Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province (9410 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 / Document Of Nigeria's Amalgamation In 1914 (picture) / Amalgamation Of 1914: Was It A Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Becomrich12: 3:56am On Dec 25, 2010
Obiagu1: Port harcourt in 1914 was Igboland under owerri province , even in 1958 was considered igboland according to books.

Here is the history of port harcourt. Nobody was living on the land called Port harcourt in 1914. Based on britain celebrating the almagamation of Nigeria. Britain approve the development of a town to remember the amalgamation of nigeria and commission the new town in the present day location call Port harcourt.

Britain also name the new town after Sir Harcourt , who was the one who own the idea of amalgamation of Nigeria in the british parliament. So they name a new town to be built Port harcourt after him.

And according to the document I read, the land was taken from Owerri province. Not brass or Degema. It was in 1947 that a province call port harcourt was created.

Technically Igbo people own the land in which port harcourt was built.
Please you can quote me on what I wrote. I have verified the information through many sources.

And this also account for the reason , Why Isaac Boro , did not declear or include port harcourt in His own map of the niger delta, which  where what he knew as ijaw land.  Isacc boro declear his new republic of Niger delta on Ijaw soil in Yenagoa. 

Please quote me on this. this is the story of Port harcourt.

Here is the map in 1958

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Becomrich12: 4:13am On Dec 25, 2010
so igbo were not telling lies.

4 Likes

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by joyblinks(f): 4:16am On Dec 25, 2010
my brother port harcourt and rivers state are two different locations oh, hope u knw? so u dont mistake it and mean rivers state was gotten from Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by OchiAgha2(m): 4:19am On Dec 25, 2010
This is common knowledge. Anyone who denies this is a fool who doesn't understand history. People think Igboland is landlocked, by as people can see, these are the traditional borders. And I will believe the British who for all purposes, took very good notes on the subjects they colonized. They wanted to understand the people they rules, so they cannot become a threat to their rule.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Becomrich12: 5:09am On Dec 25, 2010
joy, I am not the one making a mistake, you are, River state is different from port harcourt. PH is the capital of rivers.

in 1914, they had owerri province , brass province in 1914. Port harcourt land was in Igbo land. What never an ijaw land. Was never in Ijaw province at all. I check all document. Even go into the british parliament, it clearly state what happened. The British parliament approve a new town to be built in Nigeria to mark the almagamation of Nigeria and name it after sir harcourt. that is what happened. And the land they picked was in Igboland. And not ijawland.

Let all Ijaw living in british please visit the london museum or library to verify this information. if I am wrong, they should post it online.

7 Likes

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Becomrich12: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2010
hmm
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by joyblinks(f): 5:17am On Dec 25, 2010
well thankGod they gave it to Rivers State if not, the whole land will be a forest by now or maybe be like Owerri express way

2 Likes

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Becomrich12: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2010
I had a friend while young who use to tell me, PH was igboland before ijaw people steal it. But I never believe it, because I alway assume it was ijaw land. Until this Amachie and Patience Goodluck fight started. So I decided to go into history book and read about port harcourt. This is how I was shock to discover, Port harcaurt, was really an igboland.

4 Likes

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Dede1(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2010
Becomrich?:

I had a friend while young who use to tell me, PH was igboland before ijaw people steal it. But I never believe it, because I alway assume it was ijaw land. Until this Amachie and Patience Goodluck fight started. So I decided to go into history book and read about port harcourt. This is how I was shock to discover, Port harcaurt, was really an igboland.

Boy, you are a discoverer extraordinary if it took you this long to uncover such fact.

