Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Made In Nigeria Goods - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Made In Nigeria Goods (5071 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Goods by Viclarry(f): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
Hi Guys,
Nigeria has produced so many locally made products (i.e. MADE IN NIGERIA GOODS).
Some are outstandingly interesting and are of international standard
Comment on some of these products.
Thanks wink
Re: Made In Nigeria Goods by dafidixone(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2007
I don't know if you could be of help to me? I need lists of Local producers to partner with.

I offer best advice for free and support their vision for realisation.

Kindly send their Names, Address, Telephone numbers and email to globalvilakoncept@yahoo.com or call me for a a meeting on 08033979979.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Made In Nigeria Goods by Viclarry(f): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hi,
I'm not sure that I can give the information that you require.
But I surely do wish you all the best.
Thanks.
wink

(1) (Reply)

PHCN: Workers To Get Pay-offs From Privatisation Proceeds / The Investment Banker And The Fisherman / Mba Unilag Vs Mba Lbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.