The time clock takes 80% of my attention cry
Then my mind will start playing with me, "what if the system goes off or network becomes an issue?", Before I know it, I have starting doing "ini mini mani mo" just to finish before time

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by UncleSnr(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Trustme2:
Then appreciate the hard work of the candidate and stop asking for one imaginary 1mark
It is now obvious, my post flew past you.
I thought with the emojis, you already understood the language I am using.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Will JAMB Result Be Out For 2024? UTME Result Release Date / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.