2 Likes

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Manzy17: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Your story Obiagu looks catchy but very political. the documents signed for the city of Port Harcourt is still resident the Brick House of port Harcourt signed by the Chiefs of Okrikaland and Ikwerre land and not any Owerri chief or King. the History of the Niger Delta belongs to the Niger Deltas and someone who speculates it. We the people of Rivers from Oyigbo down to Ndoni iknow how we began and where we normally thrive before the coming of both Portuguese and British and so when you say things not that the people of Rivers especially those who know the History of their land will dismiss it. Owerri Province was a political division for smooth running of the African peoples. Being in Eastern Nigeria does not make the Niger Deltans Igbo or does it? and get this pointer. The History of the Aro and the Ohafia trraces to the Obolo tribe of Niger Delta and those of Ndoki belongs to another clan of the Ijaws. The entire Niger Deltas where classified by the Portuguese from then as Oru and Kumoni this dates before the word Igbo or Ijo existed as a nation. The Ijos retain the Oru and so does the Imo in Igboland> I will tell you this. Obumotu is never an Igboland and cannot be from History till present and this is not as a result of the bias in which you have been writing this propaganda and painting the people of the region as robbers. If the Ikwerre people more Bini and Ijo fathers who formed their towns and less Igbo friends that were absorbed could accept to be Ijos, Binis and Igbos but an entity as a hybrid group then we should respect them>. Stop diging old infested wounds like buzzy flies because the salt is always ready to purify the infested wound for healing to take place. Igbo people keep claiming Niger Delta and always claim superiority this is really the problem of Igbos generally. All men are equal under the sun and no slave nor master. My granny is Igbo and I school in Igbo territory but never try to downgrade or remind them of how much my people were robbed and hurt by them but I keep hearing it. consider this. Yoruba hates Igbos, Hausas, Niger Deltas and everyone in Nigeria because they are Jewish? funny. All Niger Delta triubes are of Jewish origin separated long ago and in modern era fused as one and that is why it is easy to relate with aLll Igbos and Yorubas and Middle Beltans from the same faith stock. My Advice whether you end up insulting me as you showed in previous comments or not is that my Ancestral land attached to a province under Owerri Province does not mean that I belong to Owerri. Let the past that brought hurts remain. this bias and claims should stop. check your homeland proximity and what you claim to be yours. the people of Obumotu was resettled when the agreement was done for the Harcourt to use the place for import and export of the crude of the region and thereby Changing the name from Obumotu to port of Harcourt and after which during the Nigerian Civil war the Igbos conqurered it and renamed it Ugwuocha yet it is return to the true people, Ikwerres and Okrikans and now that all is well this new bias is resuming and you expect the world to believe this. sight your documents to prove that this land was signed by your chiefs and was inhabited by your people during slave trade and before the amalgamation of 1914 and not the political division done by the wicked British in their divide and rule policies to engage in wrong joining of people that made free people slaves to others in ancient times. Port Harcourt my brothers is not and Igboland but was placed in Owerri Province because of easy control by the British. the on all the sides of Port Harcourt geographically is Ijaw city states that are now LGAs. and major part of this city is the inhabited by the Okrika Ijaws from time immemorial. also the Port that gave the city the name is exactly Opoosite Isaka-Ama and Kalabari water territory> understand the geography> see the people there and say the truth and not the bias>. I pray you are not one of those people fanning discord amongst the Rivers people and Igbos because I am not and my grand mother is an Obowo woman. very close to Owerri. this is just an eye opener for everyone and the documents are valid in the Rivers State Government House where it cannot be tampered with. Thank You.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Truckpusher(m): 3:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Manzy17: Your story Obiagu looks catchy but very political. the documents signed for the city of Port Harcourt is still resident the Brick House of port Harcourt signed by the Chiefs of Okrikaland and Ikwerre land and not any Owerri chief or King. the History of the Niger Delta belongs to the Niger Deltas and someone who speculates it. We the people of Rivers from Oyigbo down to Ndoni iknow how we began and where we normally thrive before the coming of both Portuguese and British and so when you say things not that the people of Rivers especially those who know the History of their land will dismiss it. Owerri Province was a political division for smooth running of the African peoples. Being in Eastern Nigeria does not make the Niger Deltans Igbo or does it? and get this pointer. The History of the Aro and the Ohafia trraces to the Obolo tribe of Niger Delta and those of Ndoki belongs to another clan of the Ijaws. The entire Niger Deltas where classified by the Portuguese from then as Oru and Kumoni this dates before the word Igbo or Ijo existed as a nation. The Ijos retain the Oru and so does the Imo in Igboland> I will tell you this. Obumotu is never an Igboland and cannot be from History till present and this is not as a result of the bias in which you have been writing this propaganda and painting the people of the region as robbers. If the Ikwerre people more Bini and Ijo fathers who formed their towns and less Igbo friends that were absorbed could accept to be Ijos, Binis and Igbos but an entity as a hybrid group then we should respect them>. Stop diging old infested wounds like buzzy flies because the salt is always ready to purify the infested wound for healing to take place. Igbo people keep claiming Niger Delta and always claim superiority this is really the problem of Igbos generally. All men are equal under the sun and no slave nor master. My granny is Igbo and I school in Igbo territory but never try to downgrade or remind them of how much my people were robbed and hurt by them but I keep hearing it. consider this. Yoruba hates Igbos, Hausas, Niger Deltas and everyone in Nigeria because they are Jewish? funny. All Niger Delta triubes are of Jewish origin separated long ago and in modern era fused as one and that is why it is easy to relate with aLll Igbos and Yorubas and Middle Beltans from the same faith stock. My Advice whether you end up insulting me as you showed in previous comments or not is that my Ancestral land attached to a province under Owerri Province does not mean that I belong to Owerri. Let the past that brought hurts remain. this bias and claims should stop. check your homeland proximity and what you claim to be yours. the people of Obumotu was resettled when the agreement was done for the Harcourt to use the place for import and export of the crude of the region and thereby Changing the name from Obumotu to port of Harcourt and after which during the Nigerian Civil war the Igbos conqurered it and renamed it Ugwuocha yet it is return to the true people, Ikwerres and Okrikans and now that all is well this new bias is resuming and you expect the world to believe this. sight your documents to prove that this land was signed by your chiefs and was inhabited by your people during slave trade and before the amalgamation of 1914 and not the political division done by the wicked British in their divide and rule policies to engage in wrong joining of people that made free people slaves to others in ancient times. Port Harcourt my brothers is not and Igboland but was placed in Owerri Province because of easy control by the British. the on all the sides of Port Harcourt geographically is Ijaw city states that are now LGAs. and major part of this city is the inhabited by the Okrika Ijaws from time immemorial. also the Port that gave the city the name is exactly Opoosite Isaka-Ama and Kalabari water territory> understand the geography> see the people there and say the truth and not the bias>. I pray you are not one of those people fanning discord amongst the Rivers people and Igbos because I am not and my grand mother is an Obowo woman. very close to Owerri. this is just an eye opener for everyone and the documents are valid in the Rivers State Government House where it cannot be tampered with. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by naijaking1: 3:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Manzy17: Your story Obiagu looks catchy but very political. the documents signed for the city of Port Harcourt is still resident the Brick House of port Harcourt signed by the Chiefs of Okrikaland and Ikwerre land and not any Owerri chief or King. the History of the Niger Delta belongs to the Niger Deltas and someone who speculates it. We the people of Rivers from Oyigbo down to Ndoni iknow how we began and where we normally thrive before the coming of both Portuguese and British and so when you say things not that the people of Rivers especially those who know the History of their land will dismiss it. Owerri Province was a political division for smooth running of the African peoples. Being in Eastern Nigeria does not make the Niger Deltans Igbo or does it? and get this pointer. The History of the Aro and the Ohafia trraces to the Obolo tribe of Niger Delta and those of Ndoki belongs to another clan of the Ijaws. The entire Niger Deltas where classified by the Portuguese from then as Oru and Kumoni this dates before the word Igbo or Ijo existed as a nation. The Ijos retain the Oru and so does the Imo in Igboland> I will tell you this. Obumotu is never an Igboland and cannot be from History till present and this is not as a result of the bias in which you have been writing this propaganda and painting the people of the region as robbers. If the Ikwerre people more Bini and Ijo fathers who formed their towns and less Igbo friends that were absorbed could accept to be Ijos, Binis and Igbos but an entity as a hybrid group then we should respect them>. Stop diging old infested wounds like buzzy flies because the salt is always ready to purify the infested wound for healing to take place. Igbo people keep claiming Niger Delta and always claim superiority this is really the problem of Igbos generally. All men are equal under the sun and no slave nor master. My granny is Igbo and I school in Igbo territory but never try to downgrade or remind them of how much my people were robbed and hurt by them but I keep hearing it. consider this. Yoruba hates Igbos, Hausas, Niger Deltas and everyone in Nigeria because they are Jewish? funny. All Niger Delta triubes are of Jewish origin separated long ago and in modern era fused as one and that is why it is easy to relate with aLll Igbos and Yorubas and Middle Beltans from the same faith stock. My Advice whether you end up insulting me as you showed in previous comments or not is that my Ancestral land attached to a province under Owerri Province does not mean that I belong to Owerri. Let the past that brought hurts remain. this bias and claims should stop. check your homeland proximity and what you claim to be yours. the people of Obumotu was resettled when the agreement was done for the Harcourt to use the place for import and export of the crude of the region and thereby Changing the name from Obumotu to port of Harcourt and after which during the Nigerian Civil war the Igbos conqurered it and renamed it Ugwuocha yet it is return to the true people, Ikwerres and Okrikans and now that all is well this new bias is resuming and you expect the world to believe this. sight your documents to prove that this land was signed by your chiefs and was inhabited by your people during slave trade and before the amalgamation of 1914 and not the political division done by the wicked British in their divide and rule policies to engage in wrong joining of people that made free people slaves to others in ancient times. Port Harcourt my brothers is not and Igboland but was placed in Owerri Province because of easy control by the British. the on all the sides of Port Harcourt geographically is Ijaw city states that are now LGAs. and major part of this city is the inhabited by the Okrika Ijaws from time immemorial. also the Port that gave the city the name is exactly Opoosite Isaka-Ama and Kalabari water territory> understand the geography> see the people there and say the truth and not the bias>. I pray you are not one of those people fanning discord amongst the Rivers people and Igbos because I am not and my grand mother is an Obowo woman. very close to Owerri. this is just an eye opener for everyone and the documents are valid in the Rivers State Government House where it cannot be tampered with. Thank You.

Any mediocre student of history can do better than this.
Simply go to the library and pick up a book, newspaper, or article on Port Harcourt of 1914, 1930, 1940, 50, and 60.
That city did not begin in 1970 after the war, and neither did the original inhabitants suddenly transform into another tribe overnight.
The term "Niger delta people" is an aphorism. Instead look at the people who call that place home before the white man's arrival: the Igbos, Ogonis, ijaws, Efiks, etc.

You certainly display a high level of ignorance by saying that PH was developed to enable export of crude. I ask you, what crude
The crude that was discovered in the 1960s? At a time when PH was already a major city.
Fortunately or unfortunately for Igbo antagonists in the so-called Niger delta, there are no facts to base their wild claims in just about everything.
Very soon, an rIkwerre man whose father and grand father had claimed to be IGBO in many Eastern Nigeria civil service documents will emerge to tell us that he is not Igbo!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by size38: 7:02am On Sep 02, 2014
The Igbos should continue to turn history on its head. I can see that the Igbos are yet to learn from their bitter lessons of the past in this country. What the Igbos couldn't achieve in the sixties cannot equally be achieved in 2014 and beyond

5 Likes

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by Henrypraise: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2014
Afta hundred years pple ar still argueing hu owns were n there, Nigerians ar myopic, u were given a whole Nigeria u ar not contented u ar still dragging port harcourt, Its like argueing dat my pants belongs to my legs cos dats were its worn n not to my body or me. Tell me if its agreed dat igbos own ph wat will change? Sack oda tribes n employ easterns? If u can't build ph n east as of now, den forget it u can't even build biafra if its given to u wit all d niger delta states.

I presume dat if a large amount of natural wealth is discovered in d middle belt just now, d eaterners will remember its dia forgotten territory n start digging out lugard n macphersons old file.

Let's forget dis hu owns were n start buildin every were. Yoruba buildin yoruba town in britain, igbos buildin igbo town in america, hu will build naija town in nigeria? Boko haram or massob or opc or 9ja delta militants?

M really hopin to be a governor sumday.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Dede1:

Boy, you are a discoverer extraordinary if it took you this long to uncover such fact.
he is establishing his discoveries on facts and documented sources and not the common stories you igbos love to tell...

But since he has made ds fact knwn, then ur stories are true...

Lobatan..
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by superstar1(m): 10:32am On Jun 07, 2015
This was when NL, Politics section was a cerebral and highly educative section.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by NDPVF(m): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:
This was when NL, Politics section was a cerebral and highly educative section.
[/s]Yes,cerebral and highly educative,because then,you and your people succeeded in driving a jig-saw,among us,isn't it?.
Well,i have a good news for you,AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME,WE WILL SEAT AT ROUND TABLE,AND DISCUSS OUR PROBLEMS INTERNALLY,WITH A HOPE OF RESOLVING THEM AMICABLY,AN NOT GIVING HELL-HOLE LIKE Y..OU,THE OPPURTUNITY TO DIVIDE AND EXPLOIT US.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by BiafranPrince: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Yes,cerebral and highly educative,because then,you and your people succeeded in driving a jig-saw,among us,isn't it?.
Well,i have a good news for you,AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME,WE WILL SEAT AT ROUND TABLE,AND DISCUSS OUR PROBLEMS INTERNALLY,WITH A HOPE OF RESOLVING THEM AMICABLY,AN NOT GIVING HELL-HOLE LIKE Y..OU,THE OPPURTUNITY TO DIVIDE AND EXPLOIT US.

Great answer man!
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by superstar1(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Yes,cerebral and highly educative,because then,you and your people succeeded in driving a jig-saw,among us,isn't it?.

Who are the commentators on the thread?

This will also make your day ---- https://www.nairaland.com/79457/port-harcout-not-igboland/4

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

If you need more, let me know.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by NDPVF(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

Who are the commentators on the thread?

This will also make your day ---- https://www.nairaland.com/79457/port-harcout-not-igboland/4

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

If you need more, let me know.
[/s]Yes,the commentators from both sides commented out of naivity of what the actual motive of those who hide under different monikers to either create a divisive threads,or fan the discord of any divisive thread.
BOTTOMLINE:

We av' learnt our lessons.

Therefore,desist forthwith,creating/promoting any divisive thread,so as to expliot us.

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by ikeyman00(m): 11:17am On Jun 07, 2015
@@@

and the truth is fighting back

all hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by superstar1(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Yes,the commentators from both sides commented out of naivity of what the actual motive of those who hide under different monikers to either create a divisive threads,or fan the discord of any divisive thread.
BOTTOMLINE:

We av' learnt our lessons.

Therefore,desist forthwith,creating/promoting any divisive thread,so as to expliot us.

I did not create the thread.
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by pazienza(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by pazienza(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by NDPVF(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

I did not create the thread.

I didnt say you created the thread.I said you should stop promoting it.When you tag a divisive thread as this Cerebral & highly educative,then you have an ulterior motive.
A one Nigerianist like you,should learn to promote unity among ethnic groups and subgroups in Nigeria,and not divide,so as to exploit them.
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by princejayboss: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2015
joyblinks:
well thankGod they gave it to Rivers State if not, the whole land will be a forest by now or maybe be like Owerri express way

Are you bent on the fools direction or can't you ever learn?....

@op I confirm this as true... I shall upload some images and scripts from museum in UK
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by pazienza(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by superstar1(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
I didnt say you created the thread.I said you should stop promoting it.When you tag a divisive thread as this Cerebral & highly educative,then you have an ulterior motive.
A one Nigerianist like you,should learn to promote unity among ethnic groups and subgroups in Nigeria,and not divide,so as to exploit them.

there was no division there. It was an informative tread that tells the story of Port Harcourt.

What is the division in that? You are seeing a divisive story and I am seeing an informative historical story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by NDPVF(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2015
pazienza:
No Okrika Chief or Ikwerre chief was around during the signing of the documents for establishment of PH as a city as owners of the land.

Rather like in all Igbo customs, only owners of the land were around, and these were Diobu chiefs, for it was on Diobu land that PH was established.
There was nothing like Ikwerre chiefs, as in Igboland, each town is independent of each other, for example, Isiokpo chiefs would not be consulted in land matters involving Diobu people, only Diobu chiefs were involved.

The Okrika chiefs were not there, as the land wasn't Okrika land, rather an Okrika Chief, Chief Daniel Kalio and his assistant. Samson Adoke served as interpreters between the whites and the Diobu chiefs, and he was paid for his services, as they were bilingual in English, owning to earlier interactions with the Englishmen and Igbo, while the Diobu chiefs were not.

These are all facts that were documented and archived.
You are way too wise for you not to see the purpose behind him ressurecting this thread.Dont fall for it.shove that arguement.
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by abduljabbar4(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2015
You own port harcourt, nobody owns lagos, and you own 70% of Abuja.
Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by superstar1(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
You are way too wise for you not to see the purpose behind him ressurecting this thread.Dont fall for it.shove that arguement.

I do not create thread or resurrect one to cause division. Get that straight.

i only reply, without apologies, to posts or threads attacking SW or Yorubas as a whole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province by NDPVF(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

there was no division there. It was an informative tread that tells the story of Port Harcourt.

What is the division in that?
[/s]Informative thread,because its gonna end up in clash of interests,and counter accusation?.shm on you hypocritical one Nigerianist.
How about resurrecting Ilorin/Fulani thread,or Kiriji War thread?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addax’s Latest Oil Discovery Is Not Good News For Imo State / The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance / Nigeria Loses 100kg Of Gold Daily To Illegal Miners – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